Thread: Simba

Simba

Another wonderful rescue story. Simba, you are one clever and beautiful kitty who was obviously drawn to your new home.

You certainly won your humans over and now you have a life of luxury and two adorable little playmates. That old life of being an outdoor kitty in the cold must be but a distant memory now.

I bet your teasing of Bosco and Jinxy is all good fun. Congrats on being our super Simba, Cat of the Day!

Angel, Puddy and Tinkerbell

What a beauty you are Simba. So glad you found a good forever home.

Simba

You couldn't have been too feral a cat, or you wouldn't have adapted as quickly as you did. Lucky for you! Stay safe as an indoor kitty, and be grateful to your new family that they cared enough to rescue you. Good work, family!

Simba

Wow! You sure do have alot of colors and are very pretty. She's a lucky cat to have found such a good home. Congrats on being COTD.

Simba, you have a lovely face and marvelous colors and markings. What a pleasure to "meet' you this morning. Congrats, pretty girl, on being a most wonderful Cat of the Day!

Noserubs, snuggles and purrs...Bari and all at http://www.cathappy.net

Please help: Abandoned/rescued pets needing homes across the country: http://www.hurricanepetsrescue.org/urgent.htm

Lost/Found pets: http://www.hurricanepetsrescue.org/lost.htm

What a wonderful Little Lady Lion you are Simba , and how clever of you to let your Family coax you into your Furr Ever Home.
    Of course you will never let them know taht you had selected and chosen them a month before , as you could sense what Loving and Good People they are, and how they needed you to make them even happier.

The quality of mercy is not starined and falls like the gentle rain from Heaven , blessing both those who give and those who recieve.
    I feel so good when I see my Rescues , and I know that Simba brings that feeeling of joy to your hearts as well.

We are all sending A Found Cat MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW To Our Newst Friend ^^ Newest Second Chance Cat ^^ and Our Newest Cat Of The Day ^^ Our Sensational Simba ^^
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Hi gorgeous Simba!!
    I'm so glad you are one of the blessed little angels with a happy ending story
    I'ts so great to know you're now enjoying the comfort of being an indoor kitty, isn't it safer? Plus, you have humans who love and take good care of you AND furry friends to play with!!! Cool!!!

Happy COTD precious Simba, my best wishes for a great life full of health and joy for you!!!

Love and kisses
    astrid

Simba what a gorgeous girl you are for sure!!!

I'm so happy you have a wonderful loving family and home now. Being outside is not nearly as much fun as being inside and cuddled and spoiled, right? I hope you are enjoying your special day to the fullest.

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Cat of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sassy Simba!

Another great rescue story - hurray!
    Enjoy your COTD status, pretty Simba!

Hi there Simba! Happy Cat of the Day to you, sweet girl! What a beauty you are...inside AND out! It's hard to tell from your photos that you were ever an outdoor girl, eking out life on your own, hungry and lonely! Good thinking Simba, taking a chance on your humans, making the big move indoors! By the look on your face it's clear you're quite pleased with your decision as well! Ahhh! What a life! hehe Your family clearly loves you so very much, and as they say, so very blessed, having added you to the family! Your humans, and fursibs Jinxy and Bosco, are so lucky to have a best fur pal sib, and loving companion in you, Simba! We thank them so much for welcoming you in their home and hearts!!! Hope you and Jinxy and Bosco all enjoyed a very happy, fun and love filled day, being spoiled and pampered to pieces...more than usual! Much love and hugs to you and the entire furry crew, on your much deserved day of honor!!! Thanks for ending my day with a big smile, sweet baby girl! Long and happy life to you all!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Beautiful Simba

Congrats Simba, you have beautiful eyes and markings. It sounds like you have made a family very happy by gracing them with your presence. Keep on taking care of them and chilling out at the TV, life doesn't get much better than that.

Simba- Beautiful kittie

Simba, what a beautiful kittie you are !! I am so happy you found a good home. I am sure that your Mommy & Daddy, as well as your kittie sisters, really love you. I don't believe I have ever seen such a sweet, beautiful tabby as you ! Enjoy your Cat of the Day !!