Thread: Uncle Max

Uncle Max

Uncle Max, you are just one cuddly big boy with the cutest kiss-it-often pink nose!

What a touching rescue story and also one of a totally changed lifestyle from dark and smelly to fresh and airy. Not to mention three other adorable playmates to share your very loving and happy days with.
    I am so glad that you won over Katie Belle - you are just irresistable.

Nose kisses and big cuddles to you, sweet Uncle Max, our very special pin-up boy and Cat of the Day!

Angel, Puddy and Tinkerbell

We are glad that you got out of that bad place.
    Our Dads no Suzy Home Maker , but we have a nice porched in area and he hates those smelly things that people set on fire and blow that smelly smoke out as much as we do.
    He refuses to let vistors set them on fire in our presence, even if they are offended.

And here you are Uncle Max in a nice place with Your Fellow Cats where you ahve sun and freshair and Guardians who love you , with all the space in the world and lots of freah air to breathe.
    We see Cats of the Day all the time who we wish we could play and share meals with and You, Uncle Max are certainly an AList Cat.
    We wish we could run down the halls with all of You in your fine home.

We Found Cats send Greetings to All Of You and a Great Big MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWW To Our Newest Friends ^^ ^^ ^^ ^^ and Our Newest Cat Of THe Day Our Incredible Uncle Max ^^
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Uncle Max you are one fluffy gorgeous boy for sure!!!

I am so happy you are in a healtier environment now. Your little nosie must be so glad too! I hope you and your loving family are enjoying your special day to the fullest.

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Cat of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Uncle Max, you are a beautiful big kitty, and so much happier now!

Congratulations on your COTD honor, you well deserve it wonderful Uncle Max, have a great day!
    http://bestsmileys.com/cats1/4.gif

​GO RAVENS!!

Blog Entries

Uncle Max : The Lover

Oh, Max! Norman channeling via KatMa...Have a most fabulous day celebrating this honour which is well deserved!!!

We are thrilled that you have a most wonderful fur~ever home with beautiful siblings and loving purr~ents to treasure you for all the days of your very purr~ecious life.

Our Palace is in Montreal, Canada. Like you, we are rescued/recycled cats who found the right purr~ents.

Purr-purrs, let me introduce my baby brother, Prince Felix co-ruler of The Palace. KatMa said your fine furry good looks and loving, affectionate purr~sonality remind her of Felix thus his photo in your cudos page is more than worthy!!!

FELIX the Maine Coon =^..^= AKA Prince Felix, Prince of The Palace

Our sibling, Baby Rascal is Prince of the Fiefdom of the Bachelor Apartment. That is his royal quarters; he can't be with us as Baby Rascal is FIV+. Baby Rascal has big windows, his own kitchen, bedroom/living room and bathroom.

I, Norman the King am already 15 years old. KatMa will not immunize me Vs FIV as my delicate health would not tolerate the injections. Felix the Prince who will be five on August 1st will be immunized.

Ebony, The Abandoned =^..^= Prince rules the bed under the front balcony. He dines twice daily and spends time with our KatMa who stands on the toilet seat of the bachelor apt. bathroom to feed and pet Ebony. The window opens to where his bed is. Ebony trusts KatMa and allows her to pet him but not to pick him up. KatMa would love to get Ebony to Dr. A ... but after two years of trying, it may never happen!!!

Baby Rascal's time with KatMa is every night. We and our Paw-Paw have KatMa the rest of the time. Paw-Paw spends lots of time with Baby Rascal too...

Norman The King & Felix The Prince, Rulers of The Palace;
    Baby Rascal, Prince of the Fiefdom of The Bachelor Apt.;
    Ebony, The Abandoned Prince

Salute Uncle Max and his feline siblings!!! Live long & prosper: always loved, cherished and adored which is what every pet deserves.

Wonderful, loving cats like Dear Uncle Max and our =^..^= boys bring love, happiness and pleasure to humans who give them good, loving homes.

Felix (Maine Coon Cat) & Norman (Marbled Bengal Tabby Cat)

KatMa says:
    "Angels are sent to purrsons, dressed up as Cats" and
    ~Life without Cats is NOT a life at all!~
    Original cat quotations(c)Susan Elizabeth Dykhuis

Life without liberty is like a body without spirit -Kahlil Gibran

Sasha the Queen Calico
    b. 8 May 1994 - d. 29 August 2005

Our most purrecious little girl, we love you fur~ever.

Bobby the Dog, cats Tiggy [TBCU], Princess and Paddy-Paws, and Chucky the Dog are showing you the ropes at RB. Kisses and hugs to all of our darlings from your KatMa & Paw-Paw.

Calico Cat Atavar by: Glenda Moore

Marvelous Uncle Max!

You are a handsome boy, Max! I'm so happy that you have a new clean, healthy, loving home with more Ragdolls!
    Enjoy your COTD status, Max!

For all the trauma you have endured, for all the love you give, happy Cat of the Day to you, Uncle Max! What a gorgeous, gorgeous guy you are, Max! I've never been mom to a Ragdoll, but I have to say (and don't tell my boys) your breed is among the most beautiful in all of kittydom! I'm sorry to hear of the passing of your former human, but oh, what a wonderful, happy home you found your way to!!! Your Mommy says one can't have enough Ragdolls, and she's certainly a woman who lives up to her word! What a wonderful 2nd life you have been blessed with, what with all of your Ragdoll pals...Maximillian, Magnolia and Katie Belle...to pal around with; enjoying your deluxe digs; being loved and pampered to pieces by your loving, caring Mom and Dad! What a life! hehe

Congratulations, Uncle Max! Hope you and the entire Ragdoll crew are enjoying a very special day of revelry, being loved and spoiled to bits! Cuddles and kisses to you on your well earned day in the spotlight, beautiful Uncle Max...and to all of your furry sibs, too!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Uncle Max Thanks you all!

Certainly we never expected such a hearty group of loving replies, but my boy Uncle Max appreciates it all. He truly is a lovely fellow. He thanks you all from the tips of his whiskers to his precious pink toes...
    Treasure your Earth and all the glorious Life that abounds...gently...