Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The Earl of Ebony is gone.

The Earl of Ebony is gone.

Sad to say by an agressive Dog or Car.
    I think it was a bad Dog, as he hurt our letter carrier and out her in the hospital for stitches. We are praying that Michelle will be all right
    Poor Little Earl of Ebony, I only knew you for a short time, but we were starting to hit it off and I am so sorry that I never got you to My Vets , and saw that you were TNRED.
    I know that Tubby 2 ,Ebony Beau Tubster and Ebonite Tubbette have gathered you in their paws and we will see you at the King's Buffet.
    I am sorry that I didnt get you to safety in time.
    I pray we will be friends , when I see you again. You were a Very Good Cat and deserved a lot more I pray we will meet by the serving tables , Big Guy
    One Fine Day
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

I am so sorry to read this.. RIP wittle Earl of Ebony.. Play hard at the Bridge..

~~~Thank You Very Much {Kim} kimlovescats for the Grand Siggy~~~

[[ Furr Babies are Like Potato Chips **** No One Can Have Just One ]]
    ****** Kindness, Mercy & Justice to All Living Creatures ******
    {{{{{Everyday is a Gift = That's why it's Called the Present }}}}}
    ((( Each Day With Our Pets is a Surprise Package Waiting to be Opened )))
    <Sunsets are God's Reminder to Us That At The End of the Day We're All In This Together>

I am so sorry.

RIP Earl of Ebony
    Our goal in life should be - to be as good a person as our dog thinks we are.

Thank you for the siggy, Michelle!

Cindy (Human) - Taz (RB Tabby) - Zoee (RB Australian Shepherd) - Paizly (Dilute Tortie) - Taggart (Aussie Mix) - Jax (Brown & White Tabby), - Zeplyn (Cattle Dog Mix)

I'm sorry to hear this. Peace, Gary; RIP Earl of Ebony.
    http://bestsmileys.com/cats1/4.gif

​GO RAVENS!!

Rest in peace, Earl.
    I've Been Frosted

Oh Gary, I'm so sorry. RIP, dear Earl of Ebony. You will be missed. Peace to you, Gary.
    Blessings,
    Mary

"Time and unforeseen occurrence befall us all." Ecclesiastes 9:11

Oh no, I am so very sorry to read this. Peace to you, Gary, you worked hard for this one.

RIP, Earl of Ebony.

Oh, I am so very sorry, Gary. At least he knew your love and he is safe and healthy now at the Bridge.

Rest in peace, dearest Earl. You are greatly loved and grieved.
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

I'm so sorry about Earl of Ebony.
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Gary, I'm so sorry to hear that Earl of Ebony has passed away. He knew you loved him and you'll meet again one fine day. RIP sweet Earl.

I am so sorry to hear this, Gary. I had a beloved kitty killed by a dog and I still resent dogs to this day. I know there are great dogs, but the anger and pain haven't faded much. Peace to you and the Earl of Ebony.
    Proud to be a crazy cat lady!

I'm so sorry for your loss, Gary.

RIP sweet Earl.

Rest In Peace Casey (Bubba Dude) Your paw print will remain on my heart forever. 12/02
    Mollie Rose, you were there for me through good times and in bad, from the beginning.Your passing will leave a hole in my heart.We will be together "One Fine Day". 1994-2009
    MooShoo,you left me too soon.I wasn't ready.Know that you were my soulmate and have left me broken hearted.I loved you like no other. 1999 - 2010See you again "ONE FINE DAY"
    Maya Linn, my heart is broken. The day your beautiful blue eyes went blind was the worst day of my life.I only wish I could've done something.I'll miss your "premium" purr and our little "conversations". 1997-2013 See you again "ONE FINE DAY"

DO NOT BUY WHILE SHELTER ANIMALS DIE!!

I am so sorry, Gary. You do more for your cats than most, and it must be heartbreaking to know that you can't save them all. RIP, Ebony.

Tonight at Our Awesome Angels Fly In Movie Show , The Earl Of Ebony will be there with Twinky to recieve the first plates from the St Giles Ristorante , and later the first plate the the Fly In Movie Snack Bar.
    From now on, it will be a good time for Our Newest Cat Angels and I pray that they let us know that they are doing all right.
    I am stunned that I have no movies of the Earl of Ebony as I have with many Porchies.
    I guess I ran out of time.
    Bless You My Porch Cat , it will be a little lonelier without you there
    You were a Great Cat who deserved a much better life
    Last edited by catmandu; 06-06-2010 at 07:37 AM.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Aw, Gary I am so sorry. No matter how much we wish it were different, we can only do so much. I'm sure The Earl of Ebony will be among the ones leading your fur baby pack to greet you some day!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~