Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The Earl of Ebony is gone.

Thank You all for saying nice things about me.

I was mindinng my own business when I heard that car , and although I got off the street , he hit me there was pain and then I was floating on a cloud.
    I came to a Big Mall where there were so many places to eat and sleep , and there was My Dad Ebony Beau , My Great Grand Dad Tubby 2 , and Road Block, Tiger , Karina , Orange Blossom , Orangie , Ebony Tubbette, Cat Zilla , Fred , White Star, The Shadow , The Scratchies , Rganar Guftason and Orangie all Porch Cats who had dined at The Found Cat Hotel.
    They licked and rubbed agianst me and told me that I was among the many Cats who dined al fresco at the Hotel, and passed on to be a Porch Cat Angel.:
    We all went for a slice of Pizza, A small sub, a piece of fish and then a place called the Mandarin where I was so happy and amazed. You wont believe it Fellow Ctas, but there were tables with bins full of food and when a bin was empty , someone would come with more food
    I ate and ate , there was steamed salad, crab salad , beef and bacon and all sorts of what they called Chinese food.
    Then we went to a place that was full , just full of beds.
    I found a King Sized Bed and then All The Found Hotel Cat Angels came to greet me with some ice cream, and cheese cake.
    There were so many Pet Talker Angels too, both Cats and Dogs and some Rabbits too.
    They told me that My Days of being hungry, and fighting for food are all over, and I am now an Angel, with My Wings of Silver and Gold
    I met Our Lord and he patted me and said Welcome Earl to Paradise.
    I pray my Friend at the Hotel does not cry too long, as I had some good meals there and with My Friend who called me Tippy.
    I hope that he keeps feeding the hugry and patting the homeless and giving us all names.
    As for me, I have found my place in the Sun.
    I am no longer a Stray, I belong , I am a Porch Cat
    Yours Truly, The Earl of Ebony Aka Tippy
    Last edited by catmandu; 06-06-2010 at 03:30 PM.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

God bless you, Gary, and all the kitties.
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

I'm so so sorry.

RIP dear sweet Earl of Ebony.

Melissa

Today we are going to Poco Loco for Tacos, the Best In Hamilton .ater and Sals Chips and Ice Cream so The Earl Of Ebony can bring something to the Big Eiffel Tower Awesome Angels Army Picnic.
    He doesnt want to come empty pawed on his first Picnic in Paris.
    He again Thanks You for Your Love and Prayers and says that he will see Us All
    One Fine Day

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.

I'm so sorry Uncle Gary, big hugs to you!
    RIP Earl of Ebony
    astrid

Poor Earl of Ebony.... he's in a better place now.

Play hard at the Bridge, Earl of Ebony.

Gary, the Dunn gang is so sorry and knows that the Earl of Ebony is playing happily at the bridge. Our hugs to you.
    Heaven is the place of final and complete happinees God has prepared for us----and if animals are necessary to make us happy in heaven, then you can be sure God will have them there. Reverend Billy Graham

And Today My Earl of Ebony's going to the King's Buffet!!!
    Will My Friend and Angel LOVE all those bins of Food
    He's treating Everyone and will be Our Host Today
    Hes One Cool Cat!!!

I am sorry to see of Earl of Ebony's passing. He knew love whilst he was alive and that was a wonderful thing for him to have.

Sleep softly, dear Earl of Ebony.....
    Nine is Fine!!

Rest in peace, sweet Earl of Ebony, and know how much you are missed. I cried when I read your story of your first day at the Bridge, but I know you are healthy, happy and whole again. You were always an angel, but now you have your wings of silver and gold.

Play softly while you wait for all your other friends to join you

XXXXXXXXXXXAll our children have paws!
    XXXXXXXXNewman, Lexie, Molly, Emma, Billy,
    XXXXXXXXJess, Jinx, Midge, Sofie, and Tiger

RIP at the Rainbow Bridge:
    Our kitties, Simmy, Duke, Blackie, Mama Cat, Riley, April, and Chloe.
    Our dogs, Shilo, Misty, Nikki, and Shadow.
    We miss you. Play gently until we meet again.