Thread: Gracie

Gracie

What a precious little baby you are, Gracie. My goodness, with those golden eyes and beautiful grey fur, you could be part British Blue, or perhaps part Burmese… Whatever your breeding, you are just irresistible!

And how touching that you have brought your joie de vivre to ease the pain your owners would be feeling with the loss of not only their cat who had been with them for many years, but also Pearl’s mate.

You have some big shoes to fill as a playmate to Pearl, but it sounds like you are doing a sterling job and Pearl is entranced by you and your antics. How sweet it is to see you curled up with Pearl – a tiny little gray kitty with such a big gentle golden Labrador.

May your day be filled with cuddles, treats, snoozes with Pearl and all the joyous things you love. I’m sending a big kiss from me to your cute little nose, Gracie, our adorable Cat of the Day.

Angel, Puddy and Tinkerbell

Aww, Gracie, what a sweet little girl And this picture of you and your "momma" Pearl is beyond cuteness

Happy Cat of The Day Gracie!

Gracie, you are one adorable furry ball of fluffy grey cuteness! The photo of you with your best friend, Pearl, is simply one of the loveliest things I have ever seen.

I know you will be having a great day of celebration today. It is a great honour to be picked as Cat of the Day, and you are still so young! Who knows what dizzy heights you will scale in the future.

Congratulations to you, pretty girl.

Gorgeous Gracie

What a cutie you are; I'm so glad you and Pearl get along so beautifully. Take care of yourself; no more stitch removal or other bad acts, ok? Have a wonderful COTD today.

Oh my goodness, what is it w/gray kitties and tearing out their stitches! My gray kitty Yodie had ear surgery and had to wear an E collar, too, b/c she tore out her stitches but poor Yodie had to wear her collar for two months. You are so adorable, Gracie, and I especially love the pic of you snuggled up next to your doggie buddy. I'll just bet you keep everyone hopping w/all that kitten energy. Enjoy your day as COTD, cutie pie.
    Blessings,
    Mary

"Time and unforeseen occurrence befall us all." Ecclesiastes 9:11

What a beautiful little girl!!! Absolutely gorgeous!! Happy cat of the day

Gracie, you are a delight and maybe the elderly cat's spirit is within you. That is why you fit so well into your perfect home. The photo of you snuggling with Pearl is so precious . . . perfect contentment. Have a fun celebration on your COTD honour, and I'm sure you will provide many years of enjoyment for your loving family.
    AvaJoy
    =^.".^=

Avatar courtesy of Kimlovescats . . . many thanks!
    EvErY LiFe ShOuLd HaVe NiNe CaTs

Gracie what a beauty you are!!!

I loved seeing your pictures today, specially the ones of you with your pal, Pearl. I hope you two are enjoying your special day to the fullest.

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Cat of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Gorgeous Gracie!!!

What a lil' stunner you are, Gracie! I liked your story. You have great pictures to boot - especially the ones with you and Pearl!
    Enjoy your COTD status, Gracie!

That was so nice of your Cat predecessor to send you along to his Meeowmie and Pearl , so they would not be sad and lonely!
    And a Little Kitten is just what was needed to lively up your house and put that spark of wild freedom and fun into the air to make everyone feel young once more!!!

You are such a Dear Little Cat of The Future Gracie, and you and Your Precious Pup Companion are so touching, you are the apple of that Great Dog's life now.
    He is so happy he has a Dear Friend to share life with.

We Found Cats love those photos and send a Dynamic Duo MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW To Our Newest Friends ^^ Our Newest Cat ^^ of the Day and Her Dog Companion ^^ And Our Newest Cat and Dog of the Day, Pearl^^ and Gracie ^^ Our Damon and Pythias of the Day ^^ ^^
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Hello Gracie,

It's a real pleasure to meet you today little one. I also loved
    all the precious pictures of you and Pearl. Looks like you
    really found the perfect home.Congratulations on being our honored
    CAT OF THE DAY. I wish you a long & happy life with your lucky family.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

A very happy Cat of the Day to you, Miss Gracie! You are precious beyond words, sweet little girl! Being a lifelong Lab and kitty Mom, I have to tell you, your beautiful photo album melted my heart! Oh, what a momentous day that was, the day of your rescue! I can't think of a more meaningful way for your family to commemorate the love your purrents have for one another, along with paying tribute to the loving legacy of your beloved predecessor, than welcoming into their home and hearts, a beautiful kitty such as you! I have to tell you Gracie, I had a laugh picturing you (safe from your purrents' prying eyes) picking out those sutures! And then there's Pearl, trying to lick your suture line to keep it clean! You have one furry soul mate and best bud for life in Pearl! And how wonderful that you came into her life just when she needed you most, after the passing of her best doggie bud. What a blessing you are to your family Gracie, the human and furry members!

Thanks for ending my day with a big smile, cutie pie! I hope you and your beloved Pearl, your loving and devoted Mom and Dad, all are enjoying a very happy, extra special, day of celebration! Lots of love and kisses to you on your much deserved day of honor, precious Gracie...and to precious Pearl, too! Long and happy life to you both!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Hi baby Gracie!!
    What a treat to see your beautiful pictures today, you're so gorgeous
    The pictures with Pearl, are priceless!! You really seem to be BFF, how cute!!

I hope you're both having a great day, full of fun and celebration
    HAPPY COTD baby Gracie, stay gorgeous, sweet and healthy!!!

Tons of kisses
    astrid

Gracie what a beautiful kitty you are. Before we lost our lab in December,he and our orange girl, Jasmine, were inseperable. He was her appointed guardian. Gracie thank you for the joy you are bring your family.
    Heaven is the place of final and complete happinees God has prepared for us----and if animals are necessary to make us happy in heaven, then you can be sure God will have them there. Reverend Billy Graham

Adorable Little Miss Gracie! You are sooooo sweet - and grey! The pictures of you and your BFF Pearl are just the best. The very first picture melted my heart, though !

I have a grey kitty so I know a little about grey-tude! Happy, happy Cat of the Day to you, sweet precious Gracie!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678