Thread: The day has finally arrived!!! Meet my beautiful great niece Ella and Daddy

The day has finally arrived!!! Meet my beautiful great niece Ella and Daddy

David (my nephew and his wife Dee) will be on their way back from Bejing on David's birthday, June 10th. I couldn't think of a better birthday present EVER!!!!

This is the first time I've had a smile plastered on my face with joy.

I'm a great aunt!!!!! Woohoo!!!

Rest In Peace Casey (Bubba Dude) Your paw print will remain on my heart forever. 12/02
    Mollie Rose, you were there for me through good times and in bad, from the beginning.Your passing will leave a hole in my heart.We will be together "One Fine Day". 1994-2009
    MooShoo,you left me too soon.I wasn't ready.Know that you were my soulmate and have left me broken hearted.I loved you like no other. 1999 - 2010See you again "ONE FINE DAY"
    Maya Linn, my heart is broken. The day your beautiful blue eyes went blind was the worst day of my life.I only wish I could've done something.I'll miss your "premium" purr and our little "conversations". 1997-2013 See you again "ONE FINE DAY"

DO NOT BUY WHILE SHELTER ANIMALS DIE!!

Looking at those pictures, it isn't any wonder that you are SO proud of her, Donna! She is absolutely ADORABLE!!!

Blog Entries
    She is a beautiful sweet looking little girl.

Oh how sweet. She's going to have a good life.
    Blessings,
    Mary

"Time and unforeseen occurrence befall us all." Ecclesiastes 9:11

Congratulations!
    I've Been Frosted

She is adorable!! I love the first picture. And I like her little ladybug shirt too. Too cute!!
    Our goal in life should be - to be as good a person as our dog thinks we are.

Thank you for the siggy, Michelle!

Cindy (Human) - Taz (RB Tabby) - Zoee (RB Australian Shepherd) - Paizly (Dilute Tortie) - Taggart (Aussie Mix) - Jax (Brown & White Tabby), - Zeplyn (Cattle Dog Mix)

CONGRATULATIONS AUNTIE DONNA! Now that's a spoilable little child! She is so CUTE!! I am looking forwards to seeing lots more pictures of her as she settles in and grows..

Special Needs Pets just leave bigger imprints on your heart!

Congrats!!! She's adorable.

What a beautiful little girl, Donna Congrats!!!

*Sniff, Sniff* I smell SPOILED ROTTEN BY GREAT AUNTIE DONNA!
    Congrats to all

I've been Boooo'd!

Oh, how SWEEEEEEEET is she?!!!!! Just adorable!

Welcome to the world, little Ella! And congratulations to all involved, especially her great-auntie!
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Congratulations Great Auntie Donna she is a beauty

What a cutie patootie she is Donna, how awesome you get to meet her, from one great aunt to another ENJOY to the max.
    Furangels only lent.
    RIP my gorgeous Sooti, taken from us far too young, we miss your beautiful face and purssonality,take care of Ash for us, love you xx000❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Ash,your pawprints are forever in my heart, love and miss you so much my big boy. ❤️❤️

RIP my sweet gorgeous girl Ellie-Mae, a little battler to the end, you will never ever be forgotten, your little soul is forever in my heart, my thoughts, my memories, my love for you will never die, Love you my darling little precious girl.❤️❤️

RIP our sweet Nikita taken suddenly ,way too soon ,you were a special girl we loved you so much ,miss you ❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Lexie, 15 years of unconditional love you gave us, we loved you so much, and miss you more than words can say.❤️❤️

RIP beautiful Evee Ray Skye ,my life will never be the same with out you ,I loved you so much, I will never forget you ,miss you my darling .❤️❤️

She is just beautiful! I have tears in my eyes...that brings back so many memories.

Dee's facebook page has THE cutest video of my 40 year old nephew acting like a 2 year old and Ella is laughing HYTERICALLY!!!!!

He was sitting on the bed making karate noises and she was just giggling up a storm and wanting kisses from him.

I can see Dee is going to have her hands full now with TWO kids. One being a 2 year old in a 40 year old man's body.

I have never seen them as happy as they are. She is going to be one spoiled kid, if I have anything to do with it.

Rest In Peace Casey (Bubba Dude) Your paw print will remain on my heart forever. 12/02
    Mollie Rose, you were there for me through good times and in bad, from the beginning.Your passing will leave a hole in my heart.We will be together "One Fine Day". 1994-2009
    MooShoo,you left me too soon.I wasn't ready.Know that you were my soulmate and have left me broken hearted.I loved you like no other. 1999 - 2010See you again "ONE FINE DAY"
    Maya Linn, my heart is broken. The day your beautiful blue eyes went blind was the worst day of my life.I only wish I could've done something.I'll miss your "premium" purr and our little "conversations". 1997-2013 See you again "ONE FINE DAY"

DO NOT BUY WHILE SHELTER ANIMALS DIE!!