Thread: Theo the miracle Lab!

Theo the miracle Lab!

Good morning and a very happy Dog of the Day to you beautiful Theo, (and Sunny too) from a doggie and Lab loving family! Oh, what an amazing story is yours, so full of providence! You couldn't be more perfectly named Theo, "full of God," for you truly are a miracle pup. Most certainly a higher power had a hand in your miraculous rescue! I'm heartbroken thinking of all of those dear souls who perished in the fire. But there's no doubt that God had a plan for you and your family, including helping to heal Scherzo's heart after the passing of your beloved predecessor, Rondo ! I can't imagine you finding a more perfect fit forever family, a family with not only the heart, but the means and knowledge necessary to meet your needs, most especially your health issues! It's great to hear you're doing so well now after your surgeries, healthy and whole; enjoying a totally Labalicious life, right down to those Nov. swims in icy waters, and munching on apples! (My Lab Star and you must have been separated at birth!) I got chills, reading how you headed for your car, fearful of being abandoned in the forest once more. What a terrifying experience that must have been! But no worries sweetheart, nothing but happy, carefree, love filled years await you in the care of your wonderful family! And many thanks as well to your amazing rescue group the OSPAC, who not only made sure you were placed with the most suitable family, but for going all out, repairing your cruciate ligament the first time around. Not many rescue groups are able, or willing, to provide such health care to their precious charges!

Thanks for starting off my Sunday with a big smile, Theo! I can't imagine a more deserving pup for our extra special Sunday honors! And I wish for you and Sunny, a very happy, fun filled day of celebration, and many more wonderful years with your loving family! Big hugs and kisses, woofs and Labbie wiggles to you precious Theo, and to Sunny too!
    Love, Sandra and Star the Lab!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Theo what a gorgeous boy you are!!!

I loved seeing your pictures today. I'm so sorry you had such a bad start in life. I'd like to give your humans a big hug for loving you now though. I hope you are being properly spoiled today.

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Dog of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hi Theo,

What an interesting story you have boy. I am so glad you were found
    and adopted by a wonderful,loving family. You won't be alone &
    wandering anymore sweet boy. Congratulations on being chosen as our
    DOG OF THE DAY. I hope you & Sonny get to celebrate your honor with
    extra treats & lots of hugs & kisses.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Blog Entries

Theo

Theo, beautiful Canadian dog! What a story and what a fabulous dog you are. Reading about what happened to the rescue shelter, that is so sad. Our KatMa believes that the measure of humane is how humans treat the old, the infirm, the children and the animals.

We know your humans when measured against that criteria do very well indeed. Purrs to you and congratulations on being the wonderful Dog of the Day, today -- 30th of May 2010.

Rescues are the most precious and loving pets. We prove that to our purr~ents every day. We're rescued/recycled kitties who appreciate life at The Palace.

Purr-purrrs to you, dear Theo ... our KatMa loves this photo of you, enjoying our great, white Canadian winter!

Have a great day celebrating your well-deserved honour. Having a good life with humane humans is what every pet deserves.

Kittykisses from me, Norman the King and my baby brothers, Felix the Prince (we are the rulers of The Palace) and Baby Rascal, Prince of the Bachelor Apartment.

Outside Kitty, Ebony who comes to dine twice daily (but won't let our KatMa adopt him and keep him indoors) sends you kittykisses too.

Felix (Maine Coon Cat) & Norman (Marbled Bengal Tabby Cat)

KatMa says:
    "Angels are sent to purrsons, dressed up as Cats" and
    ~Life without Cats is NOT a life at all!~
    Original cat quotations(c)Susan Elizabeth Dykhuis

Life without liberty is like a body without spirit -Kahlil Gibran

Sasha the Queen Calico
    b. 8 May 1994 - d. 29 August 2005

Our most purrecious little girl, we love you fur~ever.

Bobby the Dog, cats Tiggy [TBCU], Princess and Paddy-Paws, and Chucky the Dog are showing you the ropes at RB. Kisses and hugs to all of our darlings from your KatMa & Paw-Paw.

Calico Cat Atavar by: Glenda Moore

Handsome Theo!!!!!

Hi Big Boy!! What a pleasure it is to meet you today. Your story is incredible and it makes you an even more special boy. We can't believe you survived on munching apples. Do you still eat apples to this day, sweetheart? The family isn't positive but it could have happened. We're so glad to hear you're doing so well after getting those pesky knees fixed. It can be very painful, so we hear. We love seeing your pictures and expecially love meeting Sunny as well. May your beloved Scherzo rest in peace at the bridge.
    Congrats on your big day as our Sunday DOTD!! Please tell the family to cover that shiny black coat with tons of kisses from us, sweetie!! Happiness and good health always!!!!

Love, Daisy and Delilah in Sunny Florida

I've been Boo'd...
    Thanks Barry!

Congrats Theo. You may have not started out the best of all; but you were adopted by the best!

Look at you jump!

You're a gorgeous boy Theo! I did enjoy reading your story. One of my dogs had ACL surguries on both of her knees also.
    Congrats on being DOTD!!!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla