Thread: Pickle

Pickle

That was a beautiful story. If, as I gather from the tense used, she is no longer extant, I mourn her.

Oh Pickle, how sweet a tribute to you. You must have been one wonderful companion for your mum. Such a gorgeous face and beautiful eyes. I know that you are living the good life now at the Rainbow Bridge but will be reunited w/your loved ones "one fine day" as a good Pet Talk friend of mine would say. Smile down from your special place to let your humans know that you're enjoying your title as COTD, pretty girl.
    Blessings,
    Mary

"Time and unforeseen occurrence befall us all." Ecclesiastes 9:11

Pickle has found her role in Our Awesome Angels Army Friends and she is a wilderness Scout looking for National Parks and Wilderness Areas where All Of Our Pet Angels, Stray Angels and Animal Angels of every species will have a good time and that there will be something of interest for everyone.

Pickle has amazing Golden eyes and such a studious expression on her intense , yet happy multi colored face.
    She was a wonderful companion for may years and now has foound her reward in Paradise and is content and happy now that she can help her Fellow Angels.
    On Her One Fine Day

We Fopund Ctas love Pickle and are glad to know that we will have a Guide to show us where to go and play in the Great Outdoors.
    We are sending A Loving MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWW TO Precious Purrfect Pickle , Our Newest Friend ^^ and Our Newest Cat Of the Day.
    Any Tuersday in June Pickle , its Buffet Time, and Ebony Beau Tubster and Peaches welcome you to their enclosure anytime.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

I am so sorry your Pickle died. You were fortunate to have her in your life and vice versa. You loved her; she loved you. Sorry for your loss.

Blog Entries

Darling Pickle, the Queen of Hearts

So sorry to learn your darling Pickle has gone to Rainbow Bridge. I hope my late pets are playing with Pickle. Being an old fossil, born in the last millennium this translates in having many of my darling cats, dogs, birds and rescued wildlife go to RB and leave me here to mourn.

Your Pickle was a sparkling beauty with lots of cattitude. May she visit you in your dreams, and purr softly in your ear just as you enter dreamland.

Your tribute to Pickle is touching, allowing us to get to know her sweetness. That she is honoured as Cat of the Day is a wonderful tribute to her.

Purrs from me, Norman the King & my baby brothers, Prince Felix and Baby Rascal, Prince of the Bachelor Apartment. Outside Kitty, Ebony who comes to dine twice daily would have wanted you to be his kitteh wife...

Our purr~ents send kisses to you at RB and ask all of their RB darlings to play with you.

Felix (Maine Coon Cat) & Norman (Marbled Bengal Tabby Cat)

KatMa says:
    "Angels are sent to purrsons, dressed up as Cats" and
    ~Life without Cats is NOT a life at all!~
    Original cat quotations(c)Susan Elizabeth Dykhuis

Life without liberty is like a body without spirit -Kahlil Gibran

Sasha the Queen Calico
    b. 8 May 1994 - d. 29 August 2005

Our most purrecious little girl, we love you fur~ever.

Bobby the Dog, cats Tiggy [TBCU], Princess and Paddy-Paws, and Chucky the Dog are showing you the ropes at RB. Kisses and hugs to all of our darlings from your KatMa & Paw-Paw.

Calico Cat Atavar by: Glenda Moore

What a beautiful tribute to a beautiful cat. Pickle must be
    smiling down at her people that love & remember her with much love.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Beautiful Pickle, sweet princess girl. We are privileged to honor you here today; to memorialize all that you meant to your wonderful family. Their tribute had me tears, and my heart breaks, knowing you are no longer with them. But as your Mum says, you live on in their hearts and the countless memories you made, never to be forgotten. You certainly have earned your angel wings, sweetheart. Oh my, one year under the bed with your litter box, yet still they held tight to the hope that one day you would let them into your life, your heart. And did you ever. What a precious gift you gave to them during your time on this earth; sharing with them your trust, and your unconditional love...and no doubt countless smiles and laughs, along with the love.

Bask in the warmth of the Rainbow Bridge precious one, until that happy day when you and your family are reunited.

To the family of Pickle...Thank you for sharing your beautiful Pickle with us. How blessed you were to have had the privilege of sharing your lives with such a beautiful creature, a devoted and loving best friend and furkid.

(((HUGS)))
    Sandra, Oliver and Tigg'r.

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

What a beautiful, sassy cat you are Pickle. You tribute was written almost like a poem. You had a good family and I hope you meet up there with my Scott.

And a fellow Melbournian welcome too!

Thank you for sharing Pickle's story with us today. She was a beautiful kitty and fortunate to find a family who loved her so much. The Rainbow Bridge must be beautiful if you are there, dear Pickle.

Beautiful Pickle, your story brought tears to my eyes. I'm so sorry you had to leave for the Rainbow Bridge, but I'm happy that your life turned around when you were adopted from the shelter. You learned about love and trust from people who cared so very much about you, and you returned that love and trust many times over. I'm sure they must miss you very much.

Play with abandon while you wait for your loved ones at the Rainbow Bridge. You are a most-deserving Cat of the Day, Pickle.

XXXXXXXXXXXAll our children have paws!
    XXXXXXXXNewman, Lexie, Molly, Emma, Billy,
    XXXXXXXXJess, Jinx, Midge, Sofie, and Tiger

RIP at the Rainbow Bridge:
    Our kitties, Simmy, Duke, Blackie, Mama Cat, Riley, April, and Chloe.
    Our dogs, Shilo, Misty, Nikki, and Shadow.
    We miss you. Play gently until we meet again.

Pickle

Dearest Princess Pickle

Your story brought tears to my eyes. To think that a place that is called a shelter could be the very opposite, causing you such trauma and terror.

But patience and love from your new owners broke down all the barriers and finally you became the cat you were meant to be. The protector. The love baby. The playful Pickle (with the cutest pink tongue!)

Sweetheart, may you be smiling over the rainbow bridge as you look down at your family who so loved and cherished you. Smiling at your wonderful photos that celebrate your very being as our Cat of the Day, most special and truly beautiful Pickle.

Angel, Puddy and Tinkerbell

For pickle

I HAVE TEARS IN MY EYES-AND YET-I THINK THIS IS A BEAUTIFUL TRIBUTE TO YOU. I HOPE IT IS TRUE THAT WE WILL BE REUNITED WITH OUR PETS ONE DAY. I DO BELIEVE THAT. YOU ARE SUCH A PRETTY CAT-AND I AM SORRY THAT YOU HAD TO GO TO RB-BUT IF IT IS A NICE PEACEFUL PLACE-GOD BLESS YOU! THE LOVE BETWEEN CATS AND MEOWMIES DOESN'T LEAVE-THOUGH. IT STAYS WITHIN US. HAPPY COTD SWEET ONE! SUSANSWATLIN518

Thank-you, everyone!

Thank-you for all your kind thoughts.

Pickle was a beautiful cat.

I'll add more photos when I can.

Precious Pickle

Wow - what a loving tribute to such a lovely cat. I know that she is missed a lot...