Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Owen

Owen

Truly a beautiful, photogenic Tabby. Would love to have you here so that we could play some catch with your ball toy. Your human wrote a great bio.

Congratulations Owen on being Today's Top Cat.

Hi from Aussie Land!

Hi to dear Owen! What a beautiful laid back boy he is. My two could never go on board an aircraft, I can't keep them quiet when I take them to the Vet in their baskets in the car! They are terrified of the vacuum cleaner and the Lawn Mower man.

But a word of caution about water drinking cats. It usually denotes that the cat is getting too much salt in its diet and that would make them lap water all the time. It is not natural for a cat to want to drink water. They do on occasion however but they can survive in deserts especially in our Australian where they thrive.

All the best to you and your beautiful boy!

Love from Sue, Bonnie, and Meggsie xxxx

Owen, your bio made me giggle. Such a neat kitty you are, placing all your toys next to your food dish. And I'd love to see a pic of you asleep on your back w/all fours straight up in the air. It sounds like you're a delightful companion and definitely deserving of your title of COTD. Enjoy, handsome boy.
    Blessings,
    Mary

"Time and unforeseen occurrence befall us all." Ecclesiastes 9:11

Owen

What a great introduction we all had to you, Owen. Love the toys/food dish situation, and the legs up in the air and snoring when you sleep. But the drinking? Have you been tested for diabetes? Hope all is well with that possible issue. Anyway, happy COTD.

Owen, It's a pleasure to meet you. You sound very nice. My cat lays on his back also. I dont mean to alarm you (or your human) but drinking so much water might be a sign of a medical problem. I think you should take him to vet and tell him about the water and have your cat tested. Thanks for sharing. Kay in NC USA

What a handsome Big Tabby you are Owen, and quite the playful Gentle Cat too. And the Found Cats are so impressed that yopu have been on airplanes and have visted your Aunts and Uncles and Family across Europe

You are quite the Danish Cat and you live in Copenhagen a great and historic City and certainly a fine place for Our Awesome Angels to visit with all the great places to dine.

We Found Ctas are sending their Finest MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW To Our Flying Cat ^^Our Newest Friend^^ and Our Newest Cat of the Day Aviator Owen!^^
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Cotd

Thank you SO much for all your nice words! ....Owen says hi to you all .

Also thank you for your concerns about the water drinking! ....I have talked to the vet about this many times and he has examined Owen. I still bring it up every year when we go for his annual vaccination and the vet has found nothing wrong with him....so hopefully he is right.

Owen has been on the balcony today enjoying the warm sun.
    He has just had his dinner and now he is curled up in his foam house.

You can see more pix of Owen on my profile.

Again thank you!

Owen you are indeed a very handsome fellow!!!

What a treat it must be to be greated by your sweet face every morning!!!

Hello to your loving human Miss Cherry too! It would be wonderful if you would post new pics of Owen on Cat General from time to time. We would love to see him!!!

Oh, every cat, I've ever known has drank water. Just as long as it's not excessive, I would listen to your vet.

Congratulations, Owen, Sweetie, on being our special Cat of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Good morning handsome Owen, happy COTD to you!!
    What a beautiful face you have, you look so sweet and lovely

I agree with MOFF, I'd love to see some more pictures of your lovely self on Cat General and know more about your every day and your antics

Good day to Miss Cherry too, what a gorgeous boy you have; please keep in touch with all of us at PT

Have a great day!!
    astrid

Owen!!!

Wow! You are an awesome cat - so cool and laid back!
    Enjoy your COTD status, Owen!

Handsome Owen, what a sweet face you have!

Such a good traveler, companion, host, and mellow boy. You have earned your status as COTD.

Mine HATE the vacuum and run as soon as I get it out of the closet!

You are a beautiful boy and I hope you have a wonderful day, sunning yourself and having a nice drink of water on the patio!

Purrs & headbumpies from my boys to you, awesome Owen!
    Loving meowmie to Archy & Binky (RIP my sweet boy 10/13/10)

=^..^=

I

Owen! You are such a handsome fella. You look a lot like my cat I used to have Mikey. He was such a handsome fella too.

Hi Owen, what a treat to see you! You are very cute and I love your kissable nosie
    My Peppito also likes drinking, but only from the bath tub. It seems it is a game for him

Glad to see that your mom joined Pet Talk. It means more stories and pics from you

Owen

Darling. One look into your handsome face and I am gone.
    I love you Owen. You are the most magnificent
    hunk o cat meat I have ever seen.
    Your people are very lucky to be managed by
    such a fine gentleman.
    Treasure your Earth and all the glorious Life that abounds...gently...

Handsome, friendly, loyal, sweet Owen! I'd love to play ball with you or to make a lap for you!! I hope you had a wonderful day of sunning and drinking cool water on your patio. Happy, happy Cat of the Day to you, precious Owen!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678