Thread: Sadie learns..agility?! (picture overload)

Hybrid View

Sadie learns..agility?! (picture overload)

For Christmas my parents bought me this little agility set thingy, since I've always wanted to try it with Sadie but there's nowhere nearby to do so.

Today was sunny and 80* out sooo.. we broke out the box ^_^ Last winter, when I opened it, Sadie was deathly afraid of the tunnel thingy. Therefore, I decided to work on that first, with a few jumps thrown in since we've been doing THAT for years.

First, we played a little fetch

Followed by Sadie running into me, me falling over and Sadie forgetting the meaning of personal space.

Then...the scary tunnel. At first, she was appalled that I would even THINK of making her go through it. BUT...with a few treats (her normal food, lol) and lots of encouragement....

Everytime she did that good, I rewarded her by letting her jump bahahaha

I'm so proud of her!

in on the joke and i cant stop laughing

Blog Entries
    What a happy looking Sadie. Way to go Sadie. It looks like she was having a blast & lots of treats too. Thank for making me .

What a cutie Sadie is!! Looks like she's having a blast and burning that seemingly never-ending BC energy!! Thanks for sharing

*Sammy*Springen*Molli*

What fun!! Way to go Sadie!

Woot, Congrats

Question, whats the name/brand of the kit?
    That is something I would LOVE to get Digi, as I believe it'll help her build even more confidence in herself.

Fun! They are so pleased with themselves when the "conquor" something scary, all by themselves! Great photos!

I have this set:
    http://www.builderdepot.com/browse.i...odstoreid=5305

The Kyjen Dog Agility starter kit. It includes tunnel, weave poles, jump, starter "box" and award ribbons. Easy to set up, too. When I bought it, that link above was the lowest price.

Quote Originally Posted by king2005 View Post
    Woot, Congrats

Question, whats the name/brand of the kit?
    That is something I would LOVE to get Digi, as I believe it'll help her build even more confidence in herself.
    I'll have to check, I can't remember the name right now. It came with quite a lot - the tunnel, a jump, weave poles, some blue lines that I'm not quite sure what to do with, a start and finish line, a stopwatch, and training tips.

Thanks everyone! She came inside, crashed for a few hours, and was a spazz by the time jeopardy came on hahaha. I swear, she NEVER gets tired. -_-

The funny part was that I wasn't really feeding her treats - I just grabbed a handful of her food! But she's such a pig she didn't notice the difference.
    in on the joke and i cant stop laughing