Thread: My dear Liza

Unhappy My dear Liza

I never thought that I would type about this story in Dog Memorial, I never thought I'd come here, but this day has come.
    I would like to tell everybody that I used to have a lovely Alsatian. A lovely thing she was. She was so pretty and so sweet. She obeyed us every time we told her to do something. My lovely guard dog, Liza. She was a jewel to me. But, her end had to come one day. She died due to tumor in some part of her body. I miss you deary. Stay happy on the rainbow bridge. She died in winter. I only wish we had her pictures.
    Sana Imran

I'm sorry about Liza. I bet she was a wonderful friend.
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Rest in peace, lovely Liza. You will always remain in your girl Sana's heart.
    I've Been Frosted

Thanks Annette and Karen. Yeah, she a was a lovely girl. When I look at my Corgi One Down, I always remember. She was a trained dog, but One Down, he isn't trained, but he can make me happy while I'm sad about Liza.

Sana, please know I feel your sadness. Losing a beloved companion is so painful. I'm sorry for your loss. Play hard at the Bridge, sweet Liza.

I've been Boooo'd!

I am so sorry to hear about Liza. It does sound as if she brought incredibly love and laugher, loyalty to you and of course she recieved the same in return.
    Their sweet precious lives are all to short, we love and lose so many over the course of a lifetime.
    I offer a hug and my heart felt wishes that when you think of Liza a smile and not a tear cross your face.

Unhappy

Thanks guys. Thanks for everything you said, I do feel better now and oh great... another sad thing in the house. Squirtle.. Karen knows about him, he was my pet mud turtle. He had to leave in a few days and now he is lost Nobody knows where, he went. One day he's in his pond and the other day, he is GONE! I took all the water out of his muddy pond. I dug everywhere. He never stepped outside his home. Nobody knows where he is. I am so very worried I prayed alot. Cried too but nothing helped. I am still hoping he's alright and alive where ever he is. Oh! God please tell me where Squirtle went... I wish that he would come back soon. I am still very worried that if he hid in the mud and got stuck there.Please pray he is alright and he comes homes or we find him as soon as possible.

Hey, Karen. I wanted to tell you something. You are famous in my brothers and sisters. My elder sister read this thread My dear Liza. when she came to the part where you had posted something she was so happy. She could have thrown a party is she was allowed, I'm sure. She told my other brothers and sisters and they were amazed too. My elder brother always asks me that is Karen your friend and if he wants to know something about some animal he says. Can you ask Karen because she is your friend and stuff. So just wanted to tell you that you're quite famous in my brothers and sisters.