Thread: LOST Finale

LOST Finale

What did the other LOST fans on here think of the finale?

I thought it was good, but so sad, especially the last scene with Jack in the jungle with Vincent! I'm also a little sad the show is over.

I watched it for a change. I normally don't watch it on account of how I work making it to hard to keep up with. But THIS was the last one and I wanted to see how it ended.

Ha! I am still not sure what I think of it, I would love to see it again. It was a great show tho...

I am going to look into getting all the seasons now so I can watch them all!

Special Needs Pets just leave bigger imprints on your heart!

I stopped watching Lost a couple of years ago, it was just too complicated for me and I lost all interest in the characters. I know many people were just as confused as I was, some continued to watch and guess, others like me just stopped watching. I heard that even after watching the finale questions would not be answered, you would have to buy the DVD to get the final answers, what a slap in the face that is for the true fans.

"Happy is the home with at least one cat" - Italian Proverb

Every life should have nine cats. – Anonymous

"I've been frosted."

I only got to season two.. three went by me.. so I didn´t wanted to see four until I saw 3.. which I still haven´t.. then so many others came by.. I guess now I´ll be able to see them all with no rush or more seasons packing up...
    Corinna´s Christmas Card Swap ´06
    dedicated to a lovely woman who won many hearts along her life...........
    she will be deeply missed.......Thank you for letting us be a part of your life, you will surely remain in ours FOREVER........R.I.P. Dear Corinna

Best Fireman in da House´10
    dedicated to the kindest,loveliest and always helpful dude that one would be honored and proud to know........R.I.P. Dear Phred

notes-to-my-husband blog

http://365project.org/isabelle/365

From "The New Adventures of Queen Victoria" May 24:

"Do or do not. There is no try." -- Yoda

I was somewhat disappointed, mostly in that I'm a details kind of person, and I wanted more in the way of explanation of some of the specifics. The finale was ok, but I felt kind of let down by it.

I am a LOST fan...have watched it from the beginning. I thought the end was sad, but like many I too wish they would have answered more questions from random things from over the seasons. I think I have the last 2 seasons on dvr so I may go back and watch them as well as the finale again. Overall a good show and I'm sad to see it go.

Somehow I missed parts of Season 3 and totally missed the rest. That was unusual for me 'cause I was a LOST fanatic. I tuned in now and then but got, well LOST . So I'll go online or use Netflix. My TiVo isn't hooked up right. Oh well. I did see the last 15 minutes last night, and honestly, before I knew what hit me, I had tears rolling down my face. Ok, it was the dog laying next to Jack.

Anyone see Jimmy Kimmel's salute to LOST? It was hysterical. I loved the way the actors got along so well. It was really genuine.

I've been Boooo'd!

I've watched every episode, even when I was "LOST" and didn't understand what was happening I loved it

I thought the season finale was great! I'm gonna miss it that's for sure!

Huney, Bon & Simba-missed so very much
    Remembering all the Rainbow Bridge Pets

Like Anna, I never missed an episode and I loved the finale. I thought it was perfect, or at least close to perfect. I thought most, if not all, of the big questions were answered. I'll miss the show, but I'm glad it's come to an end.
    - Kari
    skin kids- Nathan, Topher, & Lilla

Have you seen this? I thought it was funny.

http://www.collegehumor.com/video:1936291