Thread: Alunita

Alunita

Oh my goodness, look at the two of you all cuddled up! How adorable is that! What a little fuzz nugget you are, Alunita. No wonder your human loves you so much. I certainly wouldn't have been able to resist you and, thankfully, he couldn't either and you allowed him to rescue you and give you the good life that you deserve. Enjoy your day as COTD, cutie pie w/the big, beautiful eyes.
    Blessings,
    Mary

"Time and unforeseen occurrence befall us all." Ecclesiastes 9:11

Alunita

Love the picture with you cuddling your boyfriend; keep up the good work! Enjoy your special day.

My goodness we are so international , a Cat of the Day all the way from beautiful historic Rumania.
    And you were a very Lucky Cat Alunita to find your Kind Hymans who took you in from the cold and transformed you from a poor Stray Cat into a Purrfect Little Princess on her little pillow.

And you are so lucky too to have the friendship of Bariloz, a fine Black cat who is now a Happy Cat now that he not only has found a home , but a treasured Lady Cat too!!

We Found Cats love romance and that photo of You Together is magical.
    WE are sending Our Finest MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWS To Our Newes Friends ^^ ^^ and Newest Cats of the Day Bodacious Beriloz and His Heart Cat Alunita.
    A Match made in Heaven.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Alunita you are a beauty!! The markings in your face are stunning, and your gorgeous eyes!! Thank you for sharing your story and pictures this morning. I love the one with the two of you together - you do love each other, don't you?

Congratulations on COTD - you have a very special day!!
    http://bestsmileys.com/cats1/4.gif

​GO RAVENS!!

Hi Alunita! What a cute pink nose! You really do enjoy being wrapped in the arms of Berlioz! What a sweet picture You look cute hangin' out in the Christmas stocking Happy COTD to a pretty girl in Romania

Hi ~^..^~ Daddy
    Hi Buddy & Grace!

Alunita what a gorgeous girl you are!!!

I loved seeing all your wonderful pictures today. I specially like the one of you snuggling with your boy friend. I hope you are both enjoying your special day.

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Cat of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Alunita, Alunita, Alunita

Oh my Gosh! Congratulations on being COTD. You are just adorable and cute all at the same time. Lots of extra kisses and cuddles for you today and every day.

Alluring Alunita!

Oh my - you are such a beautiful cat - your eyes are gorgeous!
    I'm so glad that you were saved from the cold, hard streets...now you have a wonderful life and a handsome friend to boot! lol!
    Enjoy your COTD status, Alunita!

What a beautiful and gorgeous little girl is our COTD today!!!

I looooooved seeing you snuggling with Berlioz, you both look adorable

I hope you had a beautiful day sweetie, happy COTD to you
    Love and lots of kisses
    astrid

Kisses back at you Alunita, you precious little peanut! Happy Cat of the Day to you!!! Talk about that "wide-eyed look of innocence!" What an absolutely precious pic of your beautiful self! Bless your people for rescuing you from the cold, lonely, dangerous streets! As your Mommy says, every day our rescues repay us our kindness with their unconditional love, kisses, and the joy they bring to our lives each and every day! I'm so happy you found your forever home sweetheart, complete with your very own best forever fur friend, Berlioz! (Named after the composer, perhaps?)

Thanks for ending my day with a big smile, sweetie pie! I hope you're being treated to a very special day, celebrating with your parents and Berlioz! Cuddles and kisses to you, precious Alunita!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

What a cute kitty you are and so fortunate to have found such a good home.

Cute!

Alunita, you look so cute hanging on the door! You are beautiful and look very sweet with beautiful eyes! Happy COTD

Sweet Alunita with the big eyes and pink nose! What a beautiful girl you are! I love the picture of you snuggled with Berlioz. I hope you had a very special day as Cat of the Day!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678