Thread: Phyllis

Phyllis

Dear Dad of Phyllis: Thank you for being a party to the mutual rescue of Phyllis and yourself. You are now and will always be her hero. She will be forever appreciative and you will be endowed with her everlasting love and devotion. You have performed a great and wonderful act of kindness and compassion.
    Phyllis: You are a lovely young lady who is very deserving of this speicial DOTD honor. I am thankful that you now have a great human with whom to spend your life from this day forward. I pray that you continue to improve both physically and psychologically and I hope that you and your Dad have some terrific times together every day.
    Our pets reflect our outlooks and attitudes.

What a wonderful story.
    Thank you for rescuing her, and for taking the time to care for her as she should always have been.

Happy DOTD Phyllis
    M!
    "No dog is born either vicious or friendly, but rather a blank slate that is moulded, for better or worse, by the owner."

Quote Originally Posted by jspence View Post
    Dear Dad of Phyllis: Thank you for being a party to the mutual rescue of Phyllis and yourself. You are now and will always be her hero. She will be forever appreciative and you will be endowed with her everlasting love and devotion. You have performed a great and wonderful act of kindness and compassion.
    Phyllis: You are a lovely young lady who is very deserving of this speicial DOTD honor. I am thankful that you now have a great human with whom to spend your life from this day forward. I pray that you continue to improve both physically and psychologically and I hope that you and your Dad have some terrific times together every day.
    How nice

Phyliss

What a lucky meeting for the both of you. I hope you both have a wonderfull life together. She will be your forever companion and love you forever.thank you for her rescue

what a lucky dog phylis is and you as her dad are lucky also to have found a special companion. God bless you both.

How very very fortunate that you rescued Phyllis and now you both are helping each other. Poor dog; I'm so glad you got her and are taking care of her with love and patience. Thanks for sharing with us. Kay in NC

Phyllis what an adorable girl you are!!!

I am so happy you and your dad found each other. That was a real win win situation, eh? Gosh, we are almost neighbors. I live in SE KS. I love it when local (or close to local) pets get honored. I hope you and your dad are enjoying your special day to the fullest.

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Dog of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Happy Dog of the Day to you, beautiful Phyllis! My heart melted when I clicked on your photo, and tears came to my eyes, reading your heart warming, inspirational story of rescue. We are so grateful to your wonderful Dad for rescuing you from that house of horrors! It breaks my heart, thinking of all of the precious souls suffering abuse and neglect in puppy mills, some for a lifetime. But blessedly you found your way out of that awful place, to the most loving, caring and committed of forever homes; the best Daddy on earth! Finally you're living the life you always deserved; learning to love and trust; bark, wag your tail, sleep on the big bed...to be a doggie! We can't thank your Daddy enough for his great compassion and selflessness; he's a hero in my book, just as he is yours. But we all know he would say it is he who is the truly blessed one, having a beautiful best friend and loving companion for life in you, Phyllis! (Bless you sweetheart, for rescuing him...)

Congratulations to you on your much deserved day of honor, sweet baby girl! I wish for you and your Daddy a very special day of celebration, and many, many more happy, carefree, love filled years together! Hugs and kisses to you, precious Phyllis! And a big (((hug))) to your guardian angel, your Daddy!
    Last edited by tatsxxx11; 05-23-2010 at 01:18 PM.

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Quote Originally Posted by jspence View Post
    Very well said. We can not say it better. Bless you both. Phyllis: you are so beautiful, we are thrilled to meet you. Have a wonderful day as our DOTD and many many more wonderful days from now on!! Please tell Dad to give you tons of much deserved kisses from us here in Florida.

Love, Daisy and Delilah in Very Hot, Sunny Florida

I've been Boo'd...
    Thanks Barry!

Phyllis

Ooooh.....I had to write to you to tell you what a wonderful job of caring and loving you are doing, Dad, for Phyllis! We loved a shar pei for 10 wonderful years and could swear when I opened the DOGOFTHEDAY website today she is the spitting image of our boy Wrinkles! Thank you for giving this special girl a chance. You will enjoy many precious years of slobbery kisses, warm snugglies on cold nights, silly shar pei antics, and yes, even the sweet sounds of squishy-faced snores ! God bless you as our honoree today and always, little Miss Pecan Standy. You deserve every second of a good life!
    Last edited by peimom; 05-23-2010 at 02:47 PM. Reason: misspelled words