Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Best Buy Is Racist!!!!

Blog Entries
    The sponsor already is in jail. He is being tried by the court system as I write this. He not only knowling hired illegals but also had their under aged children working in the plant. That is why my mind keeps swinging to & fro on this issue.

Quote Originally Posted by Bonny View Post
    The sponsor already is in jail. He is being tried by the court system as I write this. He not only knowling hired illegals but also had their under aged children working in the plant. That is why my mind keeps swinging to & fro on this issue.
    Well so he should be to, and they should throw the book at him.

"I'm Back !!"

If you come to a country illigally, break our laws, take our jobs and healthcare and then get pissed because you are not treated well, go back to where ever you came from. Make your country a better place stop ruining ours.
    I am sorry but I have as much pity for them as I do for people in jail.
    If you break the law you forfit your rights to many things, not all. Saying that no one should be abused but if you bring a child here that you can't afford to take care of and then complain that it has to work, well that is on you, the parent. Take better care of your kids and don't have ones you can't afford. My kids don't work in sweatshops and I am sure no one here has kids that do, we as parents take better care of our children and make sure they get a decent education. If you live in a country with no education, no jobs, no money don't have kids.

Blog Entries
    Nah! Marigold, It is the Sponsors that are a big part of this. They can't find any Americans to work for mimium wages so they depend on the legals & illegals. They hire the illegals kids because they don't want their children to get their hands dirty. They could of even threatened the childrens parents with the loose of their jobs if the children didn't come to work for them. To come here legally you can get a 6 year Visa if you have a Sponsor & hopefully your Sponsor will be on the up & up. Shalom Rabashskin is on trail because he thought he could beat the system. He seems to be the patsy in all this. The immagration laws need to changed, they are as old as the hills. I don't like seeing illegals sucking the juice out of our country either, but they are human beings treated like animals in some cases. This is a case that exists in my area at this time.

You can always spot an illegal immigrant.....by the wig they wear

"I'm Back !!"

Blog Entries
    OH MY! The wig & sweater are color coordinated at least.

Quote Originally Posted by Bonny View Post
    OH MY! The wig & sweater are color coordinated at least.
    That is one of the giveaway signs.
    Also, when you ask them their name, they will say "Jeffrey", but it doesn't sound like Jeffrey....it sounds like Pancho.

"I'm Back !!"