Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Have a look at these idiots...........

Have a look at these idiots...........

Are these people colour blind ??? Or what ???
    These are red light cameras in Springfield Ohio.

http://link.brightcove.com/services/...id=70368898001

"I'm Back !!"

Blog Entries
    Those were illegals running the red lights. That is a prime example of when the light is green look both ways before you pull out into the street or you could get trashed.

I have noted that MANY drivers take the attitude that if the light has been red for only 15 seconds it is Ok to squeek through. I always look both ways and wait till I'm sure that there are no Red light runners before I move under green. i have driven all over the world and America by far has the worst drivers from both a skills standpoint and obeying the law. The average American driver would not last an hour in Europe or middle east.

America also has a lot of unwritten regional laws that can get a person traveling through in big trouble if you are not aware. An example; in New England if you can get the front of your car into traffic then you have the right of way. It doesn't matter how fast you are approaching, a car will jump out without warning. if you are not a very defensive driver there is going to be an accident.

In this area the red flashing light at railroad crossings is saying stop if you see a train in front of you. If the train is not already in the crossing it is OK to go. I also believe that many people have no idea what the yellow lines ,on the highway, are for.
    “You live and you learn, but if you never learn, at least you are still living.”
    — Unknown

Wow. Remind me to never go to Springfield, Ohio.

No Kidding that is a Dangerous Place at the Red Lights.. Yup a bunch of color blind idiots..
    Quote Originally Posted by happylabs View Post
    Wow. Remind me to never go to Springfield, Ohio.

~~~Thank You Very Much {Kim} kimlovescats for the Grand Siggy~~~

[[ Furr Babies are Like Potato Chips **** No One Can Have Just One ]]
    ****** Kindness, Mercy & Justice to All Living Creatures ******
    {{{{{Everyday is a Gift = That's why it's Called the Present }}}}}
    ((( Each Day With Our Pets is a Surprise Package Waiting to be Opened )))
    <Sunsets are God's Reminder to Us That At The End of the Day We're All In This Together>

Quote Originally Posted by kokopup View Post
    I have noted that MANY drivers take the attitude that if the light has been red for only 15 seconds it is Ok to squeek through. I always look both ways and wait till I'm sure that there are no Red light runners before I move under green. i have driven all over the world and America by far has the worst drivers from both a skills standpoint and obeying the law. The average American driver would not last an hour in Europe or middle east.

America also has a lot of unwritten regional laws that can get a person traveling through in big trouble if you are not aware. An example; in New England if you can get the front of your car into traffic then you have the right of way. It doesn't matter how fast you are approaching, a car will jump out without warning. if you are not a very defensive driver there is going to be an accident.

In this area the red flashing light at railroad crossings is saying stop if you see a train in front of you. If the train is not already in the crossing it is OK to go. I also believe that many people have no idea what the yellow lines ,on the highway, are for.
    We used to have a road law here that made us always give way to a vehicle coming out of a street on the right....no matter what the situation, we had to give way to our right. It was always that way until they changed it some 30 or so years ago. It was stupid rule really, and I'm sure it caused a lot of accidents.

"I'm Back !!"

When I lived in Germany 30 some odd years ago they had camara's at lights and I always thought what a great idea it was. My ex not so much once he got the speeding ticket.
    I wonder if these people know ther is a camara??? Everyone of them should get a $1000.00 fine that is if they are still alive.
    The camara does not lie and I for one think this is a great way to stop people from hurting themselves and others.
    Speeding ticket how about an automatic $500.00? It would raise a lot of money for some cities, money that could go to driving safety classes.
    For those of you against the camara, remember it might save your life someday if someone knows they are on camara, might not plow into you.

We have certain people in CT that think the red lights and stop signs don't apply to them. That's why whenever my light turns green, I count to 5 before I proceed. There are too many friggin idiots behind the wheels out there, not paying attention, talking and texting on their cellphones and not wearing their seatbelts. Do I talk on my cell when driving - yes...HOWEVER, I have a bluetooth which makes it hands free, which in CT is legal.

Rest In Peace Casey (Bubba Dude) Your paw print will remain on my heart forever. 12/02
    Mollie Rose, you were there for me through good times and in bad, from the beginning.Your passing will leave a hole in my heart.We will be together "One Fine Day". 1994-2009
    MooShoo,you left me too soon.I wasn't ready.Know that you were my soulmate and have left me broken hearted.I loved you like no other. 1999 - 2010See you again "ONE FINE DAY"
    Maya Linn, my heart is broken. The day your beautiful blue eyes went blind was the worst day of my life.I only wish I could've done something.I'll miss your "premium" purr and our little "conversations". 1997-2013 See you again "ONE FINE DAY"

DO NOT BUY WHILE SHELTER ANIMALS DIE!!

I'll agree with the $500 speeding ticket.........

If they fine tailgaters $1000

If they fine people going below the speed limit in the third lane $2500

If they fine people for changing lanes without signaling $250

If they fine jaywalkers $1500

ad nauseum.

Speeding on a highway is a relatively innocuous act. Tailgating, impeding the flow of traffic, and driving while distracted are far more dangerous than someone going 80 MPH in a 65 MPH zone.
    The one eyed man in the kingdom of the blind wasn't king, he was stoned for seeing light.

Doing 60 in a 25, I will hold my ground on that $500.00 speeding ticket.
    Depends on where you are speeding and if you have been drinking.
    I think and this is just me but if someone gets caught drinking and driving they should have their car taken away. Doesn't matter if it is brand spanking new or you need it for work or you take your kids to school, tough luck.
    If people knew they would for sure 100% lose their car for driving drunk there would be a lot less of it in this country.
    The cars could be given to needy families or sold to gain money for the cities and schools.

So what is the penalty for drink driving in the USA ???

"I'm Back !!"

DUI penalties vary state by state.

The reality is that they vary judge by judge, and lawyer by lawyer.

There are people who have been nailed for DUI repeatedly and have had no real penalty, and there are people who go to jail for their first offense.
    The one eyed man in the kingdom of the blind wasn't king, he was stoned for seeing light.

Quote Originally Posted by Lady's Human View Post
    DUI penalties vary state by state.

The reality is that they vary judge by judge, and lawyer by lawyer.

There are people who have been nailed for DUI repeatedly and have had no real penalty, and there are people who go to jail for their first offense.
    Hmmmmm, not good.
    If one gets done for DUI here....the book is thrown at them.
    They can get all the smart lawyers they like....makes no difference.

"I'm Back !!"

Some people here Wom get caught 17 times drinking and driving. It is truly shameful.
    My sister's ex drove drunk and ran over a Gas Worker who was working on the side of the road. He dragged him I think 30 feet. The poor man lived for about 11 days in the hospital then died.
    At first he didn't even know what happened he thought he hit a deer and that is what he told my sister. He was NOT arrested right away which I found so shocking.
    Jim was sent to jail for four years that was it, four years for killing someone a man with a wife and children.
    He has his license taken away for life but that will not matter to him at all.
    He doesn't think the drinking had anything to do with it. That fool guy should not have been working on the road, that is how Jim sees it.
    Since his sister is a lawyer she probably got his license back for him, the whole family is in deniel. Sis divorced him soon after, she could not live with a killer.
    Had his car been taken away I truly believe it would have forced him to look at his drinking and do something before this horrible thing happened.

These people are either blind or have a death wish....here's some more I received this morning..........

http://www.youtube.com/watch_popup?v=-qvXbIenivk

"I'm Back !!"