Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: What can we do about this?

one "solution" for the dog pooping... pick up poop and leave it on the dog owners yard.. maybe then they´ll pick it up..

about internet.. I kinda knew how but have completely forgotten..lol.. maybe Hellow or Catty1 can help on that..

about kitty.. isn´t htere a deterrent for kitties.. as there is for doggies?

and as for punk.. he does sound like the type he would vandalize one´s property.. but you sure are in your right to be smoke free.. sinus or not.. I cannot stand smoke myself.. not sure what can be done.. but hopefully it gets sorted in the est way..

way to go Cam!!
    Corinna´s Christmas Card Swap ´06
    dedicated to a lovely woman who won many hearts along her life...........
    she will be deeply missed.......Thank you for letting us be a part of your life, you will surely remain in ours FOREVER........R.I.P. Dear Corinna

Best Fireman in da House´10
    dedicated to the kindest,loveliest and always helpful dude that one would be honored and proud to know........R.I.P. Dear Phred

notes-to-my-husband blog

http://365project.org/isabelle/365

Quote Originally Posted by catnapper View Post
    I have one who is stealing my internet and I STILL can't figure out how to fix the free internet connection.
    You can contact me via email or PM and I'll see what I can do about helping you with that.

It is work, but you should consider putting chicken wire fencing under the porch. You can do it behind whatever latticework or posts there are, so it isn't as visible or unattractive from the street, but it will keep the cat from getting in there. It also keeps out skunks, coons and other critters who might decide it's a good hiding place, and keep Cam out of there, once he's old enough to think of it as a hiding place.
    I've Been Frosted