Page 1 of 20 1234567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Fritz Chronicles 4

Fritz Chronicles 4

Fritz snoozing by the couch this morning,lounging on the back step,probably chatting with the duck,snoozing in Mom 's chair and last night head poking out from the couch.He probably told the duck he didn't have breakfast,he came out once from behind the couch,came out then back again.He had snoozes in the kitchen and in the living room.had a sandwich with me.For upper in was Macaroni and Cheese and Deviled Eggs,Fritz cleaned the plates,didn't like Eggs.Had a play with his Monkey after supper,had Ice cream tonight,also water,now under the couch.
    thanks very much devon. I have been boo'd.

Hi, Fritz! Did you and the duck have a nice conversation, sweety? You sure are cute! Happy spring!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Cooloff,Thiefdog

Fritz cooling off after being under the couch and this morning with a pair of my underwear.Mom was up before me,he didn't come up right away,after I got up I saw him under the table with it,he uses it as a pillow.he had his cereal and toast.I was outside cleaning weeds that are going in cracks in the patio and the North side of the house,took 2 or 3 hours,Fritz was with me to start,he wanted to play.I had A Hot Dog for lunch,Fritz had some,then we went and got more topsoil for the front flowerbeds,will do that tomorrow after I do a lawn.I might get to cleaning out part of the flowerbed that is going to have grass in it,maybe do it tomorrow or Friday,also may have Marlene's flowerbeds to do,they are going away for the holiday weekend here, it is the Victoria Day weekend.There is going to be fireworks,so will have to watch Fritz,Marlene and Larry Taffy,she may not hear it,she is hard of hearing.Still can't get Larry motivated to get their lawn mower repaired.Twice last week was supposed to take it somewhere didn't,lawn is looking shabby again.Mom could tell by talking to Marlene it is bothering her too,I have no way to get it there,too heavy for me,for him too,he has a bad back,very frustrating.Shannon took Samantha to Sick Kids in Toronto,she thinks Samantha's shunt has shifted in her head and cyst may be bigger,haven't heard anything yet.Been nice here,up in the mid 70's,tomorrow may be 82.showers on Saturday.Fritz has had bones and water and Black Cherry Ice Cream,now under the couch.

Every time you talk to the ducks you have so many interesting things to say don't you, Fritzie? Those ducks are good listeners. You are a good talker too. I see you have grabbed another pair of underwear. You needed a pillow didn't you?
    Be a good boy, ok??

I hope Samantha is going to be ok, Barry. Thoughts and prayers going out from me.

I've been Boo'd...
    Thanks Barry!

5. This pictures too cute
    Quote Originally Posted by fritz03 View Post
    ive seen Kirby use odd objects such as my shoe or water bottle for pillows. Fritz i think has him beat for being pillow picker. LOL

wonder if its cooler behind/under the couch?

Fritz, being an underwear thief again?! But a very cute thief, that's for sure

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Morning Shuteye

Fritz having a snooze beside the couch this morning.He came right after I let him out and behind the couch,had no breakfast.I did the one lawn,put topsoil on the flowerbeds,maybe needs more,started to clean out plants from the East flowerbed.Fritz came out for a few minutes and next to the gazebo close to the ducks,wasn't talking to them,was just resting out there.Mom had to do gift shop ,today, a lady who does was sick.Had Salad and Macaroni and cheese for supper,Fritz had both,had some Pineapple and Banana dessert Mom made when she got back.Fritz has had his water,had a snooze under the table,had some banana bread from us, has gone back to Mom for more..Samantha is doing well,had some X-Rays,showed calcification build up on the shunt tube in her neck,this was causing tugging and complaining from Samantha.Doctor isn't concerned right now,won't do anything because it may further complicate if they do something and may cause more problems.Doctor wants to do a MRI in the next 2 months to make sure the cyst hasn't got bigger,X-Rays didn't show that.Shannon said it was better news than expected.

Great news about Samantha. I'll keep sending thoughts and prayers.
    Fritz, you love the couch today don't you, buddy? That must be a cool spot too. You look adorable!!
    I can't believe you had nothing to tell the ducks. Maybe tomorrow. See you then!!

I've been Boo'd...
    Thanks Barry!

Quote Originally Posted by Daisy and Delilah View Post
    Great news about Samantha. I'll keep sending thoughts and prayers.
    That goes for me, too.

Fritz, you are such a cutie! Next to the sofa looks like a comfortable spot!

Cooling Off and Hungry

Fritz Thursday afternoon on the back of the chair wanting supper,later cooling off after snoozing under the couch and this morning the back step.Fritz was a bad dog this morning,Mom was getting Sausages out for supper,one fell on the floor,he grabbed and off he went under the table then down the hall and into my bedroom,had a hard time getting him,I was outside working at the flowerbed,Finally got it from him,it was frozen.I had a Hot Dog for lunch,Fritz had the last bite then we went to get Geraniums to plant.The flowerbed is cleaned out,a neighbor will come tomorrow,he has to take two more plants out for himself then work up the flowerbed and take the fence down.At some point are going to put grass seed or sod .It was quite a job to clean out,got it done,mom said I did a great job,I am sure Dad would too.Marlene and Larry have gone to the cottage,the only thing to worry about is Black Flies and fireworks,will be fine for Fritz,he will be in his cage.

Fritz resting

Fritz resting in front of mom this morning.Fritz had s cereal and toast from me,none from Mom.Our neighbor came sand too the fence down.will have to till the dirt another time,his son has one ,he was away and his shed was locked.Fritz barked sat him,also a friend who brought some Onion multiplier so mom planted some and some geraniums after we got back from the shopping center,I got a couple of t-shirts,Mom a blouse and pants for me.Had french Fries for lunch and Toasted Tomato sandwiches for supper,,had Black Cherry Ice cream tonight,Fritz had some of it.he also has had some bones,fireworks started here,he heard then and he barked and he peed next to the coffee table,now under the coffee table,he thinks it is protection from the noise,quiet for now.

Oh my goodness, Fritzie!! Stealing sausages now. I still can't believe they got it away from you. What a miracle!! All of your pictures look like a collection of photos of a Sausage Bandit. You're pretty cute, buddy, no matter what you do.

Barry, take it easy with the yard work. I know you're doing a great job and your yard proves it. I'm just afraid you might hurt yourself with too much hard labor. I know it is the most enjoyable thing on earth. To go outside and work with plants and watch them thrive. It's so rewarding to see your beautiful yard and notice what wonderful work you do.

I've been Boo'd...
    Thanks Barry!

Fritz, I don't blame you for hiding from loud noises. It's getting to be that time of year again, isn't it.

Happy weekend, sweetie!

Lazy,Tired and Playful

Fritz on the coffee table last night,then under the coffee table hiding from the noise of the firecrackers,Fritz beside the couch this morning,before supper on the carpet snoozing,sitting smiling at me and playing with his Monkey after supper,had Chicken Strips and Salad,he had some,not his own supper.He had a play with the Monkey after.Tonight had some bones and water and Peanut butter cookies cookies from Mom.Had no breakfast,came out once,went back and out again and back a second time.No fireworks yet,as soon as there is ,he is going to his cage,we will go upstairs.I have overdone it sa bit with work,my back hurts now,having a little trouble with right leg,way up top in back and the calf muscle.

15. Awww i spy me some Fritz eye lashes