Page 16 of 20 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314151617181920 LastLast

Thread: Fritz Chronicles 4

chillin and waitin

Fritz chillin by the stereo last night and and on the coffee table then waiting by the snowman for Mom to come down with cookies,he usually gets on the coffee table and looks at here ,usually around 7,he know she gets a snack at that time every night.Fritz had 2 lots of water,the pills are making him thirsty,not scratching as much,pills are helping.This morning,went to Mom and got on the bed,then he went to the kitchen sand snoozed,no breakfast,now is barking at something.Mom going after church to visit a Cousin who recently turned 90.Today to be 86 feeling like 95 .then 90 tomorrow and Tuesday feeling like 99.Marleen is getting a procedure,apparently,tubes were taken out wrong after she was in the hospital in April the nurse who came to the house took them out wrong,hope it is just an in and out thing and doesn't have to stay here long.The last picture kind of grainy,turned the flash off by mistake.
    thanks very much devon. I have been boo'd.

Such a good boy waiting for cookies. You know the routine don't you, buddy? You are so cute.
    Stay cool today. It's rained here this morning so it's pleasant so far. I hope it lasts.

Best wishes to Marlene, Barry. She has had a time of it.

I've been Boo'd...
    Thanks Barry!

chillin and sleepin

Fritz on Sunday out by the gazebo chillin in the shade,not sure if he talked to the ducks and in here snoozing in the kitchen and as you come into the kitchen from the back door.Supper yesterday was Lasagna,Potato Salad and Coleslaw,Fritz had a little and a dessert that had Peaches in Whipped Cream with a Graham Crumb Crust,he had some of that too.Later on down here,he was having a snooze by the stereo,went to Mom and looked at her,Mom was snoozing,so told her he was there,I thought he wanted up,Mom told him to get up,that is not what he wanted ,he turned around and peed a little bit on the bottom of the coffee table.I took him after that,wasn't happy with him.The pills seem to be help,not really scratching,he drinks a lot because of the pills and is sleeping a lot.This morning,after being out and having a drink,he went to the corner in the kitchen and snoozed.I did 2 lawns today,it was warm,humidity made it feel like 104.will be like this until Wednesday.Where I do the first lawn,they are reconstructing the road,making it wider ,eliminating a sidewalk on one side,repairing another one and putting in new water pipes,road is a mess,kind of hard pushing a lawn mower where there is no road and just dirt.It will be like this until the end of October,started a week late on July 26th.Fritz had lunch with me,a Bologna and Cheese sandwich,now is snoozing in the kitchen,about all he does when he no eating or outside.
    Last edited by fritz03; 08-30-2010 at 07:13 PM.

Hi, Fritz! I think the pictures of you chillin in the shade are my new favorites! (along with your spot in the front window and the one on the blue blanket ) You're just cute everywhere! Happy Monday and I hope you are keeping cool. It's hot and humid in Chicago again today.
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Fritz Sleeping

Fritz yesterday sleeping in the kitchen and down her by the snowman and this morning snoozing again the kitchen.This is what he does most of the tie except going out and having a snack which was cookies,had water too.he was all over sleeping down here ,by the snowman ,behind the couch ,up with mom and under the coffee table when he couldn't make it to the top of the table,kind of fell of while jumping up.Last night,didn't want me picking him up ,he growled,Mom brought some Bologna,that got him.This morning,no breakfast,he snoozed in the kitchen.he had Bologna and Cheese sandwich with me for lunch,he was behind the couch snoozing may be in the kitchen now.It is another warm one today,feeling around 104.Mom going up to take Marlene to the hospital,she is having a CAT scan,something to do with the hernia operation she had in April.
    Last edited by fritz03; 09-01-2010 at 12:52 PM.

Awww, Fritz! Taking a nap is a good idea when it's hot outside. Maybe it feels cooler on the tile than on the carpet.

And Barry, I hope the test goes well for Marlene.

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Hi Buddy!! Look at you. You look great in all your pics. I think I can see you talking to the ducks. I hope you have a great night sleep tonight!! Be a good boy.

Please say a prayer for Delilah. I just made a thread in Dog Health. I'm so worried about her.

I've been Boo'd...
    Thanks Barry!

chillin and hidin

Fritz under the coffee table last night and chilling by the snowman.Fritz kept moving from place to place,from the snowman to the coffee table to behind the couch then under the couch,Mom came down and rattled his pill container,it got him out.He had 2 pills this morning,he looks forward to it,had cereal and toast,had to have the cereal bowl on a tray slid to him next to the couch,tail was going.He has had a snooze in the kitchen where he is now,mom going to a music show again,it is outside and it is a hot one again,around 90,humidity making it fell closer to 104.I was out cutting grass at 9 this morning and it was real muggy then,had a little fog before that.Fritz had lunch with me,Bologna and Cheese,barked and whined fo it down here,nothing wrong with his eating,is sleeping a lot due to the pills,hasn't played with his Monkey for a week or so.my supper today is Sweet and Sour Chicken,Fritz will like that.
    Last edited by fritz03; 09-04-2010 at 08:39 AM.

Restin and Chillin

Fritz Wednesday afternoon head poking out of the coffee table,he was asking to go out,which he did a few times and also for a bowl of water.Fritz next to the stereo cooling off,he came down and rested there after Mom went to the music concert.Fritz behave himself,asked every time to go out and for water.He had his bones,went to bed quietly.Today,he cuddled with Mom on the couch and in the corner of the kitchen.I had one lawn to do,the lady there turns 91 tomorrow,wished her a Happy Birthday,very warm and humid again,to cool off tomorrow,75,Saturday to be in the high 60's ,low 70's.Fritz had lunch with the Sandwich was Summer Sausage,supper is Meat Pies.

Hi, Fritz, cutie! Sounds like you had a good day! I'm glad cooler weather is forecast for you. It's supposed to be cooler here over the weekend. Not sure yet if we'll get rain from the hurricane but we could use it.

chillin out,getting snacks

Fritz last night cooling off by the stereo and later with Mom in her chair,in the second of these ,he getting some Chips from Mom.Supper yesterday was Meat pies and Pasta Salad,Fritz liked that,had Maple Walnut Ice Cream for dessert,Fritz had a dish too and then cleaned ours out.He had to go out after eating all that and having his food,,he couldn't quite wait and peed at the back door, he is drinking a bit more as the pills makes him thirsty.He came down her after supper,snuck down here,I was on the computer and didn't hear him..He was snoozing under the coffee table and was asking for water,had that ,had chips from Mom then went back and from the the beside the stereo to the back of the couch,ended up beside the stereo.When I picked up for bed,found he peed on the carpet.We were not happy with him and he wasn't happy when he was put in the cage,whining sand barking,this morning,went to the corner of the kitchen and snoozed,Mom figured he was sulking.he had his pills this morning,he hears Mom get the pill bottle and he come out,he gets a bit of cheese slice with the pills.Maybe thunderstorms later this afternoon,had a little rain last night,cooling down tonight,can shut off the air conditioning,high of 63 tomorrow and 66 Sunday.

Hi, Fritz! I like the pictures of you with mom! Especially the third one, where you are looking up at her. What a cutie! Happy Friday!

We had a thunderstorm move through last night - a good soaking rain, lasted about 90 minutes, and today it's much cooler outside, sunny and clear. Barry, I don't wish you the rain, but I hope you get the cool and sunny weather!

just taking it easy

Fritz snoozing by the stereo yesterday,he found anew place to rest,in front of the fireplace,it wasn't on,guess the tiles there were cool to lay on and this morning in front of mom resting.Last night,he did a lot of snoozing,asked for water from the coffee table,had some bones,had cookies from mom,after that,he was out twice then came in and just rested.When it was tie for bed,he was behind the little couch,he didn't want to go ,he growled and barked,didn't want to be picked up,Mom came with a little piece of cheese ,he came out.This morning,I opened his cage,I tried getting he him out,he wasn't ready,he growled and was going to nip me so I went and got the pill bottle and shook it,got him out.he had cereal and toast,then was taking it easy,some kids went by ,he heard that and barked and then the paper come an went to the door,just able to peek out barking.Right now,snoozing in the kitchen.A lot cooler today,it was 59 this morning,is a little breezy ,a few showers today and tomorrow.Getting my haircut later today,Fritz goes on Wednesday so he will look good for my 50th birthday coming up on Friday.

WOW!! I've missed alot of great pictures and stories. You look great, Fritzie!! So does Mom!! Delilah also loves her pills cause she gets cheese too. It's the best part of her day. I'm glad you're both taking your pills so good.
    Thank goodness for the cool down!! YAY!! My daughter in NC says it's cooler there this weekend. Still in the mid 90's here.

Barry, the big 5-0 coming up. I didn't feel any different on that birthday at all. I know you will enjoy it. Glad to hear Fritz is getting dolled up for the big day! Be a good boy, Fritzie and no more nipping. OK?

I've been Boo'd...
    Thanks Barry!

Plain Old Resting

Fritz with mom in the chair last night,in front of the fireplace,under the coffee table looking at ,me,I took the camera and pointed it,he turned his head to look at me,he knew I was doing.We went to McDonald's for Big Macs and Fries,today is KFC,brought Fritz home some Big Mac,he was at the door waiting for it.Last night,had bones and water,he had too much water,he peed a bit by the coffee table.After putting him to be,he whined and barked a few minutes,made a mess of his bed,he quieted down after a few minutes,Had toast and cereal this morning,snoozed in the kitchen while we went to church,had some sandwich with me for lunch,is still there snoozing now was cool yesterday and rain,cool today,some sun then a little rain as we were coming home from church.
    Last edited by fritz03; 09-05-2010 at 08:10 PM.