Page 15 of 20 FirstFirst ... 567891011121314151617181920 LastLast

Thread: Fritz Chronicles 4

I'm so sorry you're itching, buddy. It's so annoying isn't it? I will pray for it to go away. Still having those accidents huh? Might be a bit of a bladder problem? Sounds a little suspicious. You still look as adorable as ever, sweetheart. Be a good boy and no itching!!

I've been Boo'd...
    Thanks Barry!

Restin and Chillin

Fritz after supper Sunday next to the stereo resting,supper,was Ham Steak,Coleslaw,Carrots and Fried potatoes,,Fritz had some Ham and Carrots,he likes vegetables,will eat them raw, but doesn't like Onions.Fritz up on some blankets on the couch last night,Mom got a kick out of him doing that.Fritz had another little accident,he had been scratching,I try not to get mad at him,but after a rest by the stereo,he went towards the little couch and peed a little before going under,today,has gone out twice ,no accidents.He didn't like being put in his bed last night,first had to ring the door bell to get him out and outside,he whined and barked once in the cage ,soon quieted down.Had cereal and toast this morning,he is now in the kitchen snoozing,Mom put some Tabasco Sauce to try and stop him from biting his paws.Going to have lunch now,he will to and will go and do the 2 lawns I do,it rained a bit earlier,now it sunny and somewhat breezy.
    thanks very much devon. I have been boo'd.

Hi, Fritz, cutie! Happy Monday!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Well, I see you are still organizing and demanding things over there, buddy. You are calling all the shots. Who could resist you?
    One of my son's Aussies chews his paws all the time. Been doing it for years. Nothing stops it. Could be an allergy to the grass.
    Great pics of you, Fritzie. Be a good boy as always!!

I've been Boo'd...
    Thanks Barry!

Fritz Chillin

Fritz late yesterday afternoon,first on the couch then the coffee table and at night back on the couch.Fritz di have an accident last night,it was more my fault,he followed me to the top of the stairs and stayed there,didn't know he needed out,later went up and found he peed at the back door,today has been no problems,but has been biting a times, don't know if the Tabasco sauce is helping.Last night,he came out from the couch fine,but going to bed,he messed the bed up and was whining again.didn't have breakfast this morning,I went and did Marlene's lawn and flowerbeds,Mom washed the kitchen floor,Fritz wanted to stay in the corner and sleep.I cut ours when I got back,then had a Bologna sandwich for lunch,Fritz did too,had Kraft Dinner and Chicken Pieces for supper,also did Fritz,then he had some of his and some dessert also.Mom gone to a music concert,I washed my car and vacuumed it,watered the plants ,all the time Fritz was under the coffee table snoozing is still there,licking his paws.

Maybe some allergies going on Fritzie?? I hope you get better soon. This biting hasn't made you any less handsome. You look great!!

I've been Boo'd...
    Thanks Barry!

Fritz Hiding

Fritz under the coffee table last night.I think he finds it better if her had scratch an itch,he could get at it better there than under the little couch.Fritz had his breakfast from us,He got into an itching spell this morning,so Mom phoned the vet and ordered pills for him we went over to get them, gave him one for now and one more later.he had part of a Bologna Sandwich with,he has slept most of the morning in the kitchen,Last night,didn't want to go into the cage,he whined and barked after going in but soon settled down.maybe some showers later on today,cool tomorrow and 70.Shannon took Samantha to Sick Kids in Toronto for a MRI to see how the shunt in her head is.

I hope those pills make you feel better, buddy. Probably make you sleep more for awhile. Be a good boy and stay adorable!! Love your pics!!

Thoughts and prayers going out to Samantha and family.

I've been Boo'd...
    Thanks Barry!

Hi Fritz! Cute as ever, I see.
    I love Fenway, JoJo, Olivia and Nonnie!

waitin,fritz with mom and restin

Fritz last night waiting by the snow man for Mom to come down,she had cake which he had some,this morning up with her on the couch as she the paper and in the kitchen by the chair snoozing.Yesterday,we had Pancakes for supper which came back to haunt us this morning,Fritz was up in Mom's lap and brought up on the carpet,everything he ate the previous night,he eats food and doesn't chew it.He is getting pills for his scratching,may take 2 or 3 days to go through his system.I had a Pancake this morning,he didn't get any.Fritz had a sit down out on the patio in the shade,I did one lawn done for the week.He had a Bologna and Cheese Sandwich with me for lunch,supper is Peameal Bacon.Our water is being shut off from 9 tomorrow morning to about 7 at night,,there is a road reconstruction going on Jane Street which is at the top end of our street ,we are at the bottom end,so will have to make do I guess.Things went well with Samantha's MRI,only trouble was putting a gown on her and when they were done,she was calling for Shannon.The results come back on September 15th,the shunt has shifted a few times because of calcium buildup,may have to replace it.Brian is pretty good,still can't work due to complications due to his Diabetes.

Fritz Just Resting

Fritz out on the patio yesterday hanging out with the duck just before lunch which was Bologna and Cheese sandwich,down here last night sleeping next to the snowman ,it is cooler there for him and this morning cuddled up to Mom while she reads the paper,he is not scratching as much as he was,pills are helping,looks forward it ,he gets Cheese with it.Last night,has water and bones plus some cake,with the water,I go to him when he asks and up goes his paw without asking him.He went to bed quietly,this morning had cereal and toast,spends a lot of time in the corner in the kitchen snoozing,floor is cool for him,he had Bologna and Cheese sandwich for lunch,right now watching Mom make cookies,supper is Corn.

Awww, Fritz! I like the very last picture best, where you and mom are on the sofa and she's reading the newspaper. I am so glad it's not scorching hot and humid in Chicago, and I hope that's true of Ontario also. Is it cool on the patio blocks outside? And I'll bet the blue throw smelled good - like outdoors - when it was brought back inside. I hope the medication is working and you're less itchy. Happy Friday, cutie!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Great pictures, buddy!! You and Mom look fabulous!! I'm glad it's cooler. It is here too. Only in the 80's today. It was very pleasant. What did the duck have to say? Did you discuss the weather with him?

Good luck with no water, Barry. That's a long time without water. I'm glad to hear Samantha is good.

I've been Boo'd...
    Thanks Barry!

Cuddlin and Restin

Fritz last night cuddled up with Mom,snoozing in the kitchen and later on down on the coffee table,also napped by the stereo.Last night,Fritz had some cookies from us,also his bones and water,had 2 bowls,pills make him thirsty,he sat by the dish for me to fill it.This morning,he didn't seem to chipper,once Mom thought he should go out ,he did and brought up a bit ,then snoozed in the kitchen,we went to the shopping center,Mom going this afternoon to a Victorian Tea at a church in Newcastle.Fritz was chipper enough to have a little bit of bologna and cheese sandwich from me ,he then had his pills ,two of them ,will probably sleep a lot now.Having a Submarine Sandwich for supper,got that on the way home.Fritz now snoozing in the kitchen.Over the next few days,turning humid again,feeling like the mid 90's to low 100's so Air Conditioner will have to come on.
    Last edited by fritz03; 08-28-2010 at 12:22 PM.

It looks like you're resting well, buddy!! Great pictures as always!! Be a good boy and stay cool. Sounds like it's getting uncomfortable again. It's so nice here today I'm wondering what's happening.

The tea sounds delightful. I hope your Mom has a good time, Barry!

I've been Boo'd...
    Thanks Barry!