Page 13 of 20 FirstFirst ... 34567891011121314151617181920 LastLast

Thread: Fritz Chronicles 4

snoozin and relaxin

Fritz this morning snoozing in his "cave" and down here last night sitting on the coffee table.he peed again on the coffee table and next to the little couch,this one was my fault,he was upstairs by the door,should have realized he may need out but instead had him come down here,have to watch him carefully and make sure he doesn't drink a whole lot.We had Steak,Fried Potatoes and Zucchini for supper,Fritz had some Steak,had Peaches for dessert,Fritz had a little of the juice from both of us,had a play with his Monkey.Later on,had some bones and a little water,he cuddled up to Mom a lot,maybe "softsoaping" her.he didn't have toast or cereal,went to his "cave".Right now,sleeping in the kitchen,a humid one today and all week til Sunday,feeling close to 100-104,just have one lawn today,had some rain yesterday and overnight.
    thanks very much devon. I have been boo'd.

I have a feeling I wouldn't need any softsoaping from you, buddy. You are so cute. Just an adorable guy. I see you in that cave. Every man has a cave don't they, Fritzie? Looks pretty cozy. The second picture is great for a perfect Bichon pose. Very nice pictures, Fritzie!! Please tell Barry. It is really hot there and I am amazed it's still like that. A little more tolerable here but high humidity. Felt a little better out there earlier. Be a good boy!!!

I've been Boo'd...
    Thanks Barry!

stealing shoes,peekin and relaxin

Fritz with Mom's croc shoe under the table,last night peeking around the candle on the coffee table and today snoozing beside the couch while, Mom is reading the paper. Fritz had no bathroom accidents last night or today,did not have breakfast,went to his "cave" to snooze.Fritz was snoozing in the kitchen when I went to Marlene's to work on the flowerbeds and cut the grass,another warm one today and the rest of the week.Fritz had Tuna sandwich with me for lunch,we had Corn and Grilled Cheese Sandwiches for supper,Fritz had some Grilled Cheese but not corn,he wold have been in a mess had he done so.Fritz now down her on the coffee table snoozing,Mom going in about an hour to a concert in the park in Newcastle,the town over.

Awww, Fritz! How cute you are with Mom's shoe underneath the table! Happy Wednesday, sweety!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Are you hoping to get a couple of pairs of crocs for yourself, Fritzie? You silly guy. Such a cutie as always!! Congrats on no accidents!! Great news!! I hope Mom enjoys the concert. It sounds really nice. Stay cool and be a good boy!!

I've been Boo'd...
    Thanks Barry!

Relaxin and Talkin

Fritz last night relaxing on the coffee table and this morning out on the patio talking to the Roosters and the Dog.He probably told them he was pretty good last night when mom went to the concert,he asked twice to go out,after the second time,he stayed upstairs,later came down and I went up a little later to turn lights on,found that he peed at the back door,this morning,we found out he peed in his bed which he has never done,mom to wash all his bedding.Fritz had his cereal and toast this morning,before this Mom was playing with him,he went like a wild man running around upstairs and down here and up,then he grabbed the sports section of the paper and took it under the dining room table and ripped it up,wasn't happy,soon realized he was only playing.We had our furnace and fireplace cleaned ,Fritz greeted the man,tried to kiss and tail was going like crazy,he said they had a Jack Russell Terrier,name was Bandit,had colored spot around one eye.After this,we went to the shopping center,first stopped at Jason's to drop off a card for his son Ryan who turns 8 tomorrow,they weren't home.We wnet to McDonald's for supper had Big Macs and fries,Mom was too lazy to cook,brought Fritz home some Big mac for his supper.Right now,he is on the coffee table snoozing,Mom gone to another concert,this time in the small town of Orono,Ontario,a few miles northeast of here where mom was born June 3rd,1930.Today,it has been 8 years since I first saw Fritz,remember that like it was yesterday.I got all the breakfast dishes done and went and sat on the front step to wait for them,I then saw them coming,Mom was driving, Dad had Fritz,he held him up in the car to show him off.I went to see him,Mom had me get close to him so he could get my scent,we then went around back and showed him to our neighbors at the time who had a Yellow Lab named Abby.We then went downstairs and were playing with him when Larry came with Taffy.Fritz had fun with her,he wa only 9 and a half weeks old at the time and Taffy was 6,it looked funny Fritz chasing Taffy.Larry then went back home,we told him not to tell Marlene ,we were going up to show her,We got there,Dad peeked around the corner and came out,Marlene saw him and cried.Fritz was smart,it was warm that day,he tried to get between the house and barbecue to stay cool,had to watch that he didn't try to walk down the steps of the deck.

Awwww....what a great story about our little man. Since day one you have been a special boy, Fritz. You still are.
    I really think I see your mouth moving in the picture of you and the roosters and dog. what a conversation that must have been. You look so white and fluffy, cutie.
    I am beginning to wonder if something is going on with your bladder, Fritzie. Could you have a urinary tract infection? Sounds like it might be something. I hope you get better.

Good for Mom not cooking. Yay for McDonald's!! Be good Fritzie!!

I've been Boo'd...
    Thanks Barry!

relaxin and snuzzin

Fritz late Wednesday afternoon snoozing on the coffee table,today snoozing on the couch,beside the couch and in the kitchen.Fritz behave himself last night while Mom was the music concert.This morning,was with Mom briefly on the couch then behind,then was beside the couch.I went and cut a lawn,came back,he was still beside the couch.I then cut ours,Mom and swept out the garage,I hosed it down and I hosed off the patio,so it was busy,not too bad out.Lunch was a Mini Pizza,Fritz had some.We then went to the bank,I cashed my cheque for today,went to the cemetery to water plants at Dad's stone,was kind of dry.Supper was Rice and Chicken Pieces,Fritz had some then his own.After supper,he was bad,he went to the door,I wasn't far behind,but he didn't wait for me and peed in side the back door,almost on my new shoes,wasn't happy with him.He had a cuddle with mom,had some bones and water.Jason's little boy Ryan called to thank Mom for the card,it had money ,it helped to get him a skateboard,Barb's parents chipped in the rest,having a party next week,they camped last week at Sherkston near Niagara Falls,this weekend,going to the Muskokas in cottage country at a cottage.Their Golden Retriever Reese is good,camps good,fireworks don't bother him.Reese is now 2 years and 5 months old,He is 3 years old in March.
    Last edited by fritz03; 08-12-2010 at 08:27 PM.

Cozying with Mom

Fritz with Mom last night,covered up with her sweater and on her knee snoozing.he had a good sleep, no problems to report,I slept until around 7,have nothing planned today so I guess I decided to sleep in a bit.Fritz went to his "cave",so he didn't have cereal or toast,now in my chair snoozing.Mom gone uptown shopping.I will just stay in today and stay cool,only thing I have to do today is to water the plants tonight.
    Last edited by fritz03; 08-13-2010 at 07:14 PM.

Glad you're getting a break, Barry. Take it easy.
    Great pictures of Fritz. Fritzie, you are looking especially well. So fluffy and handsome. Please try to make it out that door, OK? Be a good boy and enjoy the weekend!!

I've been Boo'd...
    Thanks Barry!

coolin and sleepin

Fritz after supper yesterday cooling off and this morning sleeping in my chair.Supper on Friday was Pancakes and Bacon,today it is Dominos Pizza,Fritz had some of yesterday's supper then had his own.After supper,he had a play with his Monkey with me then rested on my knee and he let scratch his chin,he really enjoyed it.Later on yesterday had a few bones,a little water,cuddled with Mom briefly then under the couch and came out when i brought meat she could go out ad go to bed.This morning,had my cereal ad toast,Mom's also,went behind the couch then in the kitchen to nap.he came out I had a Bologna Sandwich for lunch.Far as I know ,he is still in the kitchen,Supposed to be thunderstorms overnight,hope so,so it would get Fritz jumpy.I got him a little jumpy this morning when I was watching Soccer on TV,there was a bad call,I raised my voice,it got him barking and Mom hollering at me.

awww, Fritz! It's supposed to be cooler in Chicago next week so I hope it will be cooler for you in Ontario, too. You are so smart to rest by the cool air vent.

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Boy do you have the right idea, Fritzie!! Staying on the air vent is the best place ever in this intense heat isn't it? Great pictures of you. The air must be keeping you fluffy. Be a good boy and stay cool!!! My car thermometer was 99 today. Felt like 110.

I've been Boo'd...
    Thanks Barry!

coolin and flippin

Fritz last night sitting on the blanket cooling off by panting,Mom looking at and smiling,right after that flipped over sleeping and late this morning in Mom's chair flipped over after we came back from church.Fritz had his breakfast from us,then was beside the couch ,was there when we left and was in Mom's chair when we got back.We had what was left on the Pizza for lunch,Mom heated it in the toaster oven,Fritz came down here and had some with me.Today's supper is Fried Potatoes,Carrots and Peameal Bacon.Fritz now behind the couch in his "cave".He will come out when supper is ready.We were supposed to get showers and scattered thunderstorms,but nothing has materialized yet.

Boy, Fritz, you've had a stretch of hot days in a row! It is noticeably cooler in Chicago today and less humid, too. I hope this weather makes its way to you quickly so you won't be as hot. I like the "flip" pictures of you -- you are cute either way, flipped or right side up!