Page 12 of 20 FirstFirst ... 234567891011121314151617181920 LastLast

Thread: Fritz Chronicles 4

snuzzin

Firtz snoozing on the couch last night and behind the couch later on.When was time for bed,he was under the couch,had to get a slice of meat to get him out.Had cereal and toast this morning a snooze in the kitchen and behind the couch.I did Marlene's lawn,too warm to do the hedge,felt like 104 today,will do it when it cools off,maybe next week.Fritz had lunch with me after I got back,Mom did Meals on Wheels,going later on to a concert in the park in Newcastle.Supper was Fried Potatoes and ,Peal Meal bacon,dessert was Peaches,Fritz had some of the first but not the second,he couldn't wait for me to put him out and peed at the back door,not getting anymore treats today.Tomorrow he gets groomed,Mom is going out again,a friends birthday.
    thanks very much devon. I have been boo'd.

Hi Cutie!!! Look at the cute boy, resting as usual. Not all the time but sometimes. Stay cool, buddy and be a good boy!!

I've been Boo'd...
    Thanks Barry!

Snoozing and Being Cute

Fritz cuddling with mom late yesterday afternoon,snoozing on the couch,cuddling again with mom,snoozing on his back,sitting in Mom's chair this morning,in the kitchen back from the groomers,cooing off on the air register and on the couch tonight resting.Fritz had my cereal,no toast,don't think he had Mom's,he was beside me to start but got down once I started eating.Fritz got a brushing before going,he snooze din the kitchen and behind the couch,Mom went out with some ladies for lunch,one of them had a birthday today,it was another warm one,felt close to 100 with humidity.I took him to the groomers in my car,had a quiet ride.Going to the door there,his tail was going then he jumped at the door,once down the stairs,jumped at the door,once in jumped up at the groomer Michelle.I was a little later going, they phoned to say the power went out ,they phoned a half hour later to say it was on again ,so went,power went off and on twice here but never was out for a prolonged period.I had to carry Fritz out when i went to get his,he was tired from his bath and cut.I had sweet and sour chicken for supper and Orange Pineapple ice cream for dessert,Fritz licked the bowl of that then had his own food.tonight,has had bones some water,now on the coffee table sleeping after his big day.
    Last edited by fritz03; 08-04-2010 at 06:52 PM.

Oh Fritzie!! You sure are cute. What a nice little boy and so relaxed. I think you know how much you're loved, buddy!!! Be a good boy. Isn't there a trip to the Aunties tomorrow?

I've been Boo'd...
    Thanks Barry!

flippin,movin and snuzzin

Fritz flipped over on the couch last night,on the move off the couch,was flipped but he moved on me and this morning snoozing next to the couch.he was in my chair when I sat down to eat breakfast,got down,he went behind the couch,I left toast for him but didn't come out to have it.had lunch with me,got right up in the chair for it,been snoozing in the kitchen,too warm outside,supposed to feel like 104 today,done my one lawn early.Going to be cooler tomorrow,75 and 77 Saturday when we go visit the Aunties.We are having Hamburgers for supper.

It is sweltering there, Fritzie!!! Be careful. Stay inside and stay cool. Have a great visit to the Aunties and maybe it will be cooler. I love those pictures!!!

It's a little cooler here today. What a relief!!!

I've been Boo'd...
    Thanks Barry!

Aww, Fritz! Taking a nap is a good thing to do on a hot day. Are those paw prints on the throw in the picture of you in the chair covered with the blue blanket? How cute is that! It's perfect for you and your people Happy Friday!

P.S., It's been much less humid here in Chicago the past couple of days. Today is a lovely day. Sunny with a high of 80F. I wish I could drop everything and go to the beach!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

sleepin,waitin and cuddlin

Fritz sleeping on the coffee table last night,waiting for a snack from Mom,it was a chocolate wafer stick,he couldn't have it,cuddling with Mom last night and this morning on mom's lap as she reads the paper and Fritz Thursday morning snoozing beside the couch..Fritz had a time out last night and this morning,he started to pee in my chair last night,Mom stopped him,he went upstairs, I followed,he peed at the door,got put in his cage,same thing this morning at the back door so put in the cage again.We are not sure why he does,whether he is mad at us for something or can't hold it too long ,don't know and he barks at every little noise today,have screen in the doors open,cooler out,Mom isn't happy with him.He had cereal and toast this morning,didn't have lunch,he was in his cage,just had supper,I had Sausage on a Bun while mom is having a Grilled Cheese sandwich.
    Last edited by fritz03; 08-06-2010 at 02:07 PM.

Hi Cutie!! Are you peeing in the house alot Fritzie? Can you not get out fast enough, sweetheart? Be a good boy and go outside. Ok? Stay cool. You look great!!!

I've been Boo'd...
    Thanks Barry!

I forgot to mention.....Have fun with the Aunties Fritzie!!! You look so cute and I know they will be thrilled to see you.

I've been Boo'd...
    Thanks Barry!

Today's Visit

First set of pictures of our visit to Bev and Irene's place.the first two are him here flipped over in Mom's chair,snoozing on the floor at the Aunties house,doggie statues on the cabinet,cuddling with the Aunties and snoozing on the floor again.Fritz rode on the back seat all the way,no noise from him.Once there,he couldn't to get to bev who had come out to greet us.We then went inside and met Irene,she is doing pretty well,still another 3 0r 4 weeks before she can put weight on the leg.Saw the scar on her left leg where they put a rod in,it was the femur.She keeps busy by working on a picture puzzle, going online and watching TV.Fritz had a few walks with Bev,met a lady on the first one,she liked hi,then later on 2 older men,they came to him and greeted them with tailwags,he just loves people.We had Tim Hortons Doughnuts and Coffee,Fritz had some doughnut,later had Egg and Tuna Sandwiches so did Fritz.We left around 1:30,wanted Irene to get some rest.Fritz rode on the floor of the back seat,slept most of the time,woke when we got close ro home,somehow sensed getting closer to home.Once home,had a snooze in the kitchen,a little later,I took him out after he had a drink and he peed a bit on my shirt and did it again in the house later,he goes all night with no problem,but does it during the day after drinking water.We went to Burger King for super,each of us had a Whopper,Fries and a cold drink,brought Fritz hoe some,after he had that ,he peed in the house..tonight,he had a little water,been out ,no accidents,had some doughnut,is now under the couch.
    Last edited by fritz03; 09-13-2010 at 06:48 PM.

Today's Visit

Cuddling with Bev and Irene ,picture of 2 Bichon stuffies,one in the case with a guitar,I showed these during a previous visit there,on a walk with Bev,getting treats from the Aunties and on a hassock,sitting proud,he did this in another picture during another visit when he couldn't get in the window so Bev put the hassock inside the front door.
    Last edited by fritz03; 09-13-2010 at 06:50 PM.

YAY YAY YAY!!!!!!! Looks like a wonderful visit with the adorable Mr. Fritz and the Aunties!! You are so cute on your back. sweetheart. Both Aunties look great. Glad to hear everybody had a good time. Great pictures!!!! Be a good boy , Cutie!!!!

I've been Boo'd...
    Thanks Barry!

Happy 8th Gotcha Day

Fritz cleaning the plate of Mom's sandwiches and waiting for her to finish.It was 8 years ago today that Mom,Dad and the Aunties went to Wiarton,Ontario to get Fritz,it has been a great 8 years with,hope for 8 more.Fritz had some of my sandwiches,Salmon and Egg,was the same from Mom,had breakfast earlier this morning.He was in the kitchen when we went back to church,was in Mom's chair when we got back,is upstairs right now being quiet,having Steak for supper.Going to be humid all this week,feeling in the low 100's.So far,no bathroom accidents today.

HAPPY 8TH GOTCHA DAY FRITZ!!!!!! I hope you are having a wonderful time on your anniversary. You are a great little doggie. Be a good boy and celebrate all week!!!

I've been Boo'd...
    Thanks Barry!