Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Beautiful Buffy!

Beautiful Buffy!

I'm honored to be the first to congratulate you on your special day! Goddess Bastet must have been watching over you when you went on that adventure in the wheel well of the hoomin car. Glad you recognized now that the best place for you is home, with your devoted slaves-- I mean family. And I just love your checkerboard color scheme, how stylish!

Liz and Don Juan and Zerlina
    [b]"Virtue is triumphant only in theatrical productions." --The Mikado

Wow Buffy I am so glad your guardian angel had you in his/her sights that day. Thank goodness for Jacob too. You are so unique in color pattern! You are a diva today and every day!!

Hi Cat Daddy! Buffy has colors like out little RB, Petey!
    Hi B & G!

Buffy

Thank goodness for Jacob, or maybe we wouldn't be here learning all about you! I HOPE you are now an indoor only kitty! Enjoy your special day. And many more.

you are a beauty Buffy. I just love your colors and markings.

Buffy, you are indeed striking with your beautiful markings. Thank Goodness, you were found and brought back home. I'm sure you enjoy your loving family very much. Thanks for sharing.

Buffy

What an interesting coloring! I don't think anybody could design such unique fur. It is really beautiful. With the others, I am so happy for Buffy being found and thanks to little Jacob for bringing her home. Hope she stays inside now and out of trouble.
    Long live Buffy!

Nancy A

You certainly have such amzing coloring Buffy , a Half Gray and Half Orange Fcae and then the pattern reverses on your chest and legs,
    and topped by one of the Deraest Happiest Faces that we have ever seen.

We are glad that you survived your Cat Trip, We cats have to be careful because our curiousity can get us into trouble.
    We bet taht your motoring days are all over Buffy and you will be content to sit in your own garden.

We Found Cats send Two MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWS One To Our Newest Friends ^^ ^^ ^^ ^^ ^^ Your Cat Companions and One To Our Special Friend ^^ and Cat of The Day ^^ Beatific Buffy!!!^^!!!
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Buffy you are so Stunning with Beauty.. Yes you look to be a Diva.. Congrats on Cat of the Day..

~~~Thank You Very Much {Kim} kimlovescats for the Grand Siggy~~~

[[ Furr Babies are Like Potato Chips **** No One Can Have Just One ]]
    ****** Kindness, Mercy & Justice to All Living Creatures ******
    {{{{{Everyday is a Gift = That's why it's Called the Present }}}}}
    ((( Each Day With Our Pets is a Surprise Package Waiting to be Opened )))
    <Sunsets are God's Reminder to Us That At The End of the Day We're All In This Together>

Beautiful Buffy!

What a scary adventure you had...I'm so glad that you are back to being healthy and happy at home - indoors!
    Buffy - you are one lovely, unusual-looking girl! Enjoy your COTD status!

Hi beautiful Buffy!!
    How special and unique your markings are, you're so gorgeous!!

What a scary adventure you had thank God for Jacob! I hope you're not that adventurous now and stay safe at home

I hope you're having a beautiful day, full of celebration and fun, and being extra spoiled

Happy COTD cute girl
    astrid

Beautiful, breathtaking Buffy! What a gorgeous, fluffy girl you are with your coat of many colors and your gently up-turned whiskers. I'm glad the car incident turned out well. Happy Cat of the Day to you, sweet Buffy!

P.S., my aunt and uncle lived in Lawrenceville for many years.
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Buffy you are indeed one gorgeous girl!!!

I am so glad you got home safely from your big adventure. Please don't do that again!!! One such adventure is plenty for an entire lifetime, eh? I hope you are being properly spoiled today.

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Cat of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Happy Cat of the Day to you, beautiful Buffy! You are, sweetheart, one of the most beautiful kitties I've ever laid eyes on! Your coloring, and unique markings are stunning! And Buffy, you're just as beautiful inside as out!

I was breathless, reading of your "great adventure," your incredible journey and safe return home! We too are so very grateful for kind hearted, caring souls such as young Jacob, without whose help you might never have found your way home! He was for sure, your guardian angel! I can only imagine the relief your family felt when they heard from him that you had been spotted! And the rest as they say, is history!

Enjoy your much deserved day of honor, beautiful Buffy! Stay safe, and enjoy a very happy, love filled day of celebration with your wonderful family! Hugs and kisses to you, sweetheart!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

What a story Buffy! But with a happy ending I am glad your are at home furrever now!

You have very special markings, cute lady I have met a kitty with the same markings in another part of the world, but I know you are unique

Happy Cat Of The Day!

I feel soo proud to congradulate you today, Buffy. You are a beautiful, elegant, adorable, gorgeous, precious, too-cute-to-be-true cat. Wait did I say beautiful? That is the best word to describe you, Buffy. I LOVE your long silky fur and how cool is it that your face is purrfectly half orange and half gray. I'm sorry about what happened to you. But we shouldn't think about what happened in the past; let's think about now, you are healthy, BEAUTIFUL and has loving owners. Happy Cat of the Day! May your day be filled with treats, love and happiness. HAPPY CAT OF THE DAY!!!!!!!!!!
    With Love,
    Mittens