Page 20 of 25 FirstFirst ... 10111213141516171819202122232425 LastLast

Thread: Look what I found on my back porch today!

Yes I see the new crew & was like speechless.. They are cute as well.. **But we are to Focused on getting Carmela, Tangy & Sunny to TX right now.. I am still talking to Debbie on getting the someone of the KS to OK where Deb is at.. Sue from Friends of Felines cannot help due to she has 5 newborns she is bottle feeding.. But she is still trying to find someone.. Still All Paws Crossed.. We are going to make this happen one way or the other.. FYI I am so glad to see the TX babies are keeping you busy.. Your such a Great Mom..
    Quote Originally Posted by momoffuzzyfaces View Post
    High traffic area indeed!!! The kits were back on the porch this morning. There are 4 of them. The orangie, two meezer-like ones, and a little blackie.

The mom was there too. I got a good look at her when I took some trash out. I'm wondering if she my be one of the kits from Winnie's first litter. She has the same exact white front toes and stockings as Winnie and Angel.

The lady that used to live on the other side of Winnie's first house, told me that Winnie had had a litter before Angels litter. The kids were trying to give her the kittens. It's very possible someone in the neighborhood took one and booted it out when it got old enough to be a mom.

The mom won't come near me. The kits won't either for that matter. It took me years to get Lilac tame enough so I could pet her. I confess to putting out some water and a bit of dry food for the mom. I just can't let her go hungry when she has a tiny family to feed.

Meanwhile, the kits indoors were having a blast this morning, cleaning off shelves and my table in the kitchen. When I would bend over to pick something up, they would get on my back and walk around. They sure sounded like a demolition crew in there. They are finally napping. Good thing, I'm exhausted!!!!

~~~Thank You Very Much {Kim} kimlovescats for the Grand Siggy~~~

[[ Furr Babies are Like Potato Chips **** No One Can Have Just One ]]
    ****** Kindness, Mercy & Justice to All Living Creatures ******
    {{{{{Everyday is a Gift = That's why it's Called the Present }}}}}
    ((( Each Day With Our Pets is a Surprise Package Waiting to be Opened )))
    <Sunsets are God's Reminder to Us That At The End of the Day We're All In This Together>

Quote Originally Posted by lvpets2002 View Post
    Yes I see the new crew & was like speechless.. They are cute as well.. **But we are to Focused on getting Carmela, Tangy & Sunny to TX right now.. I am still talking to Debbie on getting the someone of the KS to OK where Deb is at.. Sue from Friends of Felines cannot help due to she has 5 newborns she is bottle feeding.. But she is still trying to find someone.. Still All Paws Crossed.. We are going to make this happen one way or the other.. FYI I am so glad to see the TX babies are keeping you busy.. Your such a Great Mom..
    Don't worry, I wouldn't even think of asking anyone to take in the outdoor kits. I can't even get close to them or their mom. You are going way above and beyond for the three you are taking.

I can not believe there is not someone somewhere that wouldn't take those babies to OK.
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!

Well there is someone = We just have not found them yet.. Yup all we lack is from you in Ks to Deb in Ok.. That would be 2 hrs & 17 min.. We have the other 5 1/2 hours taken care of.. Go figure.. Keep all paws crossed.. Think Positive Think Positive..

I can not believe there is not someone somewhere that wouldn't take those babies to OK.

<Sunsets are God's Reminder to Us That At The End of the Day We're All In This Together>

Well, if nothing else, maybe Sue can help us after her bottle babies get old enough for her to leave them.
    MY BLESSINGS:

Frankie

What I would have to wait 6 wks.. Ummppss I dont think so.. Well should I say Not if I can help it.. Now I have re-emailed two other people to tell them that is all we lack is the You Ks to Deb in Ok.. I am waiting for their replies.. Think Positive Paws Crossed ok..
    Well, if nothing else, maybe Sue can help us after her bottle babies get old enough for her to leave them.

All fingers, toes, paw pads crossed that the KS-OK link in the delivery chain is put in place very shortly!
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

I sure hope that the KS-OK transport link will come very soon. Lots of prayers and positive thoughts are being sent. All paws and fingers are crossed here as well.

MOFF, too bad your brother is so busy or maybe he could do it.

Good News = Melissa just PM of two more ladies in OK that is wanting to help.. I am fixing to right now email them with all of the info needed.. This will happen.. All paws crossed.. Think Positive..
    Quote Originally Posted by krazyaboutkatz View Post
    I sure hope that the KS-OK transport link will come very soon. Lots of prayers and positive thoughts are being sent. All paws and fingers are crossed here as well.

MOFF, too bad your brother is so busy or maybe he could do it.

Good News = Melissa just PM of two more ladies in OK that is wanting to help.. I am fixing to right now email them with all of the info needed.. This will happen.. All paws crossed.. Think Positive..
    This is great news!!! Hopefully you'll hear back from them soon. Still keeping all fingers and paws crossed here.

I know this will work! PT positive vibes, prayers, and crossed paws don't fail!!

ps...Pinot's care package mailed (finally) today!
    http://bestsmileys.com/cats1/4.gif

​GO RAVENS!!

Fingers crossed here too!!!

You should have been here this morning. The big and little kits all insisted on meeting each other. When I opened the kitchen door to the front room, all 5 kits zoomed out. They met Winnie and Angel in the middle room, then Chester and Grandma in the front room.

They got on surprisingly well. Angel discovered the kits are fun. They are like toys with legs that run. Winnie did a few head bonks but it was just to let them know she would be the boss of them. No claws extened or even hisses from her. Chester only hissed when he caught me watching him sniffing a kit or two. Grandma just watched all the madness.

It was fun trying to round them all up and put them back into the kitchen after a while. Angel finally helped me by keeping them distracted so I could sneak up on them and pick them up and stuff them back through the door.

Chip was in kit heaven. He found the big kids 'toy' box. I managed to grab him when was trying to haul a toy that was as big as he was into another room.

It's like the whack-a-mole game only we call it grab-a-kitty!
    MY BLESSINGS:

Frankie

hahaha.. so much fun at your place right now.. lol.. i imagined what you described and couldn´t help but giggle.. hehe..

I bet tons of us sure wish we were there
    Corinna´s Christmas Card Swap ´06
    dedicated to a lovely woman who won many hearts along her life...........
    she will be deeply missed.......Thank you for letting us be a part of your life, you will surely remain in ours FOREVER........R.I.P. Dear Corinna

Best Fireman in da House´10
    dedicated to the kindest,loveliest and always helpful dude that one would be honored and proud to know........R.I.P. Dear Phred

notes-to-my-husband blog

http://365project.org/isabelle/365

I am sorry But I am laughing my butt off.. I wish I could be a fly on the wall.. You discribe all so calm & well.. Heck if the babies leave you then you will be so bored.. Ummppss too funny..

Fingers crossed here too!!!

You should have been here this morning. The big and little kits all insisted on meeting each other. When I opened the kitchen door to the front room, all 5 kits zoomed out. They met Winnie and Angel in the middle room, then Chester and Grandma in the front room.

They got on surprisingly well. Angel discovered the kits are fun. They are like toys with legs that run. Winnie did a few head bonks but it was just to let them know she would be the boss of them. No claws extened or even hisses from her. Chester only hissed when he caught me watching him sniffing a kit or two. Grandma just watched all the madness.

It was fun trying to round them all up and put them back into the kitchen after a while. Angel finally helped me by keeping them distracted so I could sneak up on them and pick them up and stuff them back through the door.

Chip was in kit heaven. He found the big kids 'toy' box. I managed to grab him when was trying to haul a toy that was as big as he was into another room.

It's like the whack-a-mole game only we call it grab-a-kitty!

I am sorry But I am laughing my butt off.. I wish I could be a fly on the wall.. You discribe all so calm & well.. Heck if the babies leave you then you will be so bored.. Ummppss too funny..
    Oh, I'll still have two plus my big babies, Winnie and Angel to keep life interesting. Not to mention, Chester who acts like a big baby at times.

I will have to learn how to walk again though. I've leared how to walk not lifting my feet; just sort of shuffling along. It's hard to walk with kits trying to sit on my feet all the time. Got to watch out for those tiny toes and tails after all.

Husky's mom, I wish there were tons of you all here too. It takes that many to keep this lot in line.

OMG! There is another new kitten on my back porch!!! It's about twice as big as my indoor kits. It's looking around and meowing its head off. It's got white legs and sort of a gray stripping on it's back. Never seen this one before. I'm hoping it belongs to one of the kids in the neighborhood and it finds it's way home. It's way to big to belong to that other cat momma out there.
    Last edited by momoffuzzyfaces; 06-15-2010 at 02:07 PM.
    MY BLESSINGS:

Frankie

MOFF...lol at your kits shenanigans .
    You might want to check outside your place to see if someone maybe placed a sign that says " welcome all " ,
    as all these apparently homeless kitties keep showing up. They must know a good thing when they see it or hear about.... and word gets around quickly in the "streets" about your place is the one where all the poor little lonely lost kits want to live
    Nothing says love like a kitty purring in you ear

1-1-06 buddy in basket bright