Page 1 of 25 1234567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Look what I found on my back porch today!

Look what I found on my back porch today!

I was going to take some trash out and when I went onto the porch I saw:

These cuties

Mommy Lilac

and these

and this - this in one of the three who were eating in the above pic

and Mommy Lilac and 3 of her babies - this was taken through the window on the back door.

No wonder Lilac has been hanging around close and trying to come inside lately. The two orangies let me pet them with one finger but the blackies whan no part in petting, just food. Mercy, what am I going to do now?
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!

Oh how adorable.

I'm sure they will get adopted so quickly.

I'd love to help but with Ziggy and the blind girl I'm trying to help I'm pretty full. My prays though. At least she knew where to go with them.

Melissa

Oh my goodness!! They are so adorable! They know where to go. Lilac probably thought "Hey, Winnie went in this house with her baby. Maybe she'll help me too."

I hope you can find them all great homes. And if I lived closer one of those homes would probably be mine.
    Our goal in life should be - to be as good a person as our dog thinks we are.

Thank you for the siggy, Michelle!

Cindy (Human) - Taz (RB Tabby) - Zoee (RB Australian Shepherd) - Paizly (Dilute Tortie) - Taggart (Aussie Mix) - Jax (Brown & White Tabby), - Zeplyn (Cattle Dog Mix)

AWWWWWW, The longer I look at them, the weaker I get. The momma
    is beautiful & the babies are soooooooo cute.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

They are so cute, and such a beautiful mom cat. Lilac is such a pretty name for her too.

Quote Originally Posted by Taz_Zoee View Post
    Oh my goodness!! They are so adorable! They know where to go. Lilac probably thought "Hey, Winnie went in this house with her baby. Maybe she'll help me too."

I hope you can find them all great homes. And if I lived closer one of those homes would probably be mine.
    Believe me I feel really guilty about that. Lilac was the one I wanted to try and tame and adopt. When Winnie showed up pregnant and needing help with her baby, I couldn't say no to her.

I'd love to bring them all inside but just can't do it. Physically I've reached the limit of all I can care for inside. Right now, all I can do is feed them and give them a porch to live on. (Miss Angel and Winnie are none too pleased about them even being on the porch, believe me)
    MY BLESSINGS:

Frankie

I love them all......

such beautiful babies.....

Thanks to PCB!

Quote Originally Posted by Taz_Zoee View Post

Oh, how I agree with this. I'd love one of them. Especially an orangie!

I will miss you forever, my sweet Scooter Bug. You were my best friend. 9/21/1995 - 1/23/2010
    Goodbye, Oreo. Gone too soon. 4/2003 - 9/12/2011.
    Farewell & Godspeed, sweet Jadie Francine. You took a piece of my heart with you. 11/2002 - 8/8/2016
    Charlie kitty, aka: Mr. Meowy. Our home is far too silent now. 2003-6/14/2018

What gorgeous babies and mama!!!!

Rest In Peace Casey (Bubba Dude) Your paw print will remain on my heart forever. 12/02
    Mollie Rose, you were there for me through good times and in bad, from the beginning.Your passing will leave a hole in my heart.We will be together "One Fine Day". 1994-2009
    MooShoo,you left me too soon.I wasn't ready.Know that you were my soulmate and have left me broken hearted.I loved you like no other. 1999 - 2010See you again "ONE FINE DAY"
    Maya Linn, my heart is broken. The day your beautiful blue eyes went blind was the worst day of my life.I only wish I could've done something.I'll miss your "premium" purr and our little "conversations". 1997-2013 See you again "ONE FINE DAY"

DO NOT BUY WHILE SHELTER ANIMALS DIE!!

*melt* I just want to tickle all their little tummies!

Love, Columbine

My oh my, aren't they cute - and hungry! I guess a little homemade house on the porch will do just fine - for now. So glad summer is coming. I hope you can find homes for them all later.

"I don't know which weapons will be used in the third World war, but in the fourth, it will be sticks and stones" --- Albert Einstein.

They are soooo cute... And Lilac is gorgeous (if only I lived near and was able to have a cat haha)

I hope you are able to find them homes...
    -Ellie

'If everyone else's opinion is what matters, then do you ever really have one of your own?'- Jodi Picoult, Nineteen Minutes

That Mama is stunning! Looks like you need to spend some time on the back porch, getting some babies socialized and ready for homes... OMG! That is where I'd be all day if that was MY back porch! (We just don't get to play with kittens much anymore and they're so SWEET!)

Special Needs Pets just leave bigger imprints on your heart!

Sadly, finding homes for them may not be a problem. I just got up from a nap and they were all gone off the porch. Plus there were big muddy dog paw prints all over the porch. Also a dog dug up the wet ground around one corner of the porch.

I hope Lilac got her babies away safely. I'm wondering if they may somehow have gotten under the porch even though it is closed in at the bottom. Poor babies!
    MY BLESSINGS:

Frankie

Oh, I do hope that Lilac moved her family someplace safe before the dog came along. It's very possible that they're safe and sound somewhere and that the dog was just checking out the scent.