Page 11 of 25 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112131415161718192021 ... LastLast

Thread: Look what I found on my back porch today!

Quote Originally Posted by momoffuzzyfaces View Post
    I just went out to bring them inside for the day and couldn't find the tortie anywhere. It is dimmly lit in there. So, I grabbed the other four and stuffed them in their case. I was heading to the house to get a flashlight when I a saw a tiny tortie paw waving at me from the inside of the carrier. The little stinker had already packed herself!!!

That one is going to be a real handful.
    This is too funny. Maybe the rest of the kittens will follow her lead so they'll all learn to jump into the cat carrier by themselves.

That one is going to be a real handful.
    Oh, my! Another little Miss Angel in the works, is she?
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Quote Originally Posted by phesina View Post
    Oh, my! Another little Miss Angel in the works, is she?
    Gosh, I hope not! I am having nightmares about Angel teaching them all the "flying zoomies" now!

luvpets probably is wondering what in the world she may be getting into. Anyone heard from her lately? She may be hiding. (just kidding)
    Last edited by momoffuzzyfaces; 05-24-2010 at 03:03 PM.
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!

I really did LOL when I read about the little tortie. Hee hee, too funny!

I can't wait to see this wonderful story play out. I just wish I was closer so I could help out too.
    Our goal in life should be - to be as good a person as our dog thinks we are.

Thank you for the siggy, Michelle!

Cindy (Human) - Taz (RB Tabby) - Zoee (RB Australian Shepherd) - Paizly (Dilute Tortie) - Taggart (Aussie Mix) - Jax (Brown & White Tabby), - Zeplyn (Cattle Dog Mix)

Quote Originally Posted by Taz_Zoee View Post
    I really did LOL when I read about the little tortie. Hee hee, too funny!

I can't wait to see this wonderful story play out. I just wish I was closer so I could help out too.
    If you lived closer, I'd be giving you one or two to raise!

Gosh, the longer I have them the crazier I am about them. It will already be so hard to let any of them go. I know I have to though. whaaaa
    MY BLESSINGS:

Frankie

San Francisco, CA, where life is happy and gay!
    Tortietude shows up awfully early, doesn't it? Ms. Marbles LOVES watching when I shower .... of course, she loves ANYTHING to do with water, except for when she gets her paws wet, but she's OH SO CURIOUS about it. She's my dishwashing supervisor - perches herself right on the edge of the sink to watch while I do the dishes. She's SO helpful ....

Little Ms. Mitzi Mitts
    Our Photo Albums are
    Here and Here
    In memory of my beloved fur children, Goldie, Mishi and Mitzi.
    Rest in peace and play hard at the Rainbow Bridge.
    Goldie: 9/5/88 - 4/10/03
    Mishi: with us from 5/5/03 - 7/13/07
    Mitzi: with us from 4/19/03 - 1/23/10

If you lived closer, I'd be giving you one or two to raise!

Gosh, the longer I have them the crazier I am about them. It will already be so hard to let any of them go. I know I have to though. whaaaa
    And I'd happily take them!
    Our goal in life should be - to be as good a person as our dog thinks we are.

Thank you for the siggy, Michelle!

Cindy (Human) - Taz (RB Tabby) - Zoee (RB Australian Shepherd) - Paizly (Dilute Tortie) - Taggart (Aussie Mix) - Jax (Brown & White Tabby), - Zeplyn (Cattle Dog Mix)

Just checking in to see if all is still going well.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

I just e-mailed a couple of rescue/transport people I became acquainted with when I found out about Bob in Grand Rapids and then when I was checking out some other cats..

I know there are people who can arrange transport all over the place, and they know many of them. I will let you know if any possibilities turn up through them.
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

I just called the humane society again. She hasn't been able to reach her friend yet. With the holiday coming, that's not so surprising. She promises not to forget us though. I'll check back toward the end of next week if I don't hear from them by then.

Meanwhile, I have a bathroom overflowing with kits at this moment. I had lots of fun trying to round them up in the shed and bring them inside. The tortie went right into the carrier. So did all of them except one orangie. He was have a blast chasing a fly. I finally got him when he tired himself out and let me pick him up.

Winnie has been allowed in the kitchen to see their toesies under the door. She no longer hisses at them. Good thing because I will need to be gone a while tomorrow and Winnie will have to be in the kitchen and the babies in the bathroom. Angel, I can let stay in here with Chester and Grandma.

The babies like to excape from the bathroom when the door is open though. So, I make sure the big kids are out of the kitchen so the kits can have some time to explore (and I can go to the bathroom before my bladder blows up)
    MY BLESSINGS:

Frankie

Okay you answered my question that I posted in the transport thread. Hopefully you'll hear something next week and it will be good news. I'm glad to hear that the kittens are doing well. We need some more pictures though.

Well thats just like my well mannered wittle tortie girl going in the carrier first.. I am so glad they are doing very good & having a blast playing.. Many Thanks MOFF for taking such good care of them.. Yes I read your PM & so hope they can find & talk to this person.. I know its Holiday weekend & most are already gone.. Bigg Whisker Huggss & Belly Rubbss..
    I just called the humane society again. She hasn't been able to reach her friend yet. With the holiday coming, that's not so surprising. She promises not to forget us though. I'll check back toward the end of next week if I don't hear from them by then.

Meanwhile, I have a bathroom overflowing with kits at this moment. I had lots of fun trying to round them up in the shed and bring them inside. The tortie went right into the carrier. So did all of them except one orangie. He was have a blast chasing a fly. I finally got him when he tired himself out and let me pick him up.

Winnie has been allowed in the kitchen to see their toesies under the door. She no longer hisses at them. Good thing because I will need to be gone a while tomorrow and Winnie will have to be in the kitchen and the babies in the bathroom. Angel, I can let stay in here with Chester and Grandma.

The babies like to excape from the bathroom when the door is open though. So, I make sure the big kids are out of the kitchen so the kits can have some time to explore (and I can go to the bathroom before my bladder blows up)

~~~Thank You Very Much {Kim} kimlovescats for the Grand Siggy~~~

[[ Furr Babies are Like Potato Chips **** No One Can Have Just One ]]
    ****** Kindness, Mercy & Justice to All Living Creatures ******
    {{{{{Everyday is a Gift = That's why it's Called the Present }}}}}
    ((( Each Day With Our Pets is a Surprise Package Waiting to be Opened )))
    <Sunsets are God's Reminder to Us That At The End of the Day We're All In This Together>

I did another tiny, um, peek a bit ago. I'm thinking one of the orangies may be a girl. Either that or his fuzz nuggests haven't started to grow yet.

Ok, I admit, I'm exhausted but am having a blast with them. (how can such small kits be so full of poo?) You should hear the orangies burp!!! I've never heard anything so funny!

The kits are really growing. I'll try and get pics over the weekend for you all.
    MY BLESSINGS:

Frankie

Pooping and burping baby kittens MoFF, I'm nominating you for sainthood!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Pooping and burping baby kittens MoFF, I'm nominating you for sainthood!
    I second that motion.... all in favor??
    Proud Meowmie of Sasha

RIP sweet Tabitha, my heart kitty. You are loved and missed every day. 1988 - 2010