Thread: The Lovely Lucy!

The Lovely Lucy!

Good morning and a very happy Dog of the Day to you, precious Lucy! Well, being the kind hearted, people loving, social butterfly that you are, I definitely vote for "wings" over "horns!" Just look at that face; the face (and heart) of an angel if I ever saw one! What an incredibly caring and selfless forever human you have been blessed with, sweetheart! For a college student to put aside her own compelling needs and concerns; to commit herself emotionally and financially to doing all in her power to save you, is truly an inspiration to animal and dog lovers all over the world! As all true dog and animal lovers know, welcoming a pup (or any animal) into our homes and hearts is a lifetime commitment, a commitment that begins on day one; you kids are family!

Yes, your Mommy's investment in you has been a bit front loaded, but I don't doubt for one minute that if she had it to do all over again she would, and then some! And just look how well her great compassion has been rewarded! I don't think a family/human could wish for a sweeter, more life and fun loving best friend and furkid, than you! Her description of your unbridled zest for life, your love for all things living, had me laughing out loud! Bet you're not only a hit with the neighborhood kids, but with all those in obedience class and at the doggie park, as well!

Congratulations and lots and lots of love, hugs and kisses to you, precious Lucy! I hope you're treated to a very happy, fun filled day, celebrating with your proud Mommy, the kids in the neighborhood, and best fur pals and best friends Prince, Chloe, Clyde, Tucker and best gal pal, Roxy!

Forever keep that puppy level joy you have for life; that precious tail of yours a-waggin', and your spirits high, sweetheart! (Good advice for us all, human and furry ones alike!)

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Oh Lucy! You are so beautiful, I just want to snuggle that sweet little face!
    Fabulously Fierce Pets
    Fabulous Finds for Your Favorite Furbabies

Lucy

CONGRATS LUCY ON BEING DOG OF THE DAY! I ADORE THE PICTURES-ESPECIALLY THE ONE WITH THE BABY HUMAN! SWEET! IT'S GREAT THAT YOU HAVE A HOME FILLED WITH LOVE. I AM A NY CAT LADY-WHO LOVES DOGS TOO. YOUR EYES ARE GORGEOUS!! GOD BLESS !SUSANSWATLIN518

Lucy what an adorable girl you are!!!

For sure those are wings!!! No doubt about it!!! You must have had an entire flock of angels watching over you until you got well. I hope you are enjoying your special day with your loving family today.

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Dog of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lovely Lucy!

What a story...and thank your lucky stars that you are still here - happy and healthy!
    Lucy - you are such a sweet lovely pup...may everyday be a DOTD for you!

Hi Lucy,

You are a beautful girl Lucy. Those beautiful brown eyes would melt
    the hardest heart. I am so happy to know you overcame that awful disease.
    I hope you continue to have a happy, healthy life with your loving family.
    Congratulations on being chosen for honors as our DOG OF THE DAY
    Sending you lots of cyber hugs & kisses sweet girl. xxxooo
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Hi Lucy !!!!!!

We are in shock at what a pretty girl you are, Lucy. You are a very stunning doggie. We look at you and wonder how you ever could have been so sick. You look marvelous!!! Giant thanks to your human for taking the chance to save your life. It's an awesome story. Great job!! Baby, look at you now!! Congrats on your big day as our wonderful DOTD!!! Please tell the family to shower you with tons of kisses from us. Happiness always!!!!!

Love, Daisy and Delilah in Sunny Florida

I've been Boo'd...
    Thanks Barry!