Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Photos I took in a wildlife park (many photos)

As always your pictures are stunning! I really think you should be making postcards

*gentlehugs* about your back...I know what its like to have constant pain that makes it hard to do the simplest of things. Get well soon!

Breathtaking photos.. absolutely striking. As always from you, Kirsten!

I hope you find some relief from the back pain. I'm so sorry you have been having so much trouble with it.
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

I am so glad to see that you are up and about and able to enjoy yourself again. Your pictures are so incredible, everyone I have shown to them is amazed at your talent.

Beautiful! I love them all. Very sorry to hear your back is still an issue, though. That's very frustrating!

Which lens were you using?
    Don't be afraid that your life will end. Be afraid that it will never begin.

Hi Kirsten,
    I'm always in awe when I see your photography, the magic you can do with a camera is second to none! When I see a post from you that includes pictures I know I'm about to see pure art and absolute beauty.

Wow, I've looked at these several times and believe me they are spectacular!!! You have captured not only their sheer beauty but a very real essence of who these beings are and what makes them such a precious gift to mankind. All of the animals come alive in your pictures!

The freedom of the owl in flight, the pride of the eagle, the mischief and curiosity on the face of that little guy peeking out from under the fence. Nobody can look at these pictures and not be moved by them.

I've seen many pictures in support of wildlife preservation, something I deeply believe in. If these pictures could be shared in support of preserving and protecting wildlife, many people would be inspired and enlightened to support the cause.

How can I thank you for giving all of us here such a wonderful experience?
    FIND A PURPOSE IN LIFE.....BE A BAD EXAMPLE

My husband would love to know what type of camara you use. He is very impressed by your work, I always show him your latest pictures.