Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Dating Game

Quote Originally Posted by Alysser View Post
    I don't truthfully know, it would depend how in love I was with said person. I mean, it really is uprooting your whole life but if I was completely in love with someone I would say yes, most definitely.

Do yo believe there is one soul-mate for everyone?
    No I think we all have enough love in our heart to find love again if we lose our soul mate.

Do you believe in love at first sight?
    don't breed or buy while shelter dogs die....

I have been frosted!

Thanks Kfamr for the signature!

I believe in lust at first sight, and I believe in connection at first sight, but I think that romantic love is something that needs to be nurtured.

Is it possible to remain friends with ex's even when you or they have moved on and have new relationships?

Yes it is possible. I am friends with one of my ex'es. Although, just one ex. We are on good terms, very good friends!

Have you experienced intuition with meeting someone from DAY ONE or a coulpe days after meeting that you had/had a feeling that you would be dating your significant other?
    You're the one sure thing I've found so you better stick around...
    Best Fireman in da House´10
    dedicated to the kindest,loveliest and always helpful man that one would be honored and proud to know........R.I.P. Dear Phred

Quote Originally Posted by CountryWolf07 View Post

Have you experienced intuition with meeting someone from DAY ONE or a coulpe days after meeting that you had/had a feeling that you would be dating your significant other?
    I have. When I met John I knew that at the very least we shared a connection, even if it didn't turn out to be a romantic one (I am glad it did though!) With him I just knew...it was a feeling unlike anything else I had felt about another person.

Would you continue to date someone after being threatened by said persons family? (inspired by a true story lol)

Quote Originally Posted by DJFyrewolf36 View Post
    I have. When I met John I knew that at the very least we shared a connection, even if it didn't turn out to be a romantic one (I am glad it did though!) With him I just knew...it was a feeling unlike anything else I had felt about another person.

Would you continue to date someone after being threatened by said persons family? (inspired by a true story lol)
    Yes I would, actually. Nothing would stop me!

When you first started dating your significant other, who did you first meet? His parents? His siblings? (When I first started dating Mike, I met his brother first, then his sister, then his mom.)
    dedicated to the kindest,loveliest and always helpful man that one would be honored and proud to know........R.I.P. Dear Phred

When you first started dating your significant other, who did you first meet? His parents? His siblings? (When I first started dating Mike, I met his brother first, then his sister, then his mom.)
    We met online

Do opposites really attract?

Quote Originally Posted by Nomilynn View Post
    I believe in lust at first sight, and I believe in connection at first sight, but I think that romantic love is something that needs to be nurtured.

Is it possible to remain friends with ex's even when you or they have moved on and have new relationships?
    Many others have answered before me - Just wanted to say YES - I am friends with several of my ex-boyfriends, and my ex-husband.

See above for next question

I will miss you forever, my sweet Scooter Bug. You were my best friend. 9/21/1995 - 1/23/2010
    Goodbye, Oreo. Gone too soon. 4/2003 - 9/12/2011.
    Farewell & Godspeed, sweet Jadie Francine. You took a piece of my heart with you. 11/2002 - 8/8/2016
    Charlie kitty, aka: Mr. Meowy. Our home is far too silent now. 2003-6/14/2018

Quote Originally Posted by catnapper View Post
    We met online

Do opposites really attract?
    Absolutely - Paul and I are opposites in many ways, and obviously found each other attractive! I often tell people that he and I being married keep the universe in balance!

And I think she said which of your significant other's family members did you meet first - I met Paul's mother before anyone else, then met the rest of his immediate family that day. We had already decided to get married at that point, though.

What do you notice first of these things when meeting someone: eye color, hair, or smile?
    I've Been Frosted

I don't necessarily notice eye colour (unless it's blue) but I notice eyes first, then smile. I generally am attracted to dark hair but that's the last thing I notice.

Is it possible to be in love with 2 people at the same time?

Quote Originally Posted by Nomilynn View Post
    I don't necessarily notice eye colour (unless it's blue) but I notice eyes first, then smile. I generally am attracted to dark hair but that's the last thing I notice.

Is it possible to be in love with 2 people at the same time?
    I think it's a matter of emotional maturity on the part of all parties involved. Also it's a matter of recognizing love as opposed to lust which are two VERY different things!

I am in love with two people so I do believe its possible. But it has to be healthy for everyone involved otherwise it isn't fair.

Is there hope after an affair?

Hope after affair? Most of the time, no. Sometimes it can work out for two people... but honestly, no.

What was one of your favorite moments of your early dating days? Like, within the first 6 months of dating - what did he/she do for you that made you think, "Oh, how lucky am I?!" (Like, for example: Mike would stop by my dorm after he got off work at Petco just to see me and say hello even if it was 11PM at night. He called me one night and told me to look out my window and he was smiling big and waving at me to come down.)

What was one of your favorite moments of your early dating days? Like, within the first 6 months of dating - what did he/she do for you that made you think, "Oh, how lucky am I?!" (Like, for example: Mike would stop by my dorm after he got off work at Petco just to see me and say hello even if it was 11PM at night. He called me one night and told me to look out my window and he was smiling big and waving at me to come down.)

The fondest memory I have of the first few weeks of dating John was after our first date (we met at his computer shop and decided to go out after he was off shift) he wrote my phone number down on the dust of the hood of his car because he couldn't find anything to write it down on. For some reason, even though it faded off it helped him remember my number and he called me the next day to set up another date. Mind you he can't remember phone numbers to save his life but he remembered mine!

What is the craziest thing you've done for your S/O?

Quote Originally Posted by DJFyrewolf36 View Post
    What is the craziest thing you've done for your S/O?
    I moved an hour and half away, leavingg my job, family, and friends to be with him. Best decision ever

What is the most annoying thing your ex did?

What is the most annoying thing your ex did?
    Keep breathing lol!

Ex's most annoying (and continuing) trait was to bury his head in the sand and put things off that really needed sorting out!!!

Can you find love online?

Delaware, USA - The First State/Diamond State - home of The Blue Hens
    Quote Originally Posted by Pawsitive Thinking View Post

Can you find love online?
    Sure you can. I know of 2 couples - now married - that did.

Should you stay married "for the sake of the kids", and forgo your own happiness?
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Wolfy ~ Fuzzbutt #3
    My little dog ~ a heartbeat at my feet

Sparky the Fuzzbutt - PT's DOTD 8/3/2010
    RIP 2/28/1999~10/9/2012
    Myndi the Fuzzbutt - Mom's DOTD - Everyday
    RIP 1/24/1996~8/9/2013
    Ellie - Mom to the Fuzzbuttz

To everything there is a season, and a time to every purpose under the heaven.
    Ecclesiastes 3:1
    The clock of life is wound but once and no man has the power
    To know just when the hands will stop - on what day, or what hour.
    Now is the only time you have, so live it with a will -
    Don't wait until tomorrow - the hands may then be still.
    ~~~~true author unknown~~~~