Thank you all so much!

We're only about a day away from the big vet appointment. I'm really kind of dreading it because she's really acting quite fine and normal these days. No signs of anything wrong at all, so I hate the thought of creating something wrong....but of course I know there really is something wrong, I just can't see it without x-rays. But then there are the surgery worries. She is a little older as far as cat age goes, so surgery is always an issue........

We've been traveling which always concerns me because she doesn't have access to the litter box at her will - she needs to squeak at me to tell me she needs to use the box, so I always thing she doesn't go as often, which isn't good for a little girl with urinary tract issues. But, so far so good.

She is sleeping on my chest right now. Picture me laying down with the computer about waist level and a fluffy calico girl laying between my face and the computer screen, half laying on my right arm, so typing isn't the easiest thing in the world. She's such a silly little girl.