Thread: GiGi

GiGi

Well today is mothers day and i have tears in my eyes reading the (sad part) of your story-i hope that person was not allowed to have any other animals in their care.I will never understand why people who cant be bothered with animals have them!
    Now it is so great to read you were found and taken care of and have a loving home with good people
    You are so cute
    enjoy your day!!!!!

Mydd

Hello Gigi! After such a difficult start in life, sound like you have hit the big time! I am so pleased you are in obedience classes, and get to run on the beach. AWESOME!

I can certainly understand why you must protect your new HuMom from everything, leaves and such. You must be thrilled at the change in your life, and you show it in so many ways!

What a special Mother's Day for both of you. Happy Day, sending some nice belly rubs. HOORAY FOR GIGI, and Dr. Jen and your HuMom!!!!

GiGi what a beauty you are!!!

It breaks my heart thinking of you alone, pregnant and tied to a tree. I wish I could give the one who treated you that way a big kick in the bottom for you. They deserve that and a whole lot more.

I'd love to give big (((HUGS))) to all those who saved you and took such wonderful care of you and your babies. Also to your loving guardian who loves you now. I hope you have a long happy life together.

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Dog of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hi GiGi...What a beautiful baby you are. I am so sorry that you were treated so bad. It is so hard that a human being could treat an animal like that.I am very happy that you have found a wonderful family to take care of you. Your story made me cry this morning but I an so glad for the happy ending.Take care GiGi.
    May God Bless your family & Dr. Jen.

An Animal Lover
    LHCamry

Gorgeous Gigi!

Wow...what an awful life you had before your 'hero'...I'm so glad that you got a second chance...and a wonderful life!
    Enjoy your DOTD status, you lil' cutie!

Hi there adorable Gigi! Happy Dog of the Day to you! What a heartwarming, happy ending rescue tale is yours sweetheart, with sooo many heroes to give thanks to; from your Animal Rescue guardian angel, to Jen, your dedicated vet, to your proud new human best friend/Mommy/Daddy, and last but not least, you! What a brave, brave little one you were to have hung on, to have summoned the strength and will to survive the most horrific neglect and abuse. But as heartbreaking as your early months were, we take great joy in, and inspiration from, your happy ending! You couldn't have landed in a more loving forever home; in the arms of a more caring and responsible forever human! And now, as they say, you've got life by the tail, enjoying every moment of it to the max and then some! And what a well mannered girl you are, and so smart too; bet you're the star pupil in obedience class! What a perfect match you and your person make; best friends and soul mates for life! Enjoy your much deserved day of honor, Gigi! I you get to spend some time romping on the beach, catching some sun and surf, playing with your best pup pal Monte, and just being spoiled rotten!!! Bunches of cuddles and kisses to you, precious Gigi! Long and happy life to you!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Oh My! Gigi, what a lucky dog you are! I read your story and found it very sad and upsetting. You poor little thing; 10 months old, pregnant and chained. The person who tied you to a tree should be whipped... or at the least... put in jail for animal cruelty. Thank Goodness, you were rescued and now have a good loving home.

To all the people who helped you, I say thank you. I hope you have a long loving life and it sounds as if you do. You are a very cute little dog. Enjoy your life. Kay in NC

GiGi

As everyone here probably knows, we are crying our eyes out right now. What a terrible sad story, sweetheart. We can not tell you how bad we feel for you. A little baby puppy chained outside alone. It's more than we can imagine. How can anyone be that cold and callous. Karma will prevail. Thank goodness you have found a wonderful forever home with your loving family. Big congratulations going out to all that helped to save you. This also goes without saying; we would have been thrilled to take you when you needed a home. Poor little baby.
    You are so adorable. We love meeting you today and looking at how cute and loveable you are. Congrats on your most deserving DOTD honor today. Please tell the family to cover you all over with hugs and kisses from us today. Maybe you could pass some kisses on to Monte. have a wonderful day, angel. Happiness Always!!!!!

Love, Daisy and Delilah in Sunny Florida

I've been Boo'd...
    Thanks Barry!

Hello GiGi,

You are a very precious little lady Gigi. The people that rescued
    you are great people to save you from fear & neglect. It makes me so
    happy to know what a wonderful life you have now. You so deserve it.
    Congratulations on being our honored DOG OF THE DAY. Sending you
    lots of hugs & kisses sweet Gigi.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt