Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: can you help with a cute caption for this pic...

can you help with a cute caption for this pic...

this is a cat with ATTITUDE, if you can think of a neat caption for this pic, i can enter a competition online, to win some Jimbo cat food for my kitties, however if i won i would probably donate most of it to the cat shelters, as my kitties are on special diets,if you want to help that would be lovely, thanks.
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Furangels only lent.
    RIP my gorgeous Sooti, taken from us far too young, we miss your beautiful face and purssonality,take care of Ash for us, love you xx000❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Ash,your pawprints are forever in my heart, love and miss you so much my big boy. ❤️❤️

RIP my sweet gorgeous girl Ellie-Mae, a little battler to the end, you will never ever be forgotten, your little soul is forever in my heart, my thoughts, my memories, my love for you will never die, Love you my darling little precious girl.❤️❤️

RIP our sweet Nikita taken suddenly ,way too soon ,you were a special girl we loved you so much ,miss you ❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Lexie, 15 years of unconditional love you gave us, we loved you so much, and miss you more than words can say.❤️❤️

RIP beautiful Evee Ray Skye ,my life will never be the same with out you ,I loved you so much, I will never forget you ,miss you my darling .❤️❤️

"Karate Kat" instead of Karate Kid

"silence!!! I keel you!" :d
    "Do or do not. There is no try." -- Yoda

The real Lawrence of Arabia!

Pirate of the Cat-ribean.

"Boil water? Are you delivering a baby?"
    "No, I want TEA!"

Budget Midwives?
    A new trend?

thank you, they are all so good, i particularly like your first one Richard, keep em coming,you are all so clever.
    Furangels only lent.
    RIP my gorgeous Sooti, taken from us far too young, we miss your beautiful face and purssonality,take care of Ash for us, love you xx000❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Ash,your pawprints are forever in my heart, love and miss you so much my big boy. ❤️❤️

RIP my sweet gorgeous girl Ellie-Mae, a little battler to the end, you will never ever be forgotten, your little soul is forever in my heart, my thoughts, my memories, my love for you will never die, Love you my darling little precious girl.❤️❤️

RIP our sweet Nikita taken suddenly ,way too soon ,you were a special girl we loved you so much ,miss you ❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Lexie, 15 years of unconditional love you gave us, we loved you so much, and miss you more than words can say.❤️❤️

RIP beautiful Evee Ray Skye ,my life will never be the same with out you ,I loved you so much, I will never forget you ,miss you my darling .❤️❤️

It's in the eyes..

ha ha, man he is one good looking dude though,thanks Richard, i like the second one too, being a huge JDepp fan.
    Furangels only lent.

Now, Grasshopper, see if you can snatch the catnip from under my paw ...
    I've Been Frosted

He He i like it Karen, i am going to have a hard time choosing, maybe when the thread is done, i can start a poll and see which saying wins,and then enter that one, thanks. cheers
    Furangels only lent.

Hey I

am Cat Michaels, Brett Michaels favorite kitty.

"Catfood Bin Laden"

"I'm Back !!"

"Wax on, Wax off"
    Shannon, Boomer, and Sooner

these are all so cute, i don't know which one to choose so far, i am tending to go with Richards, and bin laden so far, but hey they are all so good, brett michaels is good too marigold, ah so confused, keep em coming though i will then pick three and get you all to help me choose, cheers
    Furangels only lent.

Quote Originally Posted by Cat Daddy View Post
    No, No, No! I'm with the Taily-Ban!
    I love this one!!
    http://bestsmileys.com/cats1/4.gif

​GO RAVENS!!

ok you guys are priceless, lol, well vote for the one you think is best, i had better enter the comp or i will miss out, thanks everyone you are tops.
    Furangels only lent.