Thread: Scamp

Scamp

This is your day to shine Scamp! Go out and shine for the world!
    In loving memory of Tigger 2003-2009. In loving memory of Ashes 2001-2013.

Your Scamp is adorable and I'm sure he knows it! I am sorry your Mimi cat died. It's always difficult for everyone when a pet dies. Thank you for sharing Scamp and Mimi with us. Kay in NC, USA

Hi Scamp....You sure are a handsome little fellow. It sounds like you are the boss at home. I think they love you being the boss.Congratulations on DOTD. Have mom give you a hug for me. I an sorry about the loss of your friends. Animals has feeling also.

An Animal Lover
    LHCamry

Hello Scamp! My, not only are you handsome, and able to train your family quickly, but you are also a terrific writer! I enjoyed reading about you very much. Such a special boy, and you landed in just the perfect family for you: easy to train! Ha haa.

All except that c-a-t. Yes, I bet she loved you too, in her own cat way! I am saddened to read that she is gone. But now she is healthy and happy at Rainbow Bridge, and watching over you. Do you feel a swat every now and then in your dreams, Scamp? That is her! Did you run outdoors barking at a hissing sound, and not find anything but squirrels (they don't hiss, you know)? That was her, keeping tabs on her Scamp!

Have a wonderful day, handsome boy. Sending some belly rubs to you on this special day as you celebrate, because you are our Dog of the Day!

Scamp what a handsome fellow you are indeed!!!

I really enjoyed seeing your great pictures today. I'm so sorry about your kitty pal. I know she is keeping a close eye on you from the Rainbow Bridge though. I hope you and your loving family enjoy your special day today.

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Dog of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Greetings adorable Scamp! Happy Dog of the Day to you, sweetie! Oh, how I enjoyed reading your bio., and your personally pawed note to us! What a "scamp," what a character, what an utterly precious doggie model you are! I'm loving that spiffy, red bow tie, and that expression! You sure know how to mug for the camera! hehe I was so sad to read that you have lost your beautiful feline friend, your best buddy, Mimi. That photo of the two of you is so precious. How lucky she was to have had you as her loving companion for so many years. I'm sure it was a difficult adjustment, a very sad time for you and your Mommy. But thankfully you had your Mommy, and she you, to help one another through those sad, most difficult days. And you know what Scamp? I know for sure that Mimi is smiling down on you and your Mommy from the Bridge, so happy, so proud, to see her best buddy being honored here today! And one day, some day in the far distant future, you and she will be together again, and what a joyful reunion that will be!``````````````````````````````````````````````` `````````````````````````````````````````````````` ``````````````````````````````````````

Congratulations and lots and lots of love, hugs and smoochies to you, Scamp! Your family is so blessed to have a pup as special as you in their lives, and I wish for you all, many more wonderful, happy years together traveling the country, living the good life. And today, hopes for a very special, fun and loved filled Dog of the Day bash, celebrating with your Mommy and Daddy, all of your MANY countless friends and fans of all ages; of the skin or fur variety!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Scamp

What a face! I just fell in love! Sometimes the mixed dogs make the very best dogs. hey seem to inherit the best of both breeds. I am so sorry for your loss of Mimi, but you sure bring happiness to your family. Stay healthy and a "Scamp" for many years.

Nancy A.

Hello Scamp,

You are a very handsome senior pup & I'm glad to meet you.
    You have a wonderful life changing to different climates. It'll soon be
    time for your Summer home and time to see old friends again. I am
    proud to offer congratulations on being our DOG OF THE DAY. Sending
    lots of cyber hugs & kisses just for you.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Hi Scamp!!!!

Here is another facie we have fallen in love with. Head over heals. You are so handsome,sweetheart. We love your story. The story of your reaction to losing Mimi really tore us up. So sad to lose your buddy of 12 years. We see Mimi in the picture with you and believe she was a sweetheart too. Your pictures are fantastic and it's a great pleasure to meet you. Congrats on your big day as our most dapper DOTD!!! Please tell Mom to cover you with tons of kisses to add to the big celebration!! Did we mention we love your breed? So cute and curly. Happiness always!!!!

Love, Daisy and Delilah in Sunny, Hot, Florida

I've been Boo'd...
    Thanks Barry!

Scamp!

I love your story and your pics - especially the pic of you and Mimi relaxing...I'm sorry that she is gone.
    But - may you continue to enjoy life!