Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Paizly is TWO years old!

Paizly is TWO years old!

My little Paizly Poo is now a big two year old! Her estimated birthday was either yesterday or today. I keep getting her birthday and Taggarts mixed up since they are just a day apart. But to make my life more simple I'm going to celebrate both of them on May 5th.

Some of you may remember how I got Paizly, but I will tell the brief story for those that don't.
    Back at the end of May of 2008 a Pet Talk member posted this picture of a kitten that was brought into the vet where she worked.

I immediately responded and said I'd take her. Then I called my boyfriend and said I'm getting a kitten. Cathy (CathyBogart) was nice enough to hold on to her and make sure she had proper care until we got back from vacation at the beginning of July.
    July 7th I brought her home. I honestly thought I did the wrong thing because Taz wanted nothing to do with her. Zoee kept chasing her. And she hid all the time and hardly let us touch her. But each morning I made time to go into her room and just sit there and talk to her.

Now she is the only cat of the house and she is loving it! She has a very close bond with Zoee and will only let Zoee groom her until she is totally soaked all over her head. If Taggart gets close during the grooming she hisses and growls at him.
    Each morning when I do my stretches she is all over me. Rubbing up all over my face, making biscuits on my chest. Biting my nose! She has also started a new game. She will bat a toy under the bathroom door while I'm getting ready and wait for me to kick it back out to her. Silly girl!
    She sits in her daddy's lap while he works during the day and sleeps right by my tummy each night.

I have been toying with the idea of getting her a playmate. I'm still not sure it will happen. I don't want to turn her life upside down since she is becoming so comfortable.

Happy Birthday Paizly!!
    Our goal in life should be - to be as good a person as our dog thinks we are.

Thank you for the siggy, Michelle!

Cindy (Human) - Taz (RB Tabby) - Zoee (RB Australian Shepherd) - Paizly (Dilute Tortie) - Taggart (Aussie Mix) - Jax (Brown & White Tabby), - Zeplyn (Cattle Dog Mix)

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SWEET PAIZLY!!!!

...and Happy Birthday to Taggart as well!!!

I hope you have a beautiful day and a great celebration

Purrs, hugs and kisses
    Sophie + Astrid
    astrid

Happy Birthday, precious little girl!
    Proud to be a crazy cat lady!

Hard to believe it has been two whole years! Happiest of birthdays, pretty Paizly!
    I've Been Frosted

Happy birthdays to both Paizly and Taggart!
    Last edited by phesina; 05-05-2010 at 08:46 PM.
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Another Kitty birthday! Happy birthday Paizly. She is beautiful. Do you have a full size pic of her now that she is grown. Such a pretty girl.

Happy Birthday Paizly!!!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Thanks for the birthday wishes everyone. Paizly gave me a present this morning. She puked on the carpet in the guest bedroom.
    But I still love her and will give her some treats tonight.

Quote Originally Posted by happylabs View Post
    Another Kitty birthday! Happy birthday Paizly. She is beautiful. Do you have a full size pic of her now that she is grown. Such a pretty girl.
    I do have some pictures. I'll have to post a couple tonight when I get home.
    Our goal in life should be - to be as good a person as our dog thinks we are.

Thank you for the siggy, Michelle!

Cindy (Human) - Taz (RB Tabby) - Zoee (RB Australian Shepherd) - Paizly (Dilute Tortie) - Taggart (Aussie Mix) - Jax (Brown & White Tabby), - Zeplyn (Cattle Dog Mix)

It's impossible for her to be any cuter!
    Blessings,
    Mary

"Time and unforeseen occurrence befall us all." Ecclesiastes 9:11

A Big Joyous Happy Purrthday to You Paizly and a Happy Cinco de Mayo from the Found Cats Hotel.
    Our Siamese 6 Pack hopes you enjoy the Poco Loco Fiesta Meal , and have a Great Time!!!
    It comes with a Paizly Sized Serape.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Awww, a gift from Paizly for her mom! lol

Happy birthday, sweetest! Gosh, I can't believe it's TWO years!

Looking forward to the pics!
    "Do or do not. There is no try." -- Yoda

Had we known it was Paizly's birthday, Ralph could have shared his birthday ice cream cone with her!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!
    Nine is Fine!!

Happy birthday, Paizly!

I will miss you forever, my sweet Scooter Bug. You were my best friend. 9/21/1995 - 1/23/2010
    Goodbye, Oreo. Gone too soon. 4/2003 - 9/12/2011.
    Farewell & Godspeed, sweet Jadie Francine. You took a piece of my heart with you. 11/2002 - 8/8/2016
    Charlie kitty, aka: Mr. Meowy. Our home is far too silent now. 2003-6/14/2018

Such cuteness in one kitty seems hardly fair! Happy purfday Miss P-poo!!
    Claudia & Calvin

I can't believe it's been 2 years already!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BEAUTIFUL PAIZLY!!!!!!!!!!