Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Taggart is TWO years old!!!

Taggart is TWO years old!!!

Today is Taggarts birthday. Or I think it is. I always get his and Paizly's birthdays mixed up since they are a day apart. But I think from now on I will just celebrate both of them on May 5th to make it easier for my brain.

Anyway, my little goofball is now two. I've never known such a silly dog in my life. We went to PetSmart yesterday for a nail trim and he was such a good boy. So different from Zoee. I had to get dog food so I looped his leash over my wrist while I pushed the cart and he stayed right with me, not tugging or pulling at all.

I am so glad my boyfriend decided to bring him home from ARF (www.arf.net) back in November of 2008. I really thought he'd say no, but the second he saw him he said "let's get him". I was so happy!! And he has kept us all so happy ever since. When people come over every talks about how much they love Taggart. Sometimes I feel sorry for my baby girl, Zoee. I do not favor either one of them.
    Oh, this past weekend my dad asked me which dog I liked better. And he said "and don't tell me you like them the same". So I said nothing, which is not unusual with me toward him. They each hold a special place in my heart, just in different ways.

Ok, now I am babbling. I would post some pictures but I am at work and do not have any here.

Happy Birthday Taggart!!!
    Our goal in life should be - to be as good a person as our dog thinks we are.

Thank you for the siggy, Michelle!

Cindy (Human) - Taz (RB Tabby) - Zoee (RB Australian Shepherd) - Paizly (Dilute Tortie) - Taggart (Aussie Mix) - Jax (Brown & White Tabby), - Zeplyn (Cattle Dog Mix)

Happy Bday buddy!!.. have a great day today and everyday.. bellyrubs to you and a cyber treat too
    Corinna´s Christmas Card Swap ´06
    dedicated to a lovely woman who won many hearts along her life...........
    she will be deeply missed.......Thank you for letting us be a part of your life, you will surely remain in ours FOREVER........R.I.P. Dear Corinna

Best Fireman in da House´10
    dedicated to the kindest,loveliest and always helpful dude that one would be honored and proud to know........R.I.P. Dear Phred

notes-to-my-husband blog

http://365project.org/isabelle/365

Your Taggart is 2 years old already! Wow, how time flies. Our Taggert was 8 in January. He has changed so much from when he was younger. He was always kind of a loner and now he is always coming up to us wanting to be petted.

I hope Taggart had a great birthday - and with you I am sure he did!

"That they may have a little peace, even the best
    dogs are compelled to snarl occasionally."
    --William Feather

Awww Happy 2nd Birthday Taggart! I hope you get spoiled today!

Kaitlyn (the human)
    Sadie & Rita (Forever in Our Hearts) (the Labbies)

http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Happy number two, Sweet Taggart boy!!!
    Shannon, Boomer, and Sooner

Thanks for the birthday wishes everyone! He will be getting some "organic" treats tonight. We bought them at the ARF event this past Sunday. And of course he'll get his daily carrot. They love their carrots!!

I'll try to get pictures tonight as well.

Cindy (Human) - Taz (RB Tabby) - Zoee (RB Australian Shepherd) - Paizly (Dilute Tortie) - Taggart (Aussie Mix) - Jax (Brown & White Tabby), - Zeplyn (Cattle Dog Mix)

Happy 2nd Birthday Taggart! I hope you have a great day with plenty of you favorite treats.
    “You live and you learn, but if you never learn, at least you are still living.”
    — Unknown

Happy birthday, Taggart! You're still young, I hope you have many more birthdays buddy.

Happy birthday, Taggart!
    Krista- owned by Rudy, Dixie, Miagi & Angel

Rocky, Jenny, Ginger Buster & Tiger .. forever loved & always in my heart..

don't breed or buy while shelter dogs die....

I have been frosted!

Thanks Kfamr for the signature!

Happy Second Birthday, Taggart!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Happy Birthday Taggart. We understand how dogs hold different spots in the heart.
    Monica Callahan KPA-CTP *Woohoo!*

HAPPY 2nd BIRTHDAY TAGGART!!! I look forward to seeing some new pictures of you. I hope you have many more happy and healthy years ahead of you.

Well, we ended up going to dinner with some friends, so I didn't get to take new pictures.
    Maybe I'll have my niece take some this weekend while they are there with their cuzzins.
    Sorry!!