Thread: What kind of siamese cat is she?

What kind of siamese cat is she?

Ive had my cat for 6 years and people keep saying she is a Siamese cat. but she doesnt exactly look like any Siamese cat ive ever seen. when i got her as a kitten the owner said she was siamese and because she was all white with a few black spots on her face and tail as she got older she would get her color in. i was expecting the usual beige and brownish/black siamese but as you can see she looks very different. i love her very much and wouldnt give her up for the world but im curious to know why people keep calling her a siamese and what she is exactly!

She is probably a Siamese mix, but could be what they call a "lynx-point" or a "snowshoe siamese" with her little white paws like a Sacred Birman. She looks like a sweetheart, in any case.
    I've Been Frosted

Hi and welcome to PT!!! Yes, she looks like a Lynx Point Siamese Mix except that she has cute white paws which my Pearl doesn't have. My Pearl also started out a white cream color and as she matured she became darker and darker. She sure is adorable.

what a cutie! Definitely a lynx point something. Either a snowshoe or just a Siamese mix. My Havoc looks like that with a lot more white. Humane Society said he was a snowshoe, but I haven't really been able to find much info on L-P snowshoes anywhere, plus his white seems a lot more prominent in non-standard snowshoe locations

I've got a cat just like her. I named mine Psycho, because when she was smaller she was a bit psychotic and when she gets food she will growl at everyone.

She use to be a real lovable cat, but where we live now we have our cats away from us... which really is hard to show them affection, but I'm hoping to move soon and get her back to being real lovable.

Very nice looking cat, I had pondered myself whether she was Siamese or not. There is a Traditional Breed of Siamese Cats that don't have the pug looking face.

When I get the opportunity, I will get a picture of her and post it. I swear my cat looks extremely identical to yours, she's also about 6 years old.
    Last edited by Jumpy09; 05-10-2010 at 07:06 PM.

She's a Seal Lynx Point. Beautiful eyes!!

Rest In Peace Casey (Bubba Dude) Your paw print will remain on my heart forever. 12/02
    Mollie Rose, you were there for me through good times and in bad, from the beginning.Your passing will leave a hole in my heart.We will be together "One Fine Day". 1994-2009
    MooShoo,you left me too soon.I wasn't ready.Know that you were my soulmate and have left me broken hearted.I loved you like no other. 1999 - 2010See you again "ONE FINE DAY"
    Maya Linn, my heart is broken. The day your beautiful blue eyes went blind was the worst day of my life.I only wish I could've done something.I'll miss your "premium" purr and our little "conversations". 1997-2013 See you again "ONE FINE DAY"

DO NOT BUY WHILE SHELTER ANIMALS DIE!!