Thread: Does your pet lie?

Hybrid View

Mr. Jones lies constantly.

At night, he always goes up to his milk bowl, as if he hasn't had any catmilk yet. But I tell him 'stop lying' and acting like you have not had any milk yet.
    He's pretty convincing sometimes.

I know Bon lies

I've fed him before work and forgot to tell Mark, so when he comes home Bon acts like he's starved to death...so Mark feeds him again!

Huney, Bon & Simba-missed so very much
    Remembering all the Rainbow Bridge Pets

Quote Originally Posted by anna_66 View Post
    I know Bon lies

I've fed him before work and forgot to tell Mark, so when he comes home Bon acts like he's starved to death...so Mark feeds him again!
    Cincy tries that too, but it rarely works for her!

My cats will also lie to me about food. Even though I do all of the feeding, they beg for more food and act like they're starving or haven't eaten in a long time. Sometimes they do this right after they've just eaten.

All of my mammal pets lie about food. You would think I never fed the kitties with all of the fussing they do! I found out recently that my girl kitty, Charlie, lies about how much her fluids hurt.

I was feeling bad thinking that I was hurting her when I gave her sub-Q fluids until last time I went to give them and she started cringing and whining before I had even put a new needle on the line. So, I stroked her and waited a few minutes, then slipped the needle in and she didn't even twitch her skin. Dramatic girlie.