Thread: Beautiful Pepper

Beautiful Pepper

God bless you for being so patient and loving and for giving Pepper his forever home!

Thanks for your kindness

As a volunteer for a few animal rescues & shelters I applaud you for saving this beautiful kitty. I am a little confused though as to why your vet said you had to wait 12 weeks. I just saved a healthy 1.5 years young cat from euthanasia by a pound and had to have him tested for FIV end FELV (I have another cat) and I had the results of the blood test within 30 minutes. Thank goodness Riley tested negative and Caramel (11 years old) seems to be accepting Mr. Riley W. Orange.

Please adopt from shelters and rescues. Their days may be numbered through no fault of their own.
    Please have your pets sterilized as soon as possible to lower, and one day hopefully eliminate, unwanted and abandoned pets. It IS our responsibility. Adopting from a shelter also helps - encouraging breeders just adds to the overpopulation.
    http://www.petfinder.com/shelters/QC64.html
    Angel Beyli's Mom thanks you!

Pepper the gorgeous white cat

What a wonderful story! Thank you so much for having the patience to convince Pepper that life indoors is better for him.

Buddy & Tiger's Mom

Pepper!

I am so glad that you now have a loving home, Pepper! (You should have been named Salt - lol)!
    Anyway, enjoy your COTD status!

Hi there Pepper! Happy Cat of the Day to you! What a beautiful, stunningly beautiful boy you are! I can only imagine how a kitty as beautiful as you found yourself homeless, left alone to feign for yourself on the tough streets; hungry, frightened, braving those frigid MN winters on your own! A higher power most surely led you to your wonderful forever family. Of course you had final say on the selection, and after a bit of cautious interviewing, the deal was sealed! We can't thank your wonderful Mommy enough for rescuing you, providing you with all the comforts and amenities, the good care and unwavering love and devotion you so rightly deserve! And I must say, I was quite impressed to read how a kitty initially so untrusting (understandly so!) came to accept and welcome not only the love of your Mommy, but your sibs Sugar and Spice as well! What a vrey happy ending tale of rescue, so worthy of our extra special Sunday Cat of the Day honors! I hope you and Sugar and Spice, and your terrific human family, are all enjoying a very happy day of celebration, sweetheart! Please have your Mommy give you all a hug and a kiss for me! Long and happy life to you, precious Pepper!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Awww, beautiful Pepper, you picked the right home when you were down and out and so scared. I'm so happy you learned to love again. You are indeed a handsome boy and a very deserving Cat of the Day....every day

XXXXXXXXXXXAll our children have paws!
    XXXXXXXXNewman, Lexie, Molly, Emma, Billy,
    XXXXXXXXJess, Jinx, Midge, Sofie, and Tiger

RIP at the Rainbow Bridge:
    Our kitties, Simmy, Duke, Blackie, Mama Cat, Riley, April, and Chloe.
    Our dogs, Shilo, Misty, Nikki, and Shadow.
    We miss you. Play gently until we meet again.

The Feline Wait

Quote Originally Posted by catlover11 View Post
    As a volunteer for a few animal rescues & shelters I applaud you for saving this beautiful kitty. I am a little confused though as to why your vet said you had to wait 12 weeks. I just saved a healthy 1.5 years young cat from euthanasia by a pound and had to have him tested for FIV end FELV (I have another cat) and I had the results of the blood test within 30 minutes. Thank goodness Riley tested negative and Caramel (11 years old) seems to be accepting Mr. Riley W. Orange.

Please adopt from shelters and rescues. Their days may be numbered through no fault of their own.
    I had the first test within 30 minutes and it showed it was negative. The vet said I needed to wait twelve weeks because it took twelve weeks to show up. So the results of the 30 minutes test was for exposure twelve weeks prior. Everyone at the vets was quite happy with the results as I was.