Thread: Sui

Sui

Sui.....What an amazing little lady you are. Not only are you beautiful you can paint to.By the way I liked your painting. Congratulations on DOTD.
    You are very pretty.

An Animal Lover
    LHCamry

My you are a very talented dog Sui. Not only that you are beautiful also.

Good morning sweet Sui! Happy Dog of the Day to you! What a beautiful Border Collie girl you are, sweetheart! True to your breed, you are one active, athletic, intelligent young lady! Did I mention talented and creative? I know you BC's are known for your smarts, but you Sui are simply amazing! Words cannot describe you moved I was by your video! And I definitely see an Asian influence in your work! It would be an honor to hang a Sui original on my wall! You definitely have a future in the art world if you chose to go that route, sweetheart! And your photo spread as well, simply heart warming! Props to the talented photographer for capturing you in all of your BC glory! Your family is so very blessed having such a special pup in their lives, and we thank them for sharing you with us all! Enjoy a very happy and adventure filled Dog of the Day beautiful, amazing Sui! And please have your person give you a BIG hug and a bunch of kisses, for me! You're the BEST!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Sui.....You are really quite a talented and beautiful pup. Your painting was really beautiful. I see from the framing that your parents are very proud of your first undertaking. Congratulations on being today's Dog of the day.
    “You live and you learn, but if you never learn, at least you are still living.”
    — Unknown

You're a beauty Sui!!! What a talented pup you are!!! Congratulations on being DOTD!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Sui what a beauty you are!!!

And so talented too! I loved seeing the picture of you painting. How special that is!!! You are better than lots of human artists I've seen. I hope you are enjoying your special day today.

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Dog of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sui!!!

Not only are you lovely and smart...you are also an action painter! Wow! Is there anything that Sui doesn't do? LOL!
    Enjoy your DOTD status!

Hi Sui !!!!!

What a beautiful BC girl you are, sweetie!! We would love to give you a million pats and kisses. Please tell the family to do that for us to help in today's celebration. Unfortunately, we are unable to see your painting video. All we see is an X in a box We will take everyone elses word that it's fantastic. Congrats on your big day, gorgeous girl. We are so glad to see you as our chosen Saturday DOTD!!! Happiness Always!!!!

Love, Daisy and Delilah in Hot, Sunny Florida

I've been Boo'd...
    Thanks Barry!

Hello Sui,

You are a beautiful & talented pup. I am so glad to meet you
    today & learn a little about you & offer my humble Congratulations on
    being our dazzling DOG OF THE DAY. Hugs & kisses for you sweetheart.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Sui dotd

SUCH A SWEET DOG! I HAVE TO SAY- THIS IS A REAL ARTIST! AS I WATCHED HIS VIDEO-WITH NO DRUGS IN MY SYSTEM EXCEPT CAFFEINE-THE IMAGE WAS LOOKING TO ME LIKE A WOMAN WITH SHORT HAIR WITH HER HEAD TURNED AT AN ANGLE. I COULD SEE THE NECK AND SORT OF A CHEST. REMARKABLE. NO KIDDING. IT DESERVES THE FRAME IT'S IN AT THE END OF THE VIDEO! I LIKE SOME OF THE WORKS OF PICASSO, NOT ALL-JUST SOME OF THEM. HE MADE A FORTUNE ON PLAIN WHITE PAPER WITH SIMPLE BLACK STROKES THAT WEREN'T AS FASCINATING AS THIS! SUI- YOU ARE TOTALLY SPECIAL! HE HAS STYLE! BEST WISHES!SUSANSWATLIN518

Excuse me!

Sui-i am making a correction - you are a female-i got it messed up! God bless you! Susanswatlin518

Sorry to drag up an old thread, but Sui is a great painter! That was awesome to see
    Happy Holidays everyone!

-NAPS Austin Pet Sitting Page (tons of cute pictures