Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Sir andre

Sir andre

HI-HAPPY CAT OF THE DAY! YOU DO HAVE A BIG LOVING HEART, BUT ALSO I HOPE YOUR HEART STAYS HEALTHY! IT'S GREAT THAT YOUR HUMANS DO SO MUCH FOR THE CAT POPULATION! YOU ARE VERY HANDSOME AND PRECIOUS! SUSANSWATLIN518

Sir Andre

What a wonderful boss you must be. Stay healthy, your family is depending on you! I just realized you live quite near to me; I have family in Moodus also!
    Last edited by Barbiecat1; 04-30-2010 at 01:34 PM. Reason: Adding more to my posting

Andre, such a hard working kitty kat and still time for lots of kisses. Enjoy your day as COTD, handsome boy.
    Blessings,
    Mary

"Time and unforeseen occurrence befall us all." Ecclesiastes 9:11

you are a beautiful cat Sir André. Congrats on COTD

Sir Andre

Sir Andre, you definitely deserve to be COTD - cat of the year! What a beautiful, loving, puddy you are! You are truly a very special kitty! Congratulations!

Congratulations on COTD. You are such an interesting looking fella. Tell mom whistling like tea kettle keeps the grimlins away at night.

Get those Kitties rolling
    Rollin Rollin Rollin
    Soon you will be living high and wide!!!
    Meeow Hide!!
    You sure are on e Alpha Cat Sir Andre, you sound like Miquelito my Little Orange Lion who likes to check up on all the Found Cats!!

And we are sorry to hear that your heart may be a little too big for your body but we know taht your Family and your nine Fur Companions truly love you, and they know that you have their best interests at heart!!
    You are One WonderCat!!!

We Found Cats All Love You , and Send A Friendship MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW To All Your Cat Clowder Friends and a Very Special Greeting to Our Newest Friend ^^ and Newest Cat Of The Day Superb Sir Andre!!!^^
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Sir Andre the most royal gorgeous cat!!!

What a treat it is to meet you today !!! Seeing your sweet face sure made my rainy day brighter. I can only imagine how you brighten up your guardians lives. I hope you enjoy your special day to the fullest.

Congratualtions, sweetie, on being our special Cat of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello Sir Andre,

You are certainly a very special cat & I wish you many more happy
    years with your family. Congratulations on being our extra special
    CAT OF THE DAY. Continued good luck in helping so many deserving
    homeless cats too.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Hello there White Knight Sir Andre! Happy Cat of the Day to you and everyone there at the House of 9 Tails, sweetheart! Your Mommy submitted some beautiful photos of you for your Cat of the Day nomination! Love the one of you napping so cozily, snuggling with your stuffies! And oh, what a heart melting close-up of you posing beside that vase of magnificent peonies (my fave flower! You truly are one of a kind, Andre; as your family says, a bright, beacon of light in their lives, and in the lives of all of your sibling rescues! What an amazing legacy you have forged, being your Mommy's inspiration to rescue and home, so many deserving ferals, kitties in need! Yes, you do have a big, big heart sweetheart, in more ways than one. My Rainbow Bridge boy Fritz had cardiomyopathy, too. But with medication, and good care, he lived to be nearly 20 years old! I hope for you sweetheart, many more years of good health, you and your family many, many more wonderful, happy years of shared love and companionship!

Congratulations on your much deserved day of honor, Sir Andre! Enjoy your day, being spoiled and loved to pieces! Lots of love and hugs to you and all of your furry siblings, precious White Knight, Sir Andre!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Sir André, what a handsome kitty you are! I agree completely with tatsxxx11's wish for you:
    Quote Originally Posted by tatsxxx11
    I hope for you sweetheart, many more years of good health, you and your family many, many more wonderful, happy years of shared love and companionship!
    I wish you a long, healthy, happy, full life with your caring family! Please mew to your people to register for PT so we can see more of you! Happy Cat of the Day, White Knight Sir André!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Sir Andre!!! I have had several cats with the same heart problem that you have. And like you, they were the sweetest! HAPPY COTD!!
    Nine is Fine!!

Sir Andre, you are a most-deserving Cat of the Day. Your big heart has carried you far in this world and you have found a very special place where you are given the best of care. I hope you enjoy many more years of good times in your happy place. I love your face!

XXXXXXXXXXXAll our children have paws!
    XXXXXXXXNewman, Lexie, Molly, Emma, Billy,
    XXXXXXXXJess, Jinx, Midge, Sofie, and Tiger

RIP at the Rainbow Bridge:
    Our kitties, Simmy, Duke, Blackie, Mama Cat, Riley, April, and Chloe.
    Our dogs, Shilo, Misty, Nikki, and Shadow.
    We miss you. Play gently until we meet again.

Awesome Andre!

What a lovely unusual boy you are, Andre! And I understand that you are also the pit boss of the cat herd? LOL!
    Enjoy your COTD status!

Sir Andre', our White Knight

Hello everyone,

Thank you all for your beautiful messages to Andre'. I am very sad to tell you that he is now with other loved ones in spirit. Although there is a very huge hole in our family now, we have come together even closer to comfort each other. Andre' is still with us in other ways, and we are certain that he is guiding all of the other 8 kitties as well as us 2 humans. My husband and I both have seen white flashes around our knees throughout the house and we feel that Andre' is staying close by. I can't explain the depth of our loss, except that he is truly our child of a different species, a different nation. We could not grieve more if he were our human child. No one could ever take his place. Thank you again for your loving thoughts; I know Andre' is still picking up his messages as well as the love we all send to him.

Live in the light,

Vanessa