Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Danny

Danny

I feel soo proud to be the first person to congradulate you this morning, Danny. You are a handsome, gorgeous, adorable, precious, soft, cuddley kitten at heart. Wait, did say handsome? That is the best word to describe you, Danny. I love siameses. Those pictures of you were great. I loved all of them. I'm sorry that your first owners forgot about you and left you behind (that is a really mean thing to do). But now, luckily, your living life the way every should; going outside and inside whenever you want, having freedom but still getting hugs, kisses and affection. Happy Cat of the Day! May your day be filled with treats, love and happiness. HAPPY CAT OF THE DAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    With Love,
    Mittens

you are gorgeous Danny. I love those blue eyes you have.

Wonderful Danny

First of all, I am DISGUSTED with your former family; who could be so rotten as to leave part of their family behind without a second glance? I would be devastated, but that's the difference between a caring owner and a lousy one! Anyway, I have a 15 year old Siamese who looks just like Danny, and could never in a million years let him go; he's family! Danny, you did so much better the second time around, and you are repaying your family with your love and caring. It's amazing that you can still be such a compassionate kitty with all that you've gone though. I wish you a wonderful life, but be careful outside; lots of dangers there. Take care, Happy COTD, you deserve it.

What a Cool Chattanooga Cat you are Danny, there was a cartoon many years ago called the Chattanooga Cats, and you would have fit right in, and there was once a Baseball Team called the Chattanooga Cats as well, and you would be a Fine Mascot

How anyone could leave a treasure like you behinmd makes me so angry, if they couldnt take you, the least they could do was to take you to where you could find a new home not leave you scared and hungry.

Theres a place in hell for people like that.
    We of The Siames Angel Six Pack adore you Danny and send a Meezers MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRR RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRROOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW To Our Newest Pal ^^ Newest Meezer ^^ and Newest Cat of the Day Dear Danny.
    We are so glad that you found Your Place In The Sun.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Danny! You are such a handsome fella and lurking in the grass waiting to catch an unsuspecting critter. Bill and Bob say hello to you.

Thanks for rescuing Danny after those idiots left him behind
    What a handsome sweet boy how nice that you let the butterflies go free! Thats right you must watch out for that nocturnal predator, Mr. Owl! Looks like you are enjoying the better and fur-ever home. Sending lotsa petting and kisses your way sweet guy! Happy COTD!

Hi Jim, Bob & Bill on the road

Hi handsome Danny!! Happy COTD to you!!

What kind of morons were your former family?! I'm mean, leaving you behind.. grrrr ..but everything happens for a reason and for you it ended up pretty well
    Thank God you were rescued by a loving human and you're loved and cherished, living happy and healthy.

Congratulations on your special day and my best wishes for many more years of health and joy for you gorgeous boy
    astrid

Danny you are beyond gorgeous!!!

Anyone who would move off and leave you deserves a hard and fast kick to their bottom end!!! How anyone can be so heartless is beyond me. That's how I got my Winnie and her baby, Angel though. I'd love to hug your humans for taking you in and loving you. I hope you all have a wonderfully fun day together today.

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our very special Cat of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I love a handsome Siamese and you are indeed that, Danny! Thank goodness you found yourself a loving family. Loves from my Meezer, Ming.
    Proud to be a crazy cat lady!

Hi Danny,

I just will never understand how people can leave a family member
    behind when moving. I am so happy to know that some
    very kind people took you into their hearts & home. Congratulations
    on being our special CAT OF THE DAY. Wishing you a long, happy life.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Karma's gonna get your former family, it's inevitable. That's how my girlcat Dinah Lee came to me--her people were divorcing and when they moved out of their apartment, guess who got left behind to drink from a dripping tap and to watch the food level in her bowl diminish day by day? I truly hope that couple has developed some empathy and that they now feel guilt and shame for abandoning their pet. Nuff said!

Congratulations, beautiful boy, on being our Cat of the Day! Many, many happy, healthy years may you share with your family!

Darling Danny!

I'm so glad that you have a new LOVING home...your first family was horrible!
    I love your lovely pics, Danny...enjoy your COTD status!

Hi Danny boy! What a gorgeous, hunky Meezer man you are, and such a sweet, cuddly, love bug! I too cannot understand how anyone could leave behind a supposed beloved furkid. But I think, no, I know that in the end it all turned out for the better! Just look at your close-up! hehe That is one happy, content, much loved kitty I see looking back at me! You are blessed to have found your Mom/family, and they, equally blessed to have found you, sweetheart!!! Just ask Ben and Dakota! What a wonderful family! And you precious Danny, so deserving of the title, Cat of the Day! Hope that you, and best fur pals Ben and Dakota, are all enjoying a very happy, sunny, fun filled day of celebration! Love and hugs to you all! Long and happy life to you!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Danny, it appears that you were meant to be w/your current and permanent family. The ones who left you behind will eventually pay for their cruel misdeed. You're such a handsome boy, too, that I would be proud to call you my own. I do hope that your humans will decide to keep you indoors, though, because owls killing cats is very common in these parts. It happens regularly and I sure wouldn't want anything to happen to you. Enjoy your day as COTD, blue eyes.
    Blessings,
    Mary

"Time and unforeseen occurrence befall us all." Ecclesiastes 9:11

Congratulations to handsome Meezer Danny on being today's Cat of the Day!
    Siamese cats are so very loving and have such special personalities that I can't imagine anyone leaving one behind. I am so happy that your new owner was able to catch you and give you a wonderful new home.
    It would be great if your owner joined Pet Talk so we could see more photos of you Danny.
    My two Meezer girls send Meezer kisses to you!
    RIP sweet Samantha
    6/26/88-8/28/08
    ----------------------------

Milly & Izzy