Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Congrats to you roscoe!

Congrats to you roscoe!

GOOD MORNING THERE ROSCOE! YOU ARE SOOOOO CUTE! IRRESISIBLE 4 SURE I AM A NEW YORK CAT LADY IN THE SCHENECTADY AREA AND I HAVE A MALE TUXIE AND A DIVA DSH- AND YOU LOOK A LITTLE BIT LIKE A KITTEN ONE OF MY BOYFRIENDS ONCE HAD. VERY ADORABLE! GOD BLESS YOU LITTLE ONE! PEACEFUL CATNIP WISHES! SUSANSWATLIN518

I feel soo proud to congradulate you this morning, Roscoe. You are a handsome, gorgeous, adorable, precious, soft, cuddley kitty. Wait, did I say hansome? That is the best word to describe you, Roscoe. I love the color of your fur and how there are darker orange lines ontop of a lighter orange. Those pictures of you were great. I really liked them. You seem to have a great life; waking you "mommy" up early in the morning, playing with your ball and cuddling on the couch. Happy Cat of the Day! May your day be filled with treats, love and happiness. HAPPY CAT OF THE DAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    With Love,
    Mittens

Roscoe

My kitty also likes to give me the 4am wake up calls; you are not alone. Looks like you'll grow up to be a really handsome boy; until then, stay the sweet little guy that you are. Enjoy your special day.

Another Orange and white beauty

Roscoe my man, you are not only completely adorably heartbreakingly gorgeous, but you have really nice symmetrical markings and HUGE bunny feet! You are one lucky boy. Enjoy your special day and tell your keepers to kiss you on your forehead for me please!
    Treasure your Earth and all the glorious Life that abounds...gently...

You are a cutie, Roscoe, and 4am is not unusual...hopefully for your Mom you'll temper that a little as you get older! I'd love to see you "greet" your brother in the morning - the look on his face is probably priceless!

Enjoy your COTD honors, honey, and you have a great day!
    http://bestsmileys.com/cats1/4.gif

​GO RAVENS!!

congrats on COTD Roscoe. You sure are a cute little kitty.

Hi Roscoe. You are a cutie. We have a sign in our house that says " There is no snooze button on a cat who wants breakfast". You have to get moms attention somehow that you want breakfast.

What a sweet Little Owesome Orangie/Whitey Tuxedo you are Right On Roscoe.
    We are so pleased that your Family resisted the temptation to call you Credit!!
    You are such a Dear Little Cat , and that great that you can bring some fun and joy not only to your Family, but will lively up Dear Old Debits life too.

What a great little Cat Companion you will make Roscoe and at 7 months young , you are just beginning your life , and will have so many adventures and great days ahead of you.

We Lucky Owesome Orangies Michael, Our Little Orange Lion, Sir Lawrence and Our Owesome Orange Porch Angels are starting Our MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW for Our New Friend Debit ^^ Our Newest Owesome Orange Friend ^^ Newest Cat Of The Future and Newest Cat of The Day Ranger Roscoe^^
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

WHERE WAS THE CUTENESS ALERT!!!!!! As a Mom who had 2 itty bitty ORANGE babies(Ralph Syracuse and Ralph Timothy), I saw your face and white paws and just MELTED!!! What a precious boy you are! I hope when you are a big boy, we will see a new photo of YOU!! HAPPY COTD!!!
    Nine is Fine!!

Hi cute little boy!!! You are SO VERY cute!!!
    I bet you use your gorgeousnesss on your favor so that mom won't get mad at you at 4.00 am ... with that sweet face who would?!

Happy COTD baby Roscoe, I hope you and Debit are having fun and celebrating together this special day

Love and kisses
    astrid

Hi there adorable Roscoe! Happy Cat of the Day to you, sweet boy! I smiled from ear to ear the second I laid on that swee face of yours! Your expressions are priceless...I read "POOR WITTLE ME!" What a precious little peanut you are! And your best furbud Debit, and your proud Mom, are so lucky to have a sweet and loving best buddy and loyal and loving companion, in you! Have a happy, fun filled day Roscoe, celebrating your well earned "top cat" reign with sweet Debit and your Mom! Lots of love and hugs and kisses to you and Debittoo!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Cuteness overload for sure!!!

Roscoe you got more than your fair share of the cutes!!! Thank you for sharing them with us today!!! My cat, Chester, would like to sing a duet with you. He loves singing to me at 4 am too. What is it about that time of day that makes you both so vocal?

I hope you are being spoiled rotten today.

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Cat of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Oh, Roscoe! What a sweet, darling orangie kitten you are! And 4 AM is wake-up-mommy-I-need-breakfast time at my house too I hope you will have a very long, healthy, happy life, Roscoe! Happy Cat of the Day!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Roscoe!!!

What a lil' cutie you are - I love your pics. You look like a kitty who'd get into anything - lol!
    (Ivanna the Terrible here, is fond of waking me up @ 4 am every morning)...
    Enjoy your COTD status, Roscoe!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Ivanna.jpg 
Views:	49 
Size:	56.0 KB 
ID:	45276   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	sneaky ivanna.jpg 
Views:	57 
Size:	79.9 KB 
ID:	45278   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Ivanna 2.jpg 
Views:	52 
Size:	65.0 KB 
ID:	45279  

Quote Originally Posted by Pinot's Mom View Post
    You are a cutie, Roscoe, and 4am is not unusual...hopefully for your Mom you'll temper that a little as you get older!
    Probably not. Don Juan is 10 years old and gives me the 4:00 am call most mornings. Congratulations anyway, pretty baby!
    [b]"Virtue is triumphant only in theatrical productions." --The Mikado