Thread: My Little "Bailee Boop"

My Little "Bailee Boop"

Sadly my little girl parted ways on Friday,Im sure she passed away after i gave her treat Thursday night,I found her sleeping friday morning.

Words cannot express how much i will miss my girl.She truly was on in a million,she was bought for my daughter Becca,but ended up being my little pal.

She truly was one in a million,Never bit,scratched never a fuss,She truly was an angel,We are going to have a hard time adjusting to her not being around.

I hope your well wherever you are,I Love You my sweet girl,I surely will miss our nightly play dates.Breath easy and take care of yourself my little Bun Bun. I'm sure wherever you are the wind is blowing through that beautiful hair of yours...Till we meet again.

Mom misses you Sweetie!
    XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOX

Baby Bailee..Pictures i was sent by the breeder

I'm sorry about Bailee.
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Rest in peace, Bailee - you go find Miss Hoppy, okay? She and Miss Sophie, who was black like you but not as fuzzy, will know all the good spots for the tastiest goodies.
    I've Been Frosted

Thank you both,It truly means alot,At work i was looked at like i was a crazy person for tearing up over Bailee..I was looked at as if "She was only a rabbit"To me she was much much more.I was attached the second i set eyes on her,When i would take her to the vet,people would get a laugh id carry her in as someone would carry a small dog in,She was never a hassle.

I spoke to my vet,by what i told him he seems to think that her intestines twisted..Im in complete shock she was only 3,She had acted a bit off the last few days before she left me.Stopped eating and i noticed her water bottle had not gone down any as i was cleaning out her cage.I had cleaned her cage 2 days before she passed away,When i picked her up she flipped out of my arms backwards thankfully hubby caught her as i was standing over him as he was sitting in his chair,that was the only thing i had to go on,But she was obviosly in pain,She was a young chick at 3...It will take me years to get over her,Rebecca went and got herself another bunny,She called her Carlee,she is a dwarf rabbit.She is about 8 weeks old,She is a fiestly little one,Not like Bailee..I guess i hoped for another laid back bunny...Carlee clearly keeps us on our toes..The fun begins!

I am so sorry that it was Bailee's time to go.
    Its obvious she was so very loved by you and your family... and she certainly did sound very special. She was lucky to have spent those three years with you.

Rest easy, Bailee.
    The Minions:
    {The Dog: Towser & Raiden} {The Cats: Khaith, Martha, Adelaide, Snowball, & Floki} {The Bird: Gir}

It has nearly been a week Bailee,My heart is still broke.I miss you terribly.
    I hope your enjoying lots of dandelion leaf(Your FAV)I hope you have met up with Anna,You two had a rocky start i believe that is all behind you now,And your watching over us together.

Let the wind blow through that beautiful mane of yours,I loved to watch you in your outside hutch,You looked so peaceful.

Jinxy is having a real hard time with your departure,She looks for you all the time,when she is unable to find you she either lays in your spot where your cage was.Or she will sit on the coffee table and look at your spot.

Please Give Carlee some guidance,She is having a hard time adjusting and is being a very naughty girl.Mom is not used to being bit and scratched all the time.

I Love and Miss you my sweet girl(Lots of belly rubs and Kisses sent to you)

XOXO

I am sorry to hear of your loss. Tell her to go find my Mr. Oslo bunny, they can have a chat up there.

Niņo & Eliza