Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Got SNOW happening here...its coming again! And Again!

Thanks, Gayle. I have a chance to pick up a free replacement Blackberry from a friend, so may risk it.

HWY 1A can be nasty....but if I make a short trip. Not snowing out here yet...
    "Do or do not. There is no try." -- Yoda

Quote Originally Posted by Catty1 View Post
    Thanks, Gayle. I have a chance to pick up a free replacement Blackberry from a friend, so may risk it.

HWY 1A can be nasty....but if I make a short trip. Not snowing out here yet...
    Don't know if you've ventured out yet or not. Or whether the weather has deteriorated west of Calgary. Highway travel is NOT recommended north of Calgary, there are a ton of accidents.
    Gayle - self proclaimed Queen of Poop
    Mommy to: Cali (14 year old kitten)
    (RB furbabies: Rascal RB 10/11/03 (ferret), Sami RB 24/02/04 (dog), Trouble RB 10/08/05 (ferret), Miko RB 20/01/06 (ferret) and Sebastian RB 12/12/06(ferret), Sasha RB 17/10/09 (border collie cross), Diego RB 04/12/21

Are we sure its MAY???

It's snowing and staying on the ground. It is -3oC with a -9oC windchill. Like what the heck?
    (RB furbabies: Rascal RB 10/11/03 (ferret), Sami RB 24/02/04 (dog), Trouble RB 10/08/05 (ferret), Miko RB 20/01/06 (ferret) and Sebastian RB 12/12/06(ferret), Sasha RB 17/10/09 (border collie cross), Diego RB 04/12/21

Sorry, Gayle & Candace, it's sunny, the windows are open, I'm in shorts and it'll be in the 80's today. Be careful up there, ladies!
    http://bestsmileys.com/cats1/4.gif

​GO RAVENS!!

I don't mean to rub it in,Its in the 80's here..Has been the last week!Its about time!The only complaint i have,This year its really windy...We all have wind burnt faces..The forcast for the next 4 days is thunderstorms..I never listen to the weather network..When i get up in the morning and look out is the only way to really know what the weather is.

I hope for you Calgarians the weather warms up!We had a really long winter..we dont need this crap anymore!

And just when you think it might be done snowing you look out the window and boom, it's pouring snow again!

Quote Originally Posted by Queen of Poop View Post
    Are we sure its MAY???

It's snowing and staying on the ground. It is -3oC with a -9oC windchill. Like what the heck?
    It always snows in May. Always. As far back as I can remember. It's spring in Alberta. I wouldn't have it any other way.

*Thanks Ashley*

We are supposed to get snow this weekend,This has really been an unusual year...Never have we ever had snow in May...Mind you we had no snow the first of March..Our hole March was beautiful.....So we just sit back and wait and see what we get.

I can't imagine the weather you all have in Alberta. Snow in May....yikes! I'm in Florida and it is hot as all get out, as usual. We run the A/C probably 80-90% of the year. Snow is so foreign to me. I'm sure you pretty tired of it.
    Amber: Mom to Connor, Carson, Sadie, Maggie and Grant

Just got the latest forecast and it looks like we can expect snow this weekend also. Pray that the winds will shift. It's -2 right now with a cold north wind. I expect we will be getting up Sunday with snow for Mother's Day...Back to the heavier jackets....ugh...
    Asiel

I've been frosted--- thank you Cassie'smom

I've been Boo'd----

Blog Entries
    The snow is hitting Minnesota a good 6 inches up north. We have frost warnings here for Sunday night. I wonder what happened to Global warming? Maybe it is the jet streams causing this, they always have a way of affecting the weather. We had a cold rainy windy day today in the lower 40's. If it freezes here Sunday night we can kiss our apple crop goodbye. Hope you see better days to come old man winter sure can be stubborn.

Well, they have always said global warming will cause weather extremes on both ends - hot and cold, and larger storms.

We have had beautiful spring days this week, but everything is 3 weeks ahead of schedule as far as when things blossom, which makes me kinda fear what August will be like!
    I've Been Frosted

Very extreme weather here, lots of lightening and a tornado warning till 11pm. Northeast Ohio is having a bad time right now. Take care all.

It seems we ARE getting the sun back in the next few days...no mention of the four-letter "S" word in the forecast (shhhhh....... )
    "Do or do not. There is no try." -- Yoda