Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast

Thread: Our Butter is missing

Our Butter is missing

We haven't seen Butter since around 10 pm Monday night. He asked to go out and I let him go.
    We are going through all the right efforts to find him and have solicited the help of our neighbors and friends, but if you would, please say a prayer for his safety and that if something has happened to him, he didn't suffer in pain.
    Those of you who have been here as long as I have been know the stories of Butter and our mutual understanding that he simply would not be an indoor only cat. He was a stray, semi-feral boy who welcomed the chance to live in our home, but it has always been on his terms. He is probably pushing 15 years in age now, but other than some skin issues, has been in perfect health and has actually been a rather nice boy in his later years. I love him so much and I know many of you have come to love him, too, through the years.
    Please keep him in your thoughts and prayers. If anything changes, I will be sure to post here. And for those of you who have been posting on Facebook, thank you so much for your support.
    Logan

Please come home Butter!!! I will keep you and him in my thoughts.
    Our goal in life should be - to be as good a person as our dog thinks we are.

Thank you for the siggy, Michelle!

Cindy (Human) - Taz (RB Tabby) - Zoee (RB Australian Shepherd) - Paizly (Dilute Tortie) - Taggart (Aussie Mix) - Jax (Brown & White Tabby), - Zeplyn (Cattle Dog Mix)

Oh Logan, that's terrible!!! And he is not here either!
    Please dear Butter, my friend- come home!!!!!!!

Our Awesome Angels Companions Army Search and Rescue Squad is on the job, and we pray that they have Butter home soon.
    Thats so scary when a Pet is missing , I will never forget when Moose the MagnfiCat took a two month leave of absence and I would run to see if he was there.
    Then I prayed and one Sunday morning he was home
    We are praying for Butters Return
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

I just knew that Gary would get the Angel Army out to help find Butter!!! I will light a candle for his QUICK RETURN!!!!! Prayers for you both.....
    Nine is Fine!!

Oh Logan, I hope nothing bad has happened to Butter. Have you tried going out looking for him when all is quiet in the area? That's when you are most like ly to find him.

Butter, please be alright and come home!

Sending lots of positive thoughts - and (((hugs)))

"I don't know which weapons will be used in the third World war, but in the fourth, it will be sticks and stones" --- Albert Einstein.

Come on home Butter. I know the spring weather might be making you wander a bit too much, but meowmie is really worried about you. Time to head for home and all the comforts you can find there.
    Gayle - self proclaimed Queen of Poop
    Mommy to: Cali (14 year old kitten)
    (RB furbabies: Rascal RB 10/11/03 (ferret), Sami RB 24/02/04 (dog), Trouble RB 10/08/05 (ferret), Miko RB 20/01/06 (ferret) and Sebastian RB 12/12/06(ferret), Sasha RB 17/10/09 (border collie cross), Diego RB 04/12/21

I will be praying for Butter in all the ways I prayed for Bean when he was missing. I know all too well the pain and anxiety that goes along with an indoor/outdoor cat. Hopefully, Butter is just really enjoying this nice spring weather and will come home. Bean was gone 10 days in March and came home. Cats really are like homing pigeons.

Prayers Butter comes home safe and sound.
    http://bestsmileys.com/cats1/4.gif

​GO RAVENS!!

Prayers that Butter will soon be home.

And a candle: http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/...g&cid=10651845
    Last edited by phesina; 04-22-2010 at 10:41 AM.
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Please come home, Butter!

Huge PT Prayers for Butter!
    "Do or do not. There is no try." -- Yoda

Logan, I'm so sorry to hear this. Lots of prayers and positive thoughts are being sent Butter's way. Please come home Butter.

Thoughts and prayers going out for you and your Butter boy. I hope he comes home safe very soon!

Sorry to hear Butters is missing, I hope he comes home soon.