Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: For tiger

For tiger

WHAT A DREAMY CAT!!!!! SOOOO LOVELY-HAPPY CAT OF THE DAY TIGER YOU LIKE TOOTHPASTE? YOU KNOW THE SKIN CREAM "NOXEMA"? MY CATS LIKE THE TASTE OF THAT! I THINK THERE IS EUCALYPRUS IN THAT! I DO THINK I HAVE SEEN WHERE CATS HAVE LIKED THE SWEET TASTE OF TOOTHPASTE! THESE CATS-ONE AND ALL-ARE FULL OF SURPRISES. TIGER-I LOVE YOUR EYES AND THAT GREAT COAT SO MUCH! I LIVE IN NY/USA WITH TWO CATS AND I HAVE ENJOYED STARTING THIS THREAD FOR YOU TODAY! ALL THE BEST! SUSANSWATLIN518
    Last edited by susanswatlin518; 04-20-2010 at 02:14 AM. Reason: TYPOS

I feel soo proud to congradulate you this morning, Tiger. You are a handsome, gorgeous, precious, dreamy, adorable, cuddley, soft cat. Wait, did I say handsome? You are certainly handsome, Tiger. You look so manly yet so soft and cuddley. Your eyes match purrfectly with your beautiful greyish fur on you face and what a great cattitude. You are so nice to everyone. I think your humans should of named you 'Lion' instead of 'Tiger' on acount of your "mane". Those pictures of you were great! They showed your true beauty. I never heard of a Persian/Maine Coon mix before let alone know that it would come out this good. Happy Cat of the Day! May your day be filled with treats, love and happiness (and don't forget the toothpaste). HAPPY CAT OF THE DAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    With Love,
    Mittens

Oh Tiger you are a beauty indeed. You look so soft and kind. Makes me wish I could pet you.

Everyone who views you today, Tiger, will fall in LOVE! You are indeed one handsome guy - and your beautiful fur looks so SOFT! Congratulations on being today's King Cat of the Day!

Noserubs, snuggles and purrs...Bari and all at http://www.cathappy.net.
    Please visit Hurricane Pets Rescue http://www.hurricanepetsrescue.org and meet some wonderful, orphaned kitties that need homes.

Tiger, you have the sweetest face! How could anyone see you and not fall in love? Enjoy your day as COTD, pretty one.
    Blessings,
    Mary

"Time and unforeseen occurrence befall us all." Ecclesiastes 9:11

Tiger, you are indeed gorgeous! It seems you have the purrsonality to match! Happy COTD to you, honey, and you have a SUPER DAY!!
    http://bestsmileys.com/cats1/4.gif

​GO RAVENS!!

Gorgeous Tiger, I am glad to great you today! You are very beautiful and cute!
    I lived in Zeist for 5 years

Hi gorgeous!!! What a handsome boy you are - just couldn't be any more kissable and cuddle-able! I am sure that everyone who meets you falls in love with you.

I hope you get wonderful things to eat today - and not just toothpaste! - in honour of your elevated status as Cat of the Day! Congratulations.

Wow what a Big Plush Furry Purry Tiger you are!!!
    You are such a Big Bundle of Cat Love and so very pettable and with a great good nature and Graciuosness that bespeaks a Well Cared for Happy Cat.

Theres something about a big Happy Cat that just eminates happiness and certainly Tiger exudes I am so pleased to be here vibes!

We Found Cats All send Our Friendship MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW to Our Newest Friend ^^ and Newest Cat Of The Day Terrific Tiger ^^
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Oh Tiger what a fierce handsome boy you are You are so gorgeous and made my heart stop... I think I'm in love....

Our little Sophie likes toothpaste too, she also likes mouthwash and anything with mint

Congratulations for being our COTD big hugs and kisses from your new fan in Guatemala
    astrid

Terrific Tiger!

Tiger - you are indeed a lovely cat! But - please be careful, as toothpaste can make you sick! (Stick to healthy kitty treats)!
    Enjoy your COTD status!

Congratulations to you, dear Tiger! Happy Cat of the Day to you! (I too have a "Tiger," only mine is orange with stripes!) You are one breathtakingly beautiful boy, Tiger! Oh, what a spectacular, beautifully colored coat you have! You remind me of a big, furry pearl! And to think you're just as sweet and smart and loving as you are beautiful! Lucky human yours, having a furkid as special, inside and out, as you in her life! Enjoy your much deserved, big day on center stage, beautiful Tiger! Please have your person give you a hug and kiss for me!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Tiger what a spectacular fellow you are!!!

What a treat to be greeted by your sweet face on my computer today. I can only imagine how wonderful your family feel, being greeted by you each morning. I hope you are enjoying your special day.

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Cat of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hi Tiger,

As someone has said, I don't see how anyone could not be in love
    with your handsome self. Gorgeous coat & beautiful eyes.
    Congratulations on being chosen as our CAT OF THE DAY.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Wow!

What a beauty! How wonderful that this kitty enjoys so many experiences without fear. She must feel so safe in your care. Blessings on you and this beautiful, interesting creature.