Hello everyone....I know it seems I only come on here when I need a little pep talk but this weekend has been incrediably difficult for me but for the most part Paris...I love her so much that its making this whole "home recovery" very difficult.

On Wednesday I noticed that she hadn't been out at all to visit with use and then Thrusday night she didn't even come up for bed. Which she always does anyway long story short they did exploritory surgery on her yesterday afternoon and all they found was that her intestine was twisted really bad and they untwisted it. Yet her appetite hasn't gotten much better since. I took her in again today they put more subquetaneous fluids under her skin and sent us home with more pain meds. The kind that you dont have shove down her throat. She hates medicine of any sort. She was also given one dose of valium in the hopes of calming her down a bit. Now that has begun to wear off she is being a little more like Paris the pain meds they gave her made her act way off the wall....

I guess my question would be?? Shaking is a sign of pain correct? I should give her more pain meds then shouldn't I regardless of how tumbly they make her. I need some advice I just wish this entire nightmare would just go away!! And I could get my baby back to the way she was...