Thread: It has been years!! I can't believe it..

Hybrid View

Sara!!! Hi and of course I remember you It was really fun to log on and see your post - I often wonder about you!! I seldom post but do check in each day to read posts.

Hi Sara. Welcome back!!! I'm glad to hear that you, Alden, and the kitties are all doing well. I'm now down to 4 cats. I had to put Starr down last year on July 1st because his health was declining. He was only 4 years old but was sick for most of his life. I found out in early Dec.2009 that my Sunny had cancer and I had to put him down on Feb. 28th 2010 because he was becoming worse. He was only 9 years old.

Storm is still with me and he's 14 years old. He does have small instestinal disease which was causing him to vomit a lot but it's now being treated with medicine and he's doing much better. I think he's lost a little weight but all in all he doing well for a 14 year old cat. Sky will be 8 in June, Pearl will be 5 in May, and Ziggy Stardust will be 4 in June and they're all doing well. I hope that my remaining cats will be with me for many more years to come.

Im sorry Tracey that you lost Starr, and Sunny. I am so happy Tinky and Jupiter are doing really good.. I hope to have them for many many more years!!
    [CENTER]

Alden is here!!
    7/6/2006 - 9 pounds 9 ounces 22 inches

Tinky

YEAH!!! I am sooooo glad you posted! I was tempted to tell PT that I had talked to you, but didn't want to overstep my bounds.

YIPPEE! YIPPEE!

Hi Sara! I remember you!

I can't believe how much Alden has grown! He's no longer a little baby. Such a cute little boy!

I also have a baby boy now! He'll be 4 months next week. Popcorn and Muffin are doing well. They are almost 11 years old now. Time flies!

Johanna... I agree!!! YIPEE!!!

Popcornbird! Congratulations on the sweet baby boy!!! I am so happy for you! Glad to hear Popcorn and Muffin are doing good!!
    [CENTER]

Alden is here!!
    7/6/2006 - 9 pounds 9 ounces 22 inches

Tinky

Sara, it's so good to see you back here again!
    We really missed you here, it has been a long time!
    You have a lot of catching up to do, my sweet Samantha went to the Rainbow Bridge in the summer of 2008 and I added two beautiful Siamese cats to my family in the fall of 2008.
    You can see some new pictures of them I posted recently in Cat General.
    I hope you will post more pictures of your two cute kitties and your handsome son too.

Thanks to Cataholic for bringing you back here.
    RIP sweet Samantha
    6/26/88-8/28/08
    ----------------------------

Milly & Izzy