Thread: Bernard the Beauty

Bernard the Beauty

I feel sooo proud to be the first person to congradulate you this morning, Bernard. You are a handsome, gorgeous, big, fluffy, adorable, dog. You are a true beauty. Hehe, you sort of remind me of a big fluffy teddy bear. Those picuters of you were great! I love the one of you when you were a tiny little puppy. Happy Dog of the Day! May your day be filled with treats, love and happiness. HAPPY DOG OF THE DAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    With Love,
    Mittens

Good morning beautiful Bernard, Dog of the Day! Congrats to you from a lover of drooling, stinky, furry, lovable, mac 'n cheese loving guys! What a precious puppy you were, and what a handsome, big boy you're growing up to be! You do you remind me of a big ol' teddy bear! hehe

So, you just had the "big snip?" Awww, what a brave boy...no fun, but a rite of passage, and as your human says, so important to keep you healthy! Now, about that mac 'n cheese and rice! Gotta watch those carbs and calories to maintain that svelte figure of yours, you know! You're the best, Bernard! Thanks for starting my day off with a BIG smile, just as you do your humans each and every day!

Enjoy your much deserved day of honor, Bernard! Hope you're treated to all sort of fun activities, spoiled to the max! Big hugs and drooly kisses to you, sweetheart!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Bernard what a gorgeous baby you are!!!

I'm sure your mommy knows that no puppy is a 'saint' even one who is a saint bernard. Puppy joy can be a bit overpowering at times though. Everything is still new to you and to be investigated and/or played with, right sweetie? I hope you and your loving family are having a wonderfully fun day today.

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Dog of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

What a beautiful boy you are, Bernard. I will happily chase a broom with you any day. Hope you have a long happy life with your loving family. Hugs and treats for you today sweet Bernard.

Hi Bernard,

Just looking at your pictures is enough for me to say AWWWW.
    You sure are a handsome pup. I loved reading your story today. I had
    a pup who loved to "help" me with the broom also. Congratulations on
    being our honored DOG OF THE DAY. Sending many cyber hugs & kisses
    for your sweet face. Enjoy your special day sweetie.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Bernard dog og the day

HI BERBARD-SORRY ABOUT THE LITTLE SNIP-SNIP AT THE VET BUT IT WILL BE GOOD FOR YOU AND YOU'LL GET THE SPRING BACK IN YOUR STEP SOON! IT WAS DONE OUT OF LOVE. YOU CAN STILL BE THE OBJECT OF MANY LADIES' AFFECTIONS TOO! YOU ARE SOOO HANDSOME HONEY! ALL THE BEST SUSANSWATLIN518

You're adorable Bernard!!! You look so huggable! I bet you're a lot of fun. Congrats on being DOTD!
    I hope your having a fun day!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Bernard !!!!!!

You are one big, cuddly, loveable guy, Bernard. Your name is just great. And, we have to also say, you are a puppy and not a saint. So funny. You look like a boy that could find trouble a mile away. We have an incredible urge to jump in and hug you a million times!! Congrats on your big day as our DOTD!! Please tell the family to give you kisses as big as you are from us in Florida. Happiness always!!!!

Love, Daisy and Delilah in Sunny Florida

I've been Boo'd...
    Thanks Barry!

Cuteness Warning!

Cute alert! Cute alert! Bernard, you are fluffy and PRECIOUS! i'd be more than happy to push a broom for you. Please have your people give you more hugs, snuggles and kisses from me! Happy Dog of the Day, sweet Bernard!

Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Bernard, you are one fine looking big pup. I bet your Mom will learn to overlook
    the fact that you are not always a Saint. Congratulations on being our DOTD!! Have your family give you a big HUG from Koko, in Alabama. Do your best to behave to help keep mommy happy.
    “You live and you learn, but if you never learn, at least you are still living.”
    — Unknown