Thread: Adorable Atticus!

Adorable Atticus!

OMG...what an adorable little munchkin, sweetie pie you are! I just poodles, especially little poodle babies like yourself. I had two of them in my life and neither one topped 5 lbs fully grown. I could stare at your little face all day long sweetie. You are almost more precious than the law should allow!

Your family is very, very lucky - have a great day as Dog of the Day!

what an adorable dog of the day you are. Such a sweet face you have. congrats.

Atticus what an adorable heart stealer you are!!!

I loved seeing all your pictures but got a chuckle from the one of you and the cat. The cat looks twice as big as you were. I'm glad to hear you became friends. I hope you are enjoying your special day to the fullest.

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Dog of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hi Atticus! Happy Dog of the Day to you, sweetheart! Be still my heart; cuteness overload, big time! What an adorable Poodle pup you are, Atticus! I love your unique coloring and would kill for those curls! hehe But oh, that face! Your closeup is totally heart melting! And while you may be a wee on in body, in spirit you're a giant among canines! hehe

I so enjoyed reading your bio., Atticus! Wow, what a big, happy forever family you have blessed with! With a devoted, doting and adoring human by your side, and so many furry sibs to keep you busy, no doubt life is never dull, or wanting for love and attention! What an extra special birthday that was for your person, indeed! As she says, I can't imagine a more giving gift than you Atticus, a gift of everlasting love! And forever and ever, your Mom's birthday will be remembered as the day you came home!

Hope you're enjoying your big day on center stage, celebrating to the max with your proud person and all of your furry sibs...the kitty, Golden Retriever, Corgi, Wirehaired Dachshund and a Soft-coated Wheaton Terrier, all! Love and cuddles to you and all of your furry sibs, precious Atticus!
    P.S...Love your photo spread...precious!!!
    Last edited by tatsxxx11; 04-16-2010 at 01:28 PM.

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Awesome Atticus!

What a lil' cutie you are! Your name is bigger than you are - lol!
    Enjoy your DOTD status, and keep on being the cute lil' happy guy that you are!

Hello Atticus,

You are just too cute for words sweet baby boy. I love looking
    at your sweet face & big brown eyes. I hope you enjoy your special
    day as our honored DOG OF THE DAY. Sending you lots of hugs & kisses.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Adorable Atticus !!!!!

We are simply out of control here at our house!!! What a little sweetheart!! It's our great pleasure to meet such an adorable little fella like yourself today, Atticus. If we could jump through the screen we would cover you with kisses. Pease tell the folks to do the honors if there is any time left after trying to take care of the crew there. What a group!! Congrats on your big day, Angel Face!!! Happiness always!!!

Love, Daisy and Delilah in Sunny Florida

I've been Boo'd...
    Thanks Barry!

You're so adorable Atticus!!! I must have a Poodle some day! Congrats on being DOTD!!!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Atticus!

Hello! Congrats on being DOTD! Do of the day!!! What a lucky little girl you are! Wow the cat looks bigger then you!! You are so cute and I just smiled when I saw your cute little face! What a lucky dog you are!!!!!
    - Sel and Roxy